Coffee

Is drinking coffee messing up my musculature gains? What effects has coffee had on you?

I don't drink it, because it disgusts me how girls in high school and college drink it as a status symbol to look more mature.

Coffee contains caffeine. Caffeine has been shown to suppress your appetite and fuck with your sleep schedule. If it isn't doing either of those things, you should be fine. Just don't load up on tons of cream, sugar, those awful flavorings, etc.

Does this really happen?

I've only seen them drink the milkshakes from starbucks.

It has the effect of being fucking delicious and waking me up/making me feel better.
Also kicks my digestion into overdrive and empties my bowels 15 minutes after consumption. Convenient and not at the same time.

Been drinking it daily since I was 16 (26 now) because they were slave drivers at my high school, and I had to work.

Friendly reminder that coffee with the mentioned additives is not coffee anymore.

So you're in high school? You're not mature enough to have a fully formed personality.

that isnt coffee, it's coffee flavoured liquid cupcakes

>A WHOLE POT OF COFFEE

See, this is my concern. Anything that makes me insta shit can't be good for my digestive system. Wouldn't you agree?

I'm 30. I just remember from that age. Girls got all snooty about their caffeinated morning beverages, and it continued on into their college years. I always thought there was something false and insincere about it.

>coffee making you shit

is this real? i drank coffee for a couple years before waiting and it only made me have to pee, not shit

It will noticeably increase your resting metabolism.

It's a diuretic. It makes you urinate.

idk, man.
my buddies a smoker and he tells me when he gets up and has his morning coffee and cig. he has the best shit ever.
anyone else confirm this?

heavy caffeine that absorbs in the lower gut makes you shit like a cannon

Stimulants makes shits feel amazing. Best shits in my life have been on modafinil. It's almost orgasmic. I hear cocaine shits are even better, but have not experienced it myself.

>modafinil
tell me more about this cute drug

Yes, but only if you suddenly start using it in high doses. Small doses or developing a tolerance keeps it from affecting you.

Amphetamine shits are by far the best.

>cig
>shit
Yes. I smoke one as soon as I wake up, take a shit and smoke two before sleep and it feels fucking amazing.

Went to a festival and ate nothing but cocaine for the three days. First mornings shit was amazing, the next two days felt like I was shitting out my stomach lining. Good coke though

fucking degenerate

Coffee is not going to mess with your gains. It might make bulking a little harder, but only retards bulk any way.

unless you order black coffee at starbucks you're ordering a coffee flavoured drink, its not drinking coffee if there is more cream, chocolate, caramel and whipping cream than coffee
i always drink 300ml of coffee with my BCAA, creatine, whey and arginine powder before working out and it is awesome

How do you know *why* they are drinking it? Have you asked them?

What about guys in college who drink coffee? Are you privy to their motives too? Or do you only hate girls who drink coffee because none of them suck your dick?

>t. 14 yr old skele

On the contrary, try kimera coffee for the ultimate gains.

So you're letting the actions of high school kids affect you in that way? Why should you even care for that in the slightest?

So I'm a college fag what machine do i buy to make coffee? A keurig? I'm completely new to coffee so i do prefer a bit of sweetness