Will they EVER learn?

>finish my workout
>there's a kebab (gyro) place walking distance from gym
>i decide to treat myself to one
>on my way there i see a "muscly" manlet in a tanktop walking my way
>he's with 2 friends and he's in a good mood, smiling, probably thinking he's hot shit next to his 2 dyel manlets
>im 6'3, 205lbs, fit and in pump
>stare at him as we close the distance
>they joy from his face is visibly drained
>i get my kebab and walk back to my car to eat it in peace
>as i finish and start my car the manlet just finished grocery shopping and is walking pass my car
>he sees me in my nice car driving off looking at him
>looks at the ground

Manlets will always be manlets and nothing will change that. You guys can pretend it doesnt matter, but everyone knows the truth.

This never happened.

it happened 20 minutes before i made the thread :)

chuckling at those two measurements

Sure it did. I believe you. I really do. NOT.

Brad looks like an actual giant next to Verne Troyer

this is a bad picture and they BOTH look like midgets here tbqh

post gyro

What on Earth is so unlikely about this?

Why do you post this? Are you so insecure you need validation from random people on the internet? Do you get off from making manlets sad?

Do you stare at every guy who passes your way? Kindve creepy user.

Dont do this.
Its ok to eyeball someone, but if you eyeball them a 2. time expect shit to go down.
Also youre an ass. Nothing to be proud about there. More than lightly he didnt want to get his friends in trouble.

>be walking from gym with my two friends who i just introduced to the gym
>just shooting the shit, talking about what we're gonna do tonight, maybe go to a party or just chill out at a bar
>some hulking abomination of adipose tissue walks towards us, i notice he's staring at me, i feel scared hes gonna eat me
>as he approaches, a lingering nefarious miasmic mephitis follows him, it makes me feel so sick that i go pale.
>smell beings to lift as he walks past us but I'm visibly uncomfortable, I mention to the lads i've gotta do some shopping and try to do it quickly to avoid passing out.
>As i'm walking out, the waft of that stench hits me again and I look up seeing the same extremely obese man tucking himself into a fast food bucket of chicken, I liken it to an black hole consuming a dying star.
>I feel so overwhelmed, I bend my neck so that i can bury my face into my clothes to escape from the smell and continue on with my life.

>autismo

Yes.

Nice blog.

thanks to Veeky Forums I now measure peoples' worth in height
I am only 6'0 (183 cm) which is the average in my country
yet I judge manlets all the time
if I see a couple and the man is shorter than me
I'll think to myself that she would obviously prefer me because I'm taller
and I am legit intimidated when I meet a taller man
fuck you, Veeky Forums

never happened you autist and if it did you are a massive closet faggot.
seriously, you are a baby dick if you need to stare down other people in hopes to feel alpha rather than being content with yourself without comparing yourself to others.

Man, you sure dominated the shit out of that guy. I bet he's at home thinking about this creepy encounter where he got eyeballed by a fucking stranger

so you are learning. good

>What on Earth is so unlikely about this?
The fact that you actually did this. No one on this board has fucking balls to do this. You are a liar. An autistic liar at that. Try again when you grow up a little. Little boy.

did you guys seriously read this larp

Yea this is more in line with the truth

Veeky Forums became a place for sociopaths, just with like 90 IQ.
whatever made you type this shit, we both know there is no comeback from this. you went too deep mate

You are a massive creep. Enjoy jail in the future because the way you behave it a certainty you will end up there... hang on brb

>Fake
>Gay
>Autistic

>I have a small dick: the post

>buy food
>stare at a stranger weirdly
>eat alone in a car like an autist

"h-heh my staring really made that guy feel b-bad. r-really showed that manlet heh..."

Op's future

>Op wakes up from his dream
>500 pounds with seven years of semen stains on his undies

kek

i am lmao-ing at all the buttflustered manlets that are responding. Keep em coming.

>being spooked into thinking height matters

It's one thing to take care of your body, but if there's no control over it, then why spaz out about it? Tall people thinking that they are better is saying that they are genetically superior, but if they are waste-of-space NEETs, what value do they have?

t. 5'8"

>i am lmao-ing at all the buttflustered manlets that are responding. Keep em coming.
I bet you are. And we are Imao-ing your imaginary encounter outside where you were the"alpha" male when in reality you are sitting there crying that the manlet and his friends intimated you and you came on here with this bullshit story to sound like a tough guy.

>6'3, 205lbs
spooky

Death to manlets

>having such a low self esteem that you have to shit on others.

woo lad

>I deserve a treat
>eating in the car

You disgust me.

fucking manlet
when will you learn

he probably thought you were coming on to him

>I'll think to myself that she would obviously prefer me because I'm taller
get a grip dude

Sad

Wow you're a big scary man. You must get insane amount of pussy bro

I am convinced manlet threads like these are created by manlets

Manlet internet defense force. I didnt know there were so many of you here. But what was i expecting, its manlets who need to compensate for lack of height by lifting weights, so it makes sense that most of Veeky Forums is made up of midgets and gnomes
Stay short hahahaha you guys will really never learn hahah

are you trying to be funny?

Naa,you're the insecure one brah. Staring at someone like a psycho? good way to get stabbed in the face. Keep it up punk and see what you get.

>Manlet internet defense force. I didnt know there were so many of you here. But what was i expecting, its manlets who need to compensate for lack of height by lifting weights, so it makes sense that most of Veeky Forums is made up of midgets and gnomes
>Stay short hahahaha you guys will really never learn haha
Sounds like you're just butthurt because no one believes your bullshit story and you come back with the lamest of comebacks because you know,autism speaks right? What a fucking joke you are.