Is reddit right on this one?

Is reddit right on this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
pewforum.org/2013/10/01/chapter-6-social-and-political-views/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is toxic masculinity

It's how Nancy faggots and special snowflakes view masculinity

a bogus term made up by feminazis who wants to take control

the real meaning of toxic masculinity is the fake alphas. The douchebags you see in a club who are the loudest for the sake of being loud. The people who feel the need to put you down to raise themselves up.

The lefty version of toxic masculinity, is just masculinity in general.

Literally nothing wrong with Archie Bunker

People who try too hard to be manly because they're incredibly insecure and their balls are too tiny so they have to hang a second pair from the back of their truck.

Most of the image is bs, but there's some stuff in there that's true

Masculinity is supposed to be "toxic". Look at literally any animal. For example if a lion wants a bitch he'll often murder her mate, eat their children and then start a new pride of his own. Human males are fucking fairies compared to other animals

So this.... is the power.... of reddit....

woah...................

Well I drink and I own an AR. That's about it though.

I don't know user, are you STILL pushing this narrative?

I'm proud to not be a liberal/democrat

Ive actually been using super male vitality for about a month actually. Have made decent gainz, and improved mood / energy levels

>being fit is toxic masculinity?
>downvoted into the negatives

never change reddit

>coming to the most masculine board on the chon to talk shit about being masculine
>mentioning reddit
>still hasn't been laughed off the board
guys wtf

how new are you?

Welcome to neo-Veeky Forums. You should have known it would be like this by all the boogie threads alone.

Please don't mix masculinity with being a bydlo.

>high fade
>masculine

no.

I think creatine's better, but I have noticed minor positive effects. Probably the best test booster on the market, ironically.

>using russian slang on an american website

fuck off slav fag

it's how nu-males view traditional males

>mentioning r*ddit in the first place

If anyone in this thread lacks masculinity, it's definitely you, faggot OP. Go back you waste.

I'd have to agree. This is a prime example of non-toxic masculinity.

Ashwagandha did it for me, but probably because I'm stressed out. Gonna order rhodiola rosacea and ginseng and make a stack

people who are insecure enough to repeatedly assert their masculinity, usually using things similar to what you see in the graphic here, are real. they are also mostly idiots. i wouldn't use the term "toxic masculinity" because i think it's inaccurate, but otherwise the graphic is correct.

>anything masculine or conservative is bad

Jews are highly conservative, mate.

Steven Universe is a good show if you can get past the SJW bullshit

LOL
No, it really isn't. You're a manchild for liking it, back to /co/.

>LOL
Dude, they are crazy conservative. The vast majority of them hate liberals. I'm serious, mate.

>person likes thing
>I know all the details of your life now!
Really pathetic post, user. Don't you have anything better to do?

>Timeless haircut is now toxic
Jesus fuck

could someone link the thread plz?

>guy likes lipstick and estrogen
>HOW DARE YOU ASSUME HES GAY

Sure is. Great storyline and can be entertaining at times.

Why would someone attach a plastic ballsac to their vehicle?

>Archie Bunker
Why the fuck would I watch such a liberal show?

So any masculinity? What are we all supposed to be feminine cuckbois?

>having rough dirty hands from labour is toxic
this is triggering me

Post current body

please kys now

Basically just being an asshole, but liberals have to make a special term for it.

"No"

>pic related

Don't ever reply to me ever again you DYEL worms. Also, I hope to get a waifu with the frame of Jasper.

Of course! Assuming you're white anyway.

Me too, user.

TOXIC MASCULINITY

Exactly. Gotta make it gendered.

Decent dude holds the door open for everyone. But as a strong independent female he is obviously only holding it open for me because he views females as weak.

Why is Chad blonde when it is objectively the least masculine hair colour?

You apparently aren't familiar with quality storytelling in animated media.

Being bald is the most masculine hair color.

You're just coping.

this guy knows

>WAH I DON'T LIKE WHAT HE LIKES WAH

Sure SU is a gay ass show, but you're the one who's being a manchild here.

choke-fucking a face seems pretty contrived

I bet this guy doesn't even lift.

he lifts his massive cock into your oneitis facefuck hole.

The Aryan meme

Black also works too. Black hair blue eyes looks good on both genders

>uses Jordan as an example

bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

>Of the more than 145,000 male members, it was found that in June and July, blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde guys

Look at me, who is coping now?

>the iron maiden shirt

Top kek

DELET THIS
t. metalfag

Black hair blue eyes most effay combo

I like them too this is more of the wearing a band tee for it angle that makes it autistic

Oh would you look at that.

