Veeky Forums humor thread

Or boogie hate thread idk

how is boogie doing? is he gonna make it bros?

If I wertherthe laughing I you wanone reppp mamamaxies hohohoho weeeehrrrrr gohohogog

Dubs says he dies soon

so what does that surgery do?

:100:

From watching 600 lb life

First most doctors require they go on a strict diet for a month.

Then they get the surgery. It shrinks their stomach and limits what they can eat at one time as well as limits carbonated beverages

And then they follow the strict diet

So it does fucking nothing as they have to follow a strict diet either way. Training wheels I guess.

Gives him a vagina, didn't you read the post?

*Limits how much they can eat at one time

>383838
trips, so he lives? lol

>get surgery
>physically unable too much solid foods
>continue to drink gallons of beetus juice
>wtf why am I not losing weight?
I've seen this time and time again. Why do dumb fats think cutting their stomach is some how going to magically make them lose weight? All that does is force you, some what, to have will power to eat less. The same will power you could get without going to the extreme by having surgery. Sadly, you'll still be able to drink gallons of beetus juice, which I guarantee you where the majority of his weight came from.
My father did the exact same shit but he was an alcoholic. Got surgery, kept drinking. Maintained and sometimes gained weight. Waste of time and money.

>So it does fucking nothing

what kind of surgery did he get? I thought he got a gastric bypass, in which case the surgery surely did do alot.

judging from talking to people who actually did that, that procedure is pretty shitty and results in people not being able to actually enjoy life to its fullest

>no eating decent portions anymore
>getting drunk after one glass of alcohol
>hairloss (probably due to inability of taking in vitamins through food?)

I would even doubt that it's really healthy to lose so much weight as these people do but I could be mistaken there. from what I read on the subject and from what I heard from the people I know, I would always recommend going on a regular diet and working out. this shit restricts one's life really hard

thanks

is it reversible (undo surgery completely/partially)?

No, they cut and removed part of his stomach to make it smaller. It can stretch back out if he continues to eat like a pig, though.

>people in this thread are too retarded to understand why people get these procedures
>"The same will power you could get without going to the extreme by having surgery"

jesus fucking christ, how come so many people on this board are so stupid as to not understand why people need this shit? you're talking about will power but these people are unable to lose weight because they have mental conditions. is it too hard to understand that eating can be an addiction? putting a literal eating restriction on them is the only way and hey, if it works, godspeed

they better get treatment this way rather than being a pain in the ass for the tax payers all their lives

>Boogie can't sexually satisfy his w-

Oh.

dats not from boogie mang

If we can start treating these fat fucks for mental illness, we're making progress. Unfortunately, the mental illness is ignored. You're the retarded one if you think having gastric bypass on someone who's extremely obese because of mental illness is going change anything but make their lives worse. Once you have that surgery, there's no going back. Your quality of life is diminished.

absolves him of responsibility for his actions and makes him think hes problems are over

and they pay people that remove non- decaying & irreplaceable organ of yours? what a wonderful world indeed

Wow, taking the Lord's name in vain! You must be such a cool guy!

>From watching 600 lb life
>First most doctors require they go on a strict diet for a month.

I think most doctors actually don't require this. If you watch the earlier episodes, even God-King Nowazardan didn't require this at first. He only started doing it later on when it became apparent that these fat fucks were still gaining weight even after the surgery.

boogie probably has to dick her with a dildo and still gets worn out

Huh. Boogie's doing it too, so I assumed it was a regular thing.

I don't think I've seen any of the first season episodes, but the next couple seasons he'd tell them just to lose weight, they'd come back a month later having gained weight, and then he's strictly control their diet. At least that's what I picked up in a handful of season 2 and 3 episodes.

Didn't someone in season 1 die? I might have to see that.

Liquid diet helps with surgery. Standard for most bariatric surgeries I believe.

Ah.

I think that the bypass will definitely make them thinner and therefore improve their lives to some extent. why should their lives be worse? I feel like being able to walk properly is better than not being able to eat ten slices of your favourite pizza. Obviously, the quality of life will be reduced to some extent but living longer due to weighing less is pretty great if you ask me.

>Unfortunately, the mental illness is ignored

Because it's obviously always hard to talk about the harsh truths. Nobody wants to admit that they have a problem or addiction, especially addicted people. Just look at America where people literally eat "Bypass Burgers". In many countries, it has become normal to eat a lot but at the same time, education about health and healthy food is never provided. Therefore, people don't even know what traps they are stepping into, often resulting in addiction. With an additionally retarded cultural phenomenon such as fat acceptance, such addictions are increased and actual solutions regarding obesity are therefore frowned upon

Honestly, I have succumbed to all that shit to some extent and only try to educate my girlfriend, my family and VERY close friends regarding that topic since I have seen how stupid people can be. I don't give a shit if the world is full of fatties anymore since I am able to accept that people are like that. Doesn't mean I have to spend my time with them

t. Fatass

>putting a literal eating restriction on them

As opposed to a metaphorical eating restriction?

