Obliques

Recommended exercises for training obliques?

hanging windshield wipers is goat

Interesting!

Squats

bumping for OP

already do hanging leg raises and ab wheel and want to add something for my obliques for a nice, thick solid core and V line

I lay on my side and crunch sideways from time to time but I'm like 90% sure it's a meme.

x5 YLYL threds a day.

Side bends and overhead carries.

You'll be lucky to get 1 rep per thead with all the unfunny """""""niche"""""" humor

DAE hate (niggers/fatpeople/femenists/obama/trump) XXXXDDDDDDD

squat heavier

Twisty turnies

Landmine twist. You will thank me in a couple months

jefferson deadlifts

kickers and twisters

dumbbell side bends?

i hear these can be dangerous though idk can anyone confirm y/n

I used to be a man of diagonal ab rollers but, it's hard to beat weighted torso rotations, I couldn't see my obliques until I started doing rotations.

Any way to work both at the same time? I'm scared it'll fuck up my scoliosis

There's literally no way

I love these. mix them with holds so i dont look retarded just holding the weights. Anything over 75lbs and I fear for my back though... which sucks because the 75's dont really do it for me anymore..

I do barbell side bends and cable wood choppers.

hanging windshield wipers (if you can do them—they're harder to do than you'd think)

landmine twists (which are great and plate loadable)

side planks (but they're a bit of a waste of time). you could make this more interesting by locking out the arm and holding a gymnastic ring. you can play around; you can make it a harder static hold (by extending your arm up and over your head) or introduce some movement (so that it's a kind of 'sideways ring rollout')

gl

One armed DB rows.
Use some cheat and that shit will fry your obliques. it wil also work great for your grip and back.

paused front squats (at parallel not atg) did them yesterday and obliques are sore from bracing

These are actually the best, works your serratus and obliques so well.

rippletits please go