CBT

Im starting. 6"3 177lbs. What mode I am in?

Borito mode

skinnyfat

I would kill myself if I looked like that mode.

What should I do?

This. OP has a looooooong road ahead of him.

Lift for the first time in your life

Dude there are already two fucking threads up, go fuck yourself.

Lose, gain or maintain weight?

T. OP

What mode am I and where should I go from here?

6'1" 200lbs

Have you considered lifting?

nigga wtf mode

You are skinny fat

5'7 170lbs

Rate me lads

Yeah but i don't want to get too big :p.

Would just running be ok? :d

thicc jesse pinkman mode
which is skinnyfat/10

I know this that feel burrito bro. My body looks like a sausage too. What's your routine m8?

I run a lot. I do 100 pushups daily and 100 situps/9 mins of planks. I also go to gym at least 3 days a week

Hopefully not gonna be skinny fat for long. I can finally see my abs a little bit.

5'11 156
Bulking on keto at 2770 cals at, lifts going up steady

i hope i didn't come off as a hater, bro. i believe in you, keep going.

6'3" 185, calisthenics

6'5" 210lbs

Thanks bruh

Have you considered going 6? 3 days isn't that much. How long have you been going? Have you heard of SS? You mouth want to try that?
Also how much do you eat, calorie-wise?

>Same height as OP
>Only 7 lbs heavier
How the fuck can OP weigh 177lb when he looks like around 150lb?

5"7 138 PPL for a month on shit diet and shitty lighting for photo

eating 2900 cal pday, how important s where I get my nutrients from to how i will get gains??

Leg, ass, and hip fat.

ive seen you before and just know that you make me feel like shit for being 5'11" 155 lbs

if you eat like shit you'll look like shit

How often do u get laid

muscle vs fat.
I have pretty low bf.

I'm skinny as fuck if I'm not flexing or in the heat dw

Should I cut or eat at maintenance to take advantage of noob gains?

Yeah you're right, you probably shouldn't lift. Don't want to pick up a weight and accidentally look like a roided up meat head am I right? xD

You're actually a woman, this excuse is only ever used by women. And it's the dumbest statement possible. You think Arnold looked like you and woke up one day 150 pounds heavier? People try for years without getting anything more than a fatter brad Pitt from fight club, you're not gonna accidentally get too big you fucking idiot.

No running is not enough, you'll look like a holocaust survivor.

I'd recommend first to kill yourself and if you don't feel like doing that then grow a brain and some balls and lift some weight.

Also, read the sticky.

Yeah, you look good bro. Just don't understand how OP is 177lbs. He looks tiny but doughy.

Worm mode

kleinfelter's mode

155lbs, 6'1''

Dyel Bjj/Muai Thai pleb here. R8 pls.

Whew lads, maybe its time to cut
5'9" 190lbs

extended fupa mode

Really activates my almonds.

You look like a surfboard with a wet rag on it. Do you really think that youre going to get too big? As if there is such a thing? Afraid of looking like someone who has determination and discipline? With what work that I can already see that you don't put in, there is no chance that within even a year of lifting you will add an inch to your arms, only held back more with your pack of gummy bear a day diet. You will stop within the first week.
Have fun being laughed at at the beach and girls thinking you're disgusting. You have sub-normie ideals. Go back to /a/.

you should also try taking a shit every once in a while

You guys said I was a skeleton and told me to bulk so thats what ive been doing for 3 months. Why have my mires gone down? When I take off my shirt nobody cares anymore because no 6 pack.
I feel like I looked better as a skinny twink (and so do all the girls ive spoke to about it).
You ruined me Veeky Forums, you ruined me.

Pic related, left 3 months ago, right 3m ago. Has my physique improved?

>implying I should flush my gains

I don't know what that even means

Diced
Mirin arms
No such thing as maintaining noob gains. That runs out after awhile. Lift heavy and eat a lot. If you are afraid of getting fat just do cardio.

man I wish I was that short. gains must be super easy

>No such thing as maintaining noob gains.
I'm asking if I should cut or eat maintenance while the weights are relatively light and I haven't hit a wall yet.

no idea man. I have a friend with 12" arms who's my height and weighs 210. no belly either

Noob and potato camera here; what should I focus on improving?

I know the feel. Knees are bad and can't take advantage of those squat gains.

Your camera

Never! It sucks. Well, unless getting jacked off by my uncle as a kid counts.

Does that count as losing your virginity?

T-thanks user

Bro.

be my bf
you too

The only time when you should cut is when you are over 20% BF. Eat more and keep lifting. Your body will gradually change into that athletic look. It's better for your gains.

>people look like this and are 20 pounds lighter than me

I'm also 5'11 and if I cut anymore I feel like I'll be in DYEL territory. But then I see shit like this and it just confuses me. What do your lifts look like?

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

G-gracias user

I have hot and dry streaks, but haven't gotten laid since I broke up with my girlfriend around 4 months ago. I've been under 21 until recently though so I haven't gone out at all. Once school starts again and everyone gets things should get good.

Correct

SS+GOMAD

>Bulking with 2770 calories
How?
I weight 150lb and eat 4k calories a day for bulking, any less didnt work.

> from skely to dyel

You probably mistook the fat you gained for actual "gains". Unless you're on steroids, building more than a 1kg or muscle/month is pretty much impossible. And a +500 kcal/day surplus is all you need to sustain that, eating any more will just add fat.

>5'11 170
>dirty bulk to 190
>just makes me feel fat, but look pretty decent everywhere that isn't my stomach
>really just want abs
>cut down to 175
>lose so much mass, lifts slightly go up
>start seeing top abs, though

I really don't want to go lower than 175. I already feel skinny as fuck when I'm not flexing or on a pump. Nobody told me going for AESTHETICS was this hard.

Ive gained 0.4lb of dry lean mass in 8 days before.

>that gyno

you look weak son
t. pajeet

6'0
215 Ibs

Your TDEE should be more than 2700 for your size.

I am weak
But I'm only 2 months in and everyone used to see my ribs

This.

My first bulk was from 170 to 200 and while I WAS making strength gains, I was really just becoming fat as fuck. Had to cut all the way back down to 175 to look decent. Felt like a waste of time

Good work, your face was so fucking punchable before.

I was thinking the same thing.

6'4 184lbs what mode

The roid gut is filling in nicely.

Bro i dont roid

ew

On the cusp of getting out of dyel. Work on those traps.

Thanks

Fucking a m8. That's rough (assuming you aren't larping)

are you me? I dirty bulked from 160 to 180 at 6ft 1 and i feel like only my stomach has gotten larger i dont get it. i just wanna be stocky without the stomach. How do i have mass but without the fat face/cheeks

I don't mean to fuck up your meme game, sweetie, but it's just some cold nips

ANSWER ME Veeky Forums!

Man I wanna hit you, hop on estrogen if you want to be a frail faggot

>bulking on Keto
1. Impossible
2. Press F to pay respects to arteries

Your mires are down because your bf% is higher and you have gained little to no muscle. If you are stronger, then that's great. but you are obviously doing something wrong if you have bulked for 3 months and look like that.

I love how he fucking does the retarded ottermode pose too.

Ive gained 5.8lb of dry lean mass.
Do you not notice any muscle growth?

Keep working on it, you need more mass to get bigger. You obviously have more muscle, but you gotta work off the fat too. Try adding cardio into the mix.

6 lbs is nothing for a 3 month bulk lad.
What is your weight in the before/after pics? How many calories were you bulking on? What was your surplus?

172 cm/64 kg
Squat: 95 5RM
Bench: 75 5RM
OHP: 52.5 5RM
Deadlift: 120 4RM

Thanks senpai, im getting some mixed messages, Veeky Forums told me to never do cardio while bulking, but I will add some in as I have gained fat in my mid section and I can barely see my abs now.
6lb of dry lean mass (not fat or water) is bad for 3 months?
I was 151 before and am 163 now at 6'. I started with 3,500 a day because I thought my TDEE was around 3,000-3100 (its higher) but I didnt gain any weight so I upped it to 3,800 a day, about 300-400 more than my TDEE.

315 dl
255 flat bench
135 ohp, suffered a lot from cutting down to like 5% at one point
225 squat