Nah, they're probably the most left leaning religious group.

pewforum.org/2013/10/01/chapter-6-social-and-political-views/

Black hair Brown eye is a pretty good combo if attractive

check'd
does wearing a metal shirt while lifting make it autism?

Let's count 'em
I like working with my hands, although it's not my day job

I like a good bottle now and then

I've cried twice since well before 18. One of the two was after a surgery that got me back in lifting shape; the other was my daughter's birth. You'd better have a damned good reason to show emotion

No shill-shit for me. Real food & proven supplements + de-jewwing my surroundings without being autistic

Nothing wrong with a good scream. You need them when you have a proper, slow & nasty breakdown

No fuckboy haircut for me

No damned problem with the classics

Built an AR after deciding to get my CCL. I don't fit the mold; you've got the dumbass with an AR, the anal retentive customizer, the "patriot" freak, and the comparitivly sane ex-military dude. I just like the challenge.

No truck. Got a bike though

I tease the molon AR dudes. Mine are all fat, uneducated /pol/-tier

Archie wasn't the nicest guy, but he called stupid stupid. Laudable.

Have a pair of solid brass balls in a sack as a stress toy hanging from my work area

It's a guy in a shirt. If that alone triggers you you're beyond hope

Tapout shit cries "sort my constant drabble in the same pile as screeching bitch drabble"

Well, I guess I'm too toxic for the NWO. Whooptie-motherfucking-doo

Oh great another one of the self hating cuck fags

Its the gym m8 doesn't really matter there

Anything works as long as facial structure is on point.

Fuck off, Schlomo

>tfw mustache and beard are JUST short of connecting

FUCK! Oh well, at this rate, they should be fully assimilated by the time i'm 22. I've been sprouting new facial hairs in this area shortly after my 21st bday

I really hope a woman made this. However, I don't think a woman would know what infowars is.

A guy complaining about masculinity is really sad

Depends on which Jews you're talking about. Israeli Jews are very conservative, no question, but Jews in the west tend to be liberal unless they're Hasidic or something.

That's a real gay haircut.

The guys who fuck the girls that friend zone them

I don't believe in that. I'd rather make allies than ennemies. There is no need to be toxic to people in order to have power over them. Having them like you is a power on its own.

nigga all i own is metal shirts and i pull hard af

i'm also 6' 1" and good looking

i think they mean when someone is so interested in presenting themselves as strong, confident, or dynamic that they forget to be kind to other people and a good steward of their surrounding. essentially those who posture and are strong but for no cause. at least that is what i have always seen. lots of young men very interested in seeming masculine can be somewhat misguided

Yeah I am, it's called Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Ashita no Joe, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Avatar: The Last Airbender, FLCL, etc.

Because they're trying to live up to the impossible ideal of masculinity that is set by western culture. Instead of striving to be more emotionally reserved, stoic, and resolute (which might be seen as traditionally masculine qualities), some men try to be utterly passive and dispassionate with regards to everything. Those aren't healthy qualities to have in extremes, and can lead to people being emotionally distant, cut off, or depressed due to their inability to express themselves. Unfortunately our society takes everything to extremes, which is why morons on this board thing they have to be on gear to look aesthetic, and women think they have to starve themselves and get surgery to look pretty.

"toxic masculinity" is a criticism of men trying to become the quintessential "man" that really isn't a actual functioning person but rather an amalgamation of acute masculine qualities. It's an obvious facade which is why such people come off as conspicuously insecure. Men should have a certain amount of "feminine" qualities - it's what makes us human.

Women do this too by the way; if you've ever met a girl who's completely helpless, naive, and obsequious you know how obnoxious it is. For all of its faults, at least modern feminism has actually contributed to the idea that women are capable of being ambitious and taking care of themselves, as opposed to being parasitic, demure sycophants whose only function is to enable men.

Veeky Forums

>those who posture and are strong but for no cause.
>implying one needs a cause

OH no you don't faggot.
You take Cowboy Bebop off of that list of faggot bullshit.

>tfw brown haired blue eyed master race

Does faggot bullshit just mean shit you haven't seen? Bebop is among the worse on that list.

>not blonde hair brown eye master race
come on son.

>not green eyes brown hair
>not harnessing the power of the two shades of shit

Every goddamned thing on there is trash except cowboy bebop.
What are you? Fucking 15 and just discovered anime?

Whatever you say sweaty :)

that made me laugh user thanks.

What does the first pic mean?
Also are there people who actually put "balls" on their vehicles? I thought that was a meme.