5'6 beta manlet here. Height doesn't always matter. You always hate short people just because they are short...

5'6 beta manlet here. Height doesn't always matter. You always hate short people just because they are short. Harass me how you wish, you should know that, deep down in your heart, you are the one who is insecure.
Say "manlet kys" how much you want, I don't care.

Sorry, what? Dude you're going to have to angle your head back; I can't hear you up here when you're mumbling into my chest

>you are the one who is insecure
You making this thread kinda gives the impression that you're insecure. If you didn't care you wouldn't mention it.

manlet kys

Fellow 5'6 manlet here. You are insecure as fuck. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

Why the fuck did you post this.

continue to bump the thread

>beta
>manlet
>height doesn't matter

kek

Anyone who unironically refers to themselves as these labels are a lost cause anyway.

What the fuck bro

What? Did you just NOW realise that youre gay?

Holy fucking kek

You know, every time you mention this, your hurting the shorty movement by implying that this is an exception, and not, in fact, the status quo.

Stop getting your arguments from memes on facebook. And before you play the ironic card keep in mind that you're just being retarded.

continue bumping the thread

WHEN

Bumping :)

This is clearly a thread started by a lanklet to incite hate agains manlets.
I'm not falling for your bait.

OP here. Can you help me?

will i ever learn? i am learning anyway