Has anyone here tried the mew technique of keeping your teeth closed and tongue on roof of mouth to improve your...

Has anyone here tried the mew technique of keeping your teeth closed and tongue on roof of mouth to improve your jawline? Does it work?
>tfw eternal jawlett

yes, and do X O motions with your mouth

You should have been doing it from birth.

Isn't that just how your mouth is supposed to be?

Yes, but it turns out a lot of people rest their mouths with their jaw open and tongue down, including me
X O?

One of my front teeth is longer, or at least lower than the other and they were crooked for a very long time so what you said was actually impossible for me to do. I finally have braces in though and they have gotten much straighter but I think the damage is done on my face by never having proper positioning.
>chinlet jawlet

>being a literal slack jawed retard

Dr Mew says it's never too late user

I had a bit of an overbite for most of my life until braces, so my teeth never all touched and aligned properly until recently.

I try to keep this up but I always end up collecting saliva in my mouth meaning I have to move the tongue away from the roof of the mouth and do this weird gulp and then my mouth ends up opening and sometimes i take a mouth breath

I'll have to try it when my teeth can finally align. It's getting close.

When I try do this only my front teeth touch and there's half a centimetre between my molars, so I don't know if it would help. My mouth's fucked.

All my cock suckery has prepared me for this moment

Correct

All my molars touch but my front teeth don't, slight overbite since childhood. Oh well, at least I can still mew and have been for the past 7 months.

Any improvements?

XO?

When I was little I went to speech therapy and learned the importance of keeping your tongue on your "spot". Apparently it's what you're supposed to do, so get on it.

what is a spot

I'm the same, my 4 top front teeth cover a bit of the bottom ones. How do I fix this?

the roof of your mouth. Watch Dr Mew's videos

the spot where your tongue should go: behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth.

Very minimal improvements all around, I don't plan on stopping.

It seems to be something that takes years to have an effect. The idea is have your grow normally compared to how it was; which takes time.

I don't know, Mike Mew would advise against braces since they pull the face inwards. I guess the basic idea would be that mewing slowly moves your face forward and keeping your lips together puts your teeth into place.

Right.

Yea, but would having your rest position with your front teeth touching slowly improve an overbite? I feel like you need braces to fix that.

>mamelons

holy shit i always wondered why my fucking teeth had little indents on them.

>Tongue is fucking massive compared to my mouth.
>Constantly presses against my upper teeth and forces them outwards.
>Have a minor lisp because of this.

FUCK.

Forgot that pushing my teeth outwards also pushes my lips outwards. I can see them when I look down.

geta smaller tongue then lol

anyone know if this also fixes crooked teeth?

God you'd give great blowjobs

Can I get a quick rundown

been doing it for a year now.

Let me tell you now. this is a fucking journey. I wish my parents had instilled this in me from birth. You will learn so much about your posture and musculature. I'm still learning and improving.

god bless this genius

Is your jawline more prominent ? what about your chin ?

>tfw just got braces at 22
FUCK I wish I knew this like a few months sooner.

does it fix crooked teeth?

Which video did you watch, because I don't see any videos that say "do this to make this better"

I've watched dozens of his videos so I wouldn't be able to give you one.

Its the one where he's giving a lecture to a group. Perhaps search "Dr mew lecture"

Did it for a year (I'm 27)

>proximal section of the palate seems wider (it used to be difficult to squeeze my tongue in there)
>my bite seems different as in i feel like i bite more simetrically and with more teeth involved (used to be more one sided )
>muscles on my cheekbones seem more pronounced

Of course, this is all subjective because it's difficult to notice small, gradual changes.
Took a picture of my palate for every month and there is definitely some change noticeable. Xray scans/dental prints would be more accurate though.
The guy is right though, tongue posture + bite force will change the shape of the bone but it takes time if you are an adult (it probably works the best if you have V shaped palate, pic related)

How have you found the intensity of workouts especially cardio change?

When I mouth breathed i wouldnt be able to close and tense my mouth properly and focus on whatever i was doing but after forcing my tongue up and using my jaw muscles constantly you feel more in control during those intense periods of heavy breathing, probably because im constantly/consciously balancing my tongue and jaw muscles so i dont clench too hard or not enough. Not sure if anyone else had this effect. Also has this fuller more symmetrical look.

Mewing is not just about proper tongue posture. You need a forward pressure/push on your palate. And to all doubters, yes it does work past puberty. You just need to do it religiously. That coupled with some other things.

>proper mewing
>chew mastic or falim gum
>drink lots of water
>low sodium intake
>become lean

It takes some time to getting used to. If you are doing it right, you will noticed a change in at least a year.

t. 26yo who looked like he went through second puberty

Is it normal to have a slight overbite?

does it fix your crooked fucking teeth. jeesus I asked so many fucking times. someone answer for fucks sake

I do it naturally. Honestly stop wasting time getting a better jaw and educate yourself to a point where women come to you for your money.

No, i dont think it does.

Chewing hard gum plus mewing properly could fix overbite/underbite and unsymmetrical bite.

I just have a bit of teeth hugging each other in the bottom. I assume widening my jaw will give them space and they will no longer be on top of each other? idk

So many anecdotes but not a single before and after proof