Help RCN moon

I need my RCN to pump x3 to pay the rent. Lets go boys.

Me too OP. HELP!!!

That's not the way you should be doing a shilling, nobody will ever listen to you if you shill like that

I wasn't shilling though

3x? It's going to 10x

>Can someone buy this coin so I can sell?

Hmm

10x? It's going