Who else /fitpol/ here?

Who else /fitpol/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get out.

You can't be Veeky Forums and /pol/ at the same time. They are mutually exclusive.

Hi Rollo

hell yeah

You're the faggots who've been posting the constant romaboo bullshit, statues and random philosophy of dead pedophiles.

Reporting

A solid portion of every decent board is /pol/. Its not really worth making a thread about

Essential /fitpol/ watching

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
Forgot link

What does it mean to be /fitpol/?
Honestly asking, is it just voting right wing and lifting or something much more and greater than that?

I would say being heavily involved in politics and having well developed stances on certain issues while also making gains.

Lifting for Hitler

Depends, really. Despite the constant accusations by lefttards of beibg a hugbox, /pol/ is a community of extremely diverse beliefs

Cringe. Take your WE WUZISM somewhere else

Is this a thinly veiled aut-right thread?

This.

What does it mean to be heavily involved with politics? Like in voting or organizing right wing groups at universities, etc?

kys cuck

Nothing in this post has anything to do with /pol/, though.

i honestly thought almost everyone who posts here was

Its being a 2pl8 squat skinnyfat white guy who spergs out over events that he has no control over

Most of this is accurate, except for the integration bit. The Aut-Right is against integrating immigrants while radical Islam wants all people integrated into Muslim culture. I guess you could say they're both against multiculturalism, just in different ways.

>Reject the Old Testament for being written by jews
>Want a return to the Monarchy
????

Don't ruin my fitness board please

Lifting and preparing to save western civilization from the Jews.

And how do you prepare to save Western civilization?

What does this entail?

GOMAD AM I RIGHT XDDDD

>fb.com
faggot

Keeping third world sand niggers out of the country

I would kill my son then kill myself if he turned out like that desu.

>events that he has no control over
I see the defeatist passivity conditioning has worked wondrously on you.

Better than a faggot Hillary voter

fitfa reporting in

Obese neckbeard poltards tried getting r9k and failed now they're trying fit

Thank God! The white race is saved!

Strength is inherently a fascist value. You can not praise strength and reject fascism. Strength is fascism.

>implying pol isn't running the entire internet
white liberal faggots begone

>has different opinion
>is a cuck for that

The aut right ladies and gentlemen

Lots of niggers and shitskins on this board, just know your day is coming.

I'm not alt right I'm fascist you queer

No, /pol/ is fucking tiresome. Niggers this, niggers that, kikes this, kikes that, mudslimes this mudslimes that is all I FUCKING see whenever I take a glance through that shithole of a board. I don't want to read the same tired platitudes which I see EVERY FUCKING TIME a /pol/ crossposter leaves their containment board and tries to interact with people forgetting that they might not share the same mindset.
I even agree with certain parts of it, but I don't feel the need to rehash the same tired old subjects time and time again because frankly it's exhausting and I have others things which I'd rather focus on.
And don't give me the "but /pol/ is really ideologically diverse!" line, that's the same shit that literal communists spew over equally minute differences in dogma. I think that the average /pol/ poster would be much happier if they focused on themselves rather than (((them))).

Reminder that right wing political views are linked with high T and left wing views linked with low T.

Good luck trying to get rid of me :^)

Nice try kike.

Correlation doesn't equal causation sweetie

When did Veeky Forums become populated with so many numales?

Fair enough if you don't agree with most of /pol/ politically, but if that's the case chances are you'd skip this thread.

To actively come and attempt to mock /pol/ suggests you're unironically lefty faggots, ie this guy who goes out of his way to save anti alt-right images.

also As far as i'm concerned, to be /fitpol/ is a natural extension of nationalism, if you want to take pride in your people and your nation first you have to take pride in yourself, so you become Veeky Forums to be a walking representation of the strength of your people.

>he doesn't know /pol/ is a bunch of LARPing shitskins just like Veeky Forums is a bunch of LARPing fat asses

not an argument

there is no need to demonstrate causation. the correlation was what i was pointing out. Low T brainlet leftist detected.

Yeah, look at these alpha males.

>being anti aut right automatically makes you a lefty

Nice damage control, failure to white race user.

Pol is full light skin Mexicans. But you knew that Hernandez

Don't forget the vast majority of police and service men you fag

My God, they even attract defective coloreds

>women, hispanics, blacks, and teenagers
All supporting the Lord's cause.
God bless America

this board has more leftists faggots than /g/. Sad

>niggers are cheering for the day that whites become a minority and spics a majority

someone should tell them...

I love it when you poltards pull the "not an arguement" card when they're getting BTFO. Also I wasn't trying to argue with you, I was just stating a fact.
Also nice citations and ad hominems faggot.

t. Low t manlet

not normally. there was just some nigger spam today for some reason which is why i assume the op made this thread to begin with

>not an arguement :^)

>s-stop making fun of /pol/! It's just because you're all leftist numales! Leave us alone we're actually really really strong
Someone post the paragraph about why /pol/acks are the new furries

Let me guess, classical liberalism?

>having well developed stances on certain issues

hahahahah, wow.

>projecting this hard onto my post
All I said was the amount of people making fun of pol shows an increase in lefty faggots on the board, no need to get upset.

If you voted for Hillary Clinton you are a fucking faggot. If you didn't vote at all or are under 6' in height your opinion is irrelevant.

>thinking the (((alt-right))) is anything other than a blantant cointelpro operation

Leftist political ideology is associated with low levels of the hormone testosterone in males.

ITT

People have made fun of /pol/ as long as /pol/ has been a board. The only people who take you seriously are your retarded little brothers on /r/t_d and alarmist bloggers who want triggered tumblr chicks to give them pageviews.

>the /pol/'s opinions are fringe meme

Keep telling yourself that.

I train so that I will be ready on the day of rope.

O/U on the number of flannel shirts this beta owns?

>he spends so little time outside he doesn't realize /pol/'s most popular philosophy and stances are fringe
>he thinks being edgy makes him smart

U N D E R A G E B &

Anyone who uses your humble water filter merchant as an unironic source of legitimate news is pretty damn fringe, lad

because CNN is more credible? Everyone knows he's infotainment you retard

>flannel shirts

lol:

>fringe

>lol
you have to go back cuckboi

/pol/ isn't just normal right-wing. they are straight up edgy nazis.

I think that everyone is becoming aware of the fact that wide scale civil unrest and political violence is coming to all western countries in a very short time frame. Most people are looking forward to it.

I think about crushing communist skulls under my feat everytime I lift.

>leftist unironically talking about not living in a bubble

Racial Holy War now!!!

Given the number of lard ass virgins that frequent Veeky Forums it should come as no surprise there are so many leftist pussies