Redpill me on Alphadestiny, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on Alphadestiny, Veeky Forums.

inb4:
>balding
>manlet

Tbh my goal body. Sadly im 6'2.

minoxidil isnt a crime

Why do you comment on his hair and height but not his fucking ridiculously hideous facial hair?

has a decent body, is decently strong, does some retarded exercises, does some clever exercises.

take everything he says with a grain of salt, other than that he is a pretty good fitness youtuber

Look at him. This turbomanlet thinks he looks like zyzz. I wouldn't take his advice considering he isn't anywhere near the natty limit

6'1 here. IKTF

fucking manlets. When will they.....DIE?

A complete fucking goober who thinks he can be an Alpha Male but has yet to learn that Alpha males dont know they are Alpha.
>thinks PUA works
>rackpulls
>fake beard

Balding
Manlet
Autistic
Bad routine
Terrible advice

How old is this kid? He's balding BADLY

Pretty cool guy. His philosophy was solid (get bigger traps and delts so that you look like you're on steroids), but I think he's looking too bulky right now for his frame and is coming off like a powerlifter.

I have no plan on training like him or Eric, but I have done rack pulls now, and they're fun as a change of pace from conventional deads.

This guy is an actor, so are other YouTubers and people in the fitness community. They maintain character to sell shit. AlphaDestiny is a character, so there's no real redpill required, just critical thought and personal preferences. If you like lower volume and just working out 3x a week then use his program. Otherwise, just do PPLPPLx.

>lower volume

???????????

He calls his training philosophy "Naturally Enhanced". It's sort of a cringey name but it basically boils down to:

>focus on trap, upperback, neck, and forearm development
>shoot for 15-20% bodyfat so you look big while wearing clothes and not just when shirtless
>use heavy partials and cheat reps to "overload" and build size
>embrace unconventional lifts and don't limit yourself to traditional powerlifting exercises
>super high rep resistance band work to strengthen connective tissue
>gpp/calisthenics on off days to build work capacity

People give him shit for doing weird exercises and "ego lifting" but he's actually pretty strong at normal exercises. He has a 225 lb overhead press, a 225 weighted dip, a 145 weighted pull up, and a 700 lb trap bar deadlift (high handles).

I don't think he's balding, he just has a weird hairline.

He can grow a full head of hair but for some reason he prefers shitty haircuts that make it look like he's balding.

-naricissit
-le red pill views about women
-2 inches RoM lifts

Overall a cringy dude

>implying most lifters arent narcissists
also
>lifts to be big
>is big
his views on women seem pretty extreme to me. his most recent tream gave off the impression he is pretty redpilled on politict society etc as well.

Delusion. He literally has said helooks like zyzz. He thinks he's alpha and girls are always mirin despite the fact he is a 5'5 balding manlet with pre teen facial hair. He also doesn't know shit about fitness

He looks like zyzz. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he got bullied at a kid considering how he makes up bs stories and is extremely insecure

idgaf about him

fullbody is incredible, never touching splits again

Why are people so obsessed with height? I get it, being tall is generally preferable but what do you expect short guys to do? Just live in self hated and never do anything in life?

Some people get so butthurt whenever they see a short guy who dares to be confident.

85% good fitness advice
5% bad fitness advice
10% Absolutely shit life advice

His views on high bf% makinng you look more jacked because your measurements are bigger are kind of stupid and his lifestyle stuff and views on society are 100% cringe but who cares it's all about the lifting advice.

Routine and advice are mostly solid actually, on NE right now and it's working well, I make progress every time I'm in the gym.

he's kind of a goober but he knows what he's talking about. definitely the most informative fitness youtuber when it comes to training philosophy.

>dad bad

> Just live in self hated and never do anything in life?
Yes. Misery loves company.
Either that or less competition.

Jesus man you're retarded.

>Lower volume
"no"
I did over 500 total reps over 150 of which were just presses and tricep work moy last volume day.

>3x a week
He runs 2x a week, but apparently in the overhaul he has a 3x and U/L template

>PPLPPLx
>Past novice phase
>Effective
pick two

Lmao at the zyzz dickriders. The dude was on roids and died at 21 or something. This manlet arguably has better proportions than him as well.

file name

he helped me out a few years ago on Veeky Forums when I asked a question. He's alright, but I don't think most fitness youtuber's are worth watching. I truly feel this alpha male bullshit is a coping mechanism

Kinda looks like shit desu

Strong e-standards.

I'm honestly not talking out of my ass he has size going for him and that's it. He either has bad genetics or a bad diet

His FFMI is 27. He's over the natty limit, but he looks unimpressive because he's a dwarf.

Aaaaw... You sad dat you didn't get the repwies you got in da othah thwead? Poor little beta baby... Here's you're milk bottle...
Pathetic. Everyone's fed up of you, picking on Alex, thinking you're a big man. Luckily we don't know you irl or we would've socially isolated you already, or maybe even worse...
Your pitiful attempts to "wind up" Alex and insult him are disgustingly childish. Hopefully one day you'll grow up, get your precious pair of skinny abs and piss off from this website.
The quicker the better.

I actually can't believe 70k+ people fell for the beta destiny meme.

manlet on gear who credits his modest gains to his garbage training rather than being 5'2 and on gear. Sub-average IQ. On the spectrum.

oh, hi Alex

Aaaaw... You sad dat you didn't get enough attention at home so u gotta shitpost for the repwies and attention?

Seriously, fuck off beta destiny nobody likes you

Has some good lifting advice (rack pulls are legit, and fun), but mostly it's just 10 minute videos with 30 seconds of actual content, like many fitness youtubers. Most of the time I don't even have to watch a video because I know exactly what he's going to say based on the title.

He should lessen his upload frequency and actually structure his videos more. It seems like he just improvs and rambles on some talking points in his head, repeating the same shit he's already said in five other previous videos. There are people who can present information like that, but he's not one of them.