According to /bwg/ this would be more impressive if he weighted 130lbs

According to /bwg/ this would be more impressive if he weighted 130lbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgyDqi0OmZs
youtube.com/watch?v=hgyDqi0OmZs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yt8vkdMwMR8
youtube.com/watch?v=JZFM-umtLm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You always hear about people bending a barbell from deadlifting or squatting but he just fucking bent his cage doing a chinup.

What a man

truely

That's really not impressive. For how much of a fucking beast Eric is, I can outdo him in weighted chins, my max being 120lbs for 10.

stop lying you fatfuck

yes but are you anywhere near as swole and dreamy as Eric burgerburger?

Stop riding his dick so hard.

e-stats

add a few more frames to this clip of him about to jump/fall off and its perfect for a jojo to be continued meme

video? also how much do you weigh?

Hooly fuck thats retarded
Is this guy asking for a catastrophic injury

>counting bodyweight

why not?

Cool, so that means I can claim to dip 200lbs for 50 reps.

yes

>ass didn't touch heel
try again

youtube.com/watch?v=yt8vkdMwMR8

Eric on suicide watch.

i feel like this is a meme in the making, but his form is shit.

weighed*

99.9% of /bwg/ is also turbodyel 14 year old kids who think they're swole because they do fifty pushups a day

>120 for 10

you're either blatantly estating or you use so much english that it can hardly be considered a chin-up

I know it's shocking, but some people actually lift on this god forsaken board.

I'm sorry about those bicep genes bruv :(

lmaoooo

Twinks will say this is not impressive.

You've never been to bwg then

for reference, symmetricstrength puts 10 chin-ups with 120lbs added at any body weight between 100lbs and 200lbs at "world class" level, defined as the strength level of strength athletes that compete at an international level

it seems you don't do weighted chins at all because if you did you would realize how stupid your claim is

Post body and stats, big guy.
Throw in a timestamp as well, just for good measure.

lul bwg is a joke, nobody there can even planchee.

Well yes it would be. A 130lb guy doing the same lifts as a 200lb guy is more impressive.
Not him but heres a pic just for you xoxo
No recent pics because im bulking and insecure : (
I did a really good straddle planche once but havent been able to recreate it since. I'll get there one day.

ive seen your planche buddy, you aint tricking anyone.

Well it was good enough for me. I got a few of them that day, but the next day I wasnt able to do it.

Tell me, does gravity affect twinks differently?

Damo.

time to go back to advance tuck. Probbaly wouldint be a bad idea to build 60 seconds in that position using a steady state cycle.

No, but a twink that has less overall mass is going to have a hard time lifting as much weight as a hunk with more mass. Take a skelly and fatty who never worked out to the gym, see who naturally lifts more weight.

Honestly not as much weight as I figured Eric could do. I've done 120 lbs weighing like 175 with a couple years of dedicated training. Sure, Eric weighs more than me, but it's not a huge difference in weight. He's so much stronger than I am in other lifts that I would just assume he would completely blow me the fuck out on weighted chins too. I was expecting something more like Brian Alsruhe, who does like 180 lb neutral grips for triples.

But that said, in weighted chin ups being light can also be an advantage since you are lifting your bodyweight as well.

Want to take a guess which one will get a pull-up first?

Check this out Steve low author of OCG weighs @135 pounds does a 190lb dip. How many people who weigh 200+ pounds do you think can do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=JZFM-umtLm4

Brian is on the sauce friendo.

Like I said here in the case of chin ups and dips its a bit different because light people tend to be better at those but heavier people should still be able to lift more total weight(including their bodyweight)

Basically any moderately active older teen or adult male can do that shit.

show me one, other than Brian or Eric.

he's got like a 2 inch ROM. eric goes much deeper

Still, not as much as I would have thought. I just started training weighted chins again, and I'm hit 75 lbs for 3x5 pretty easily yesterday, weighing 190 lbs. And that's just following a linear progression doing 3x5 once or twice a week. Eric is moving a little more total weight than I can, but it's not stupidly crazy amount he is capable of on other lifts. He just seems more human on weighted chins.

he also weighs 100 more pounds than you yah twink.

jesus

eric reminds me of an anime character desu
someone like zoro
he's lifting all this fuck me sideways weights just to get stronger, he's a beast

>inb4 >t. eric

I just started again because of Eric and I do 90x5 at 180 bw. Thing is I can't do full rom because it's too low to floor, and every rep is a reset.

Though it doesn't seem like "too much", I don't think Eric has ever done weighted chins before in videos anyway. Not only that, but it's still a 347 chin up with absolutely full rom and a huge negative. He was definitely taking the hardest way possible for that. I think if he would have stuck with it for longer than a week, he would have gotten pretty far

I'll talk shit when I can zercher DL 500+ pounds.

why tho

How's he gonna get back down

Not for chins you dumb fuck. A 230lb man doing the same lbs weighted chin is more difficult than a 160lb man. Just look at competition standards or check symmetric strength if you wanna be spoon fed.