What is TRT for femanons? I know men can be 70 and feel 20 by taking the stuff, but femanons??

What is TRT for femanons? I know men can be 70 and feel 20 by taking the stuff, but femanons??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not cheating anything. Nipples are sagging down pretty far there. Looking like Arnold.

>trt therapy

r.i.p. in piece

he only works out with kettlebells dude

>r.i.p. in piece

kys yourself

Unless youre over 35 just get pregnant. Hormone overload.
Afterwords just sell the baby or something.
Also the baby technically counts as non fat body mass so its practically gains.

Bump for interest.

How old are you?

>2017
>TRT
>not just getting yourself a blood boy

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

underrated post

never post this again

This 1000x. You should be carrying child.
Pic related us the ideal female body type.

Solid pasta here.

He was saying trt therapy = test replacement therapy therapy

Way to miss the point

Did you just miss the joke you tried to explain?

>BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN
oh. i almost forgot about this. had me laughing for a minute straight.g od bless your soul user

I want to suck your dick

jre guest tiers
GODTIER
>fight companion m8s
>eddie bravo
ELITE TIER
>hunters,
>mma fighters
>joey diaz
GOOD TIER
>professors
>scientists
>comedians
>political
BAD TIER
>beta comedians
>musicians
ABSOLUTE SHIT TIER
>ari shaffir

>GOD TIER
>not graham hancock
Nigga gtfo

why

Post body.

I would bet my life that you look worse than janoy

Hrt... Like estrogen and progesterone and shit.

Pretty much what trannies take without the T blockers

joey diaz episodes are funny as fuck

Idiot ...