I'm actually fit but I'm also always trying to be empathetic toward others, even if I disagree with their lifestyles

kek, you know what I mean asshole

rip

I was hooked on cigarettes and was able to quit without cutting off my fingers or having my mouth sewn shut.

so he will be the first person to ever eat more after surgery than before?

Pics 2 and 3 go without saying friendo

best place to watch 600 lb life?
t. not a television owner

>unless he just keeps eating and his gut bursts

why does he have that stupid smile on his face all the time?

reroll

Dubs has spoken

oh no

Yea, people should just be able to quit doing bad stuff to themselves
Thanks for that success story about your cigarettes. I am struggling with addiction myself, but that gives me hope

having a tv won't help you that much either with that problem
episodes are available as torrents

pockets of cheek fat reforming his lips

He's already that old?

Aside from the obvious fat hate, gastric bypass is pretty sad. You handicap yourself from ever eating adequate protein to maintain or build mass.

You fuck up any interesting potential for your body because you can't fucking count calories and not cheat, because nobody taught you about basic nutrition and you couldn't be fucked teaching yourself.

but there are many people unable to quit. stop thinking in such extremes. you are probably one of those people who tell people with depression to fuck off because "it's not a big deal". addiction is an actual condition, deal with it. we should all be thankful that we are able to not succumb to that shit

ALL HE HAD TO FUCKING DO IS STOP EATING.

NOT EAT LESS AND COUNT CALORIES

STOP FUCKING EATING

prime (ihopethisisntbanned) wire.ag
Delete the obvious shit to delete
have ublock and maybe noscript

then work on fixing your addiction before you get a gastric bypass big boy

Depending on the type of bariatric surgery, the length of the small intestine can be reduced to limit the body's ability to absorb nutrients. Also, you can't drink large amounts of liquid in one setting anymore after getting your stomach stapled because you will simply vomit. Not every surgery is equal.

Well, these people are taking the easiest way out but can you actually blame them? imagine having to spend years in therapy, trying to get rid of an addiction that is pretty pathetic to others (at least in my eyes). hours and hours of self-pity and self-analysis spent into finding out how to eat less. I don't admire the people but I can't blame them either. Either way, I feel like these people have to be desperate as fuck to do this, a thing I for one can't even imagine what it must be like

Other one that's still funny

the diet isn't to lose weight, it's to shrink their liver to make the op easier/possible

makes his stomach the size of an apple or something do he gets fuller faster

I gotta admit I am a guy who says depression is bullshit that we all go through and pills won't fix it! Just got in trouble at work for expressing this belief when I found out we give prisoners anti-anxiety and depression medication.

I guess I am just from a time and was raised in a way that each person is responsible for their choices.

Quitting smoking was hard as fuck but made me stronger. If there was a surgery that would have made it easier I can't say if I would have quit using that or not.

I'm sure he only has sex with her maybe once a month.

The sheer amount of calories it would take just to get to his dick and part the sea of flab around his girls cunt would have had him sitting at just overweight instead of obese if he did it regularly.

Interesting is this true? Anyone else heard this?

On 600lb life it seems they force the diet to show you can commit otherwise after surgery you are just gonna stretch your stomach out again.

Fuck, is obesity even worse than alcoholism or smoking?

No fucking way this guy has sex. She maybe jacks him off but there is no way he has the circulation to get hard and pump away like us normal people.

The brain is an organ and things can go wrong with it leading to - amongst other things - depression. Pills can make a chemical change that help fix that. Your attitude towards it is part of the problem - if someone had lung cancer would you deny them aid and tell them to breathe happier instead?

Why would anyone like Boogie?

>fat
>autistic
>reviews video games
>voted Hillary
>pussied out of gamergate
>wife clearly cheats on him with niggers
>Twitter whore

Surely there are better fat lolcows to spam threads about?

I dont know I dont understand the modern cuck culture

The pills don't fix anything.
They simply alter the brain chemistry in a way so that you stop making other people upset with your depression.
That's it.
It actually masks it and in the end makes things 10 times worse mainly because depression is a natural thing that happens in everyone and is something that should be respected listened too and worked through. Self reflection and consulting with older wiser adults and doing something with your life will help deal with it and hopefully give you a way out or at the very least a way to deal with it when it gets bad.

At no point has there ever been a drug prescribed for depression that hasn't caused far more harm then good.

I was also like that but after reading up on all kinds of information regarding addictions and depression, I had to come to the conclusion that the brain can be an asshole. Pills actually do help depressed people but only ones with lower depression levels. Higher levels of depression sometimes cannot be treated at all which must feel like a literal nightmare.

>I guess I am just from a time and was raised in a way that each person is responsible for their choices.

I still think that way but you also have to realise that not all people are healthy like you and I. People with illnesses are not to be compared to regular people mate. You should watch some youtube videos, you might actually gain some insight regarding that topic.

>I found out we give prisoners anti-anxiety and depression medication.

Do you live in America? I suppose you were half right because I don't really think all prisoners experience depression but the anti-anxiety pills sound like a decent measure for keeping criminals halfway calm. I still believe that letting prisoners follow actual fun activities can make taking pills obsolete and guards' lives much easier

>Self reflection and consulting with older wiser adults and doing something with your life will help deal with it and hopefully give you a way out or at the very least a way to deal with it when it gets bad.

you may seem to think that there is only one form of depression. As I have stated in there are several forms, of which some are uncurable

FUCK

> uses dog to hide his shit legs
Cleaver

How many of them need drugs to be cured.
Cause bed ridden catatonic depression with no psychological cause is rare as fuck.

I never read up on the actual statistics but I think that I read that there are less depressed patients who can be healed by taking pills than the ones who can't

Ya I live in America and work on HIV/AIDS research thus my knowledge of the pills we pump into prisoners because if you are in prison here you get AIDS.

I just feel the levels of depression are overblown. My boss says she gets it so bad she can't get out of bed. I said I bet if there was $50,000 outside her door she would. I got this way when I went to a children's hospital when I was young. See those poor kids and tell me you are fucking depressed.

People are pussies.

>voted Hillary
WRONG, he voted for Jill Stein

>People are pussies.

I agree with you on that although I would still not apply that to people who experience actual depression. I also have to admit that many people confuse feeling like shit and being depressed but that's only because they don't actually know symptoms of depression

Nowadays, it has become the norm to cry and bitch about everything instead of just solving problems on your own

>anonymous surgeon
>took on boogies case after everyone else denied
>will work for cash in hand
>boogs is ecstatic
>crafty surgeon books OR for 2 hours
>makes laparoscopic incisions
>plays candy crush for remaining hour and a half
>boogs is wheeled out to recovery
>believes he had the surgery
>"holy shit guys, I'm totally not hungry any more!!"
>proceeds to make it
>will never know he had the power to do it on his own

Let me ask an unrelated question because you seem like a level headed dude.

Do you think it is right we give (taxpayer funded of course) anti-anxiety and depression medication (along with $6000 a month HIV/Hep-C) drugs to prisoners?

judging from the info I know about the american prison system (I'm actually a eurofag who lived in the US as a child), I would say that half of the shit in american prisons should be abolished

american society is governed like shit and crime prevention is barely existent. meanwhile, prisons are set up like shit where prisoners live a life in hell. of course, it's not right to give medication to prisoners if you could go very well without it if you actually had a better prison system in general

>tfw the government puts people in prisons and stuffs them in small rooms with 20 other people but then complains that once these people get out, they are crazier than before

I wouldn't go as far as giving prisoners consoles as they do in Sweden but I feel like the German prison system is pretty decent with all the rehab shit etc

Ok interesting we do have prison issues here for sure.

Do you have the death penalty over there?

I'm sure lots of fatasses also pound fuckin shit beer and smoke

Nope, no death penalties in europe. I assume the prisons still don't need as much funding as in the US due to the european infrastructure which treats prisoners much better (sometimes too good). There's a smaller chance of reoffence though

Unironically super hot

We actually don't execute many people here and my shithole state doesn't have it.

Nice talking take care. Please stop the crushing of western values going on over there.

>voted hillary
as bad as he is I don't see him doing this
he made some video shitting on sjws I think

you too dude

>tfw western politicians only seek to pursue their own shitty agendas instead of providing for their people properly

I was a refugee myself as a child but fuck those assholes if they're unable to distribute all these middle east people all over europe. literally no hope for this shithole

>tfw I lived in China and Chinese people don't give two fucks about other people so they stick to their traditions and values

>tfw I lived in China and Chinese people don't give two fucks about other people so they stick to their traditions and values
literally the most based people alive, I wish the west wasn't so cucked and still believed that we were the best in the world...

Too bad they have no morality

lol no, some fat fucks have even gotten the surgery multiple times because you can't surgically fix self control and discipline, same is going to happen to boogie, he'll lose a shit ton of weight in the first 6 months then gain it all back because he hasn't put any effort towards changing his eating habits

Eating is not an addiction. it's a shitty coping mechanism. Even if it was an addiction
>no one has ever beaten an addiction before
Also
You don't get to 600 pounds because you have a thyroid issue. You get to 600 pounds because you're a lazy glutton who makes shitty excuses.

Being fat is not a medical condition, kindly kys

SOMEONE WILL PAY
SOMEONE MUST PAY
SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY
EVERYONE IS GOING TO PAY

I bet he has good money.

>t. Armchair psychologist

She's fat too, just a master of angle shots

so...
>eating to cope with muh feels
>remove this option
>muh feels still prevalent
what happens next?

they channel their frustration into productive means like exercise and education?
or they get hooked on opiates and die 3 years later

You are confusing feeling sorry for yourself with a chemical disorder in the brain. It's something that's always there no matter what you do. You have to constantly fight with it to keep it at bay, and it's never truly gone. Admittedly I think we are very quick to throw pills at a problem and call it a day, but I think some people do need them. At least in the meantime until they can change the way they think or the poor eating/exercising habits they are in.
Congrats on having manageable addictions or depression though, not everyone is wired that way. Lack of empathy or understanding for others is a major sign of autism though, so maybe get that checked out.