Are there really people out there who don't work out their front shoulders?

Are there really people out there who don't work out their front shoulders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2VQ_WZ8Bto
youtube.com/watch?v=16ZFEUpFEv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean rear shoulders? and yes, many people don't directly work their rear delts, it's why most gymgoers have horrible posture and rolled shoulders

I can't figure out his deficiency that stops him looking proportionate

is it lack of rear delts, traps or lats? and his forearms are at a constant 45 degree angle meaning he hasn't done enough tricep work to balance it out

I usually do Pendlay Rows and Romanian Deads on pul days, but I added 4 sets of T-Bar last time and I really felt it in my rear delts. Am I doing Pendlay's wrong, or do T-Bars just hit the rear delts hard?

rear delts, lateral delts, lower traps, lats, triceps, forearms.

He's all pecs, biceps, front delts, little bit of upper traps

Shoulders are rolled forward. Too much chest and ant. delts, not enough back and and rear delts.

Remember boys, your back should always be stronger than your front.

you probably had your elbows significantly more flared on the tbar than pendlays. it's like pull ups vs chins, when your elbows go out your upper back is worked more. less lat, more activation of surrounding/supporting muscles

Ah, ok. Then I will keep doing them like I am. Get the lats with the Pendlay rows and wide grip pullups, and the rear delts from the T-Bars

Agreed. Jeff put out a great video covering this a couple of years ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2VQ_WZ8Bto

Once you're cognizant of it, you start to notice a lot of guys in the gym with really bad posture.

What are good exercises for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=16ZFEUpFEv4

so when you keep your elbows closer to your body it hits lats more? Asking mainly for pendlays bec i cant figure out the form very well

I'm the OP who asked the question about T-Bar rows... When I do Pendlays, I do them with elbows pretty in and I feel my lats working super well, Also feel them like crazy during wide grip pullups

Just do rear delt flies or facepulls at the end of your workout if you want to target rear delts. No need to add t bar if you are already doing rows.

and face

I just started consciously rolling my shoulders back more often because I heard somewhere that shoulders rolled back looks more heroic or confident or something. It's almost like a very subtle "come at me bro" stance.

yea ill try that instead, several videos say to do it with elbows at 90 degrees but i dont feel shit in my lats, and I am training for strength. my lats have gotten a little bigger though

I've called it the "super hero pose" since back in the day reading comic books, specifically Jim Lee's run on X-Men ... see pic related, but google for lots more examples.

It's also called the 'not fucking up your shoulder joint pose' you dumbass.

Because he's a lazy fuckhead on gear with personal trainers trying day and night to get through to him, and a personal chef team to make him the optimal food every day whenever he wants it.

t. So fucking bitter after working for this entitled faggot

He fell for the compounds are enough for core meme

let me feel heroic, ok?

are rear delt flys worth doing if you already barbell row?

TELL US MORE

Interesting... what's his stack? He seems like a pansy from his tweets that get posted her from time to time

>Roiding to look like he does

yes

is his hammer really that great?
tell us more
is he bottom or top?

if u bench u are working out your front soldiers

Many.

Bent over rows and face pulls improved my posture greatly.

Can't forget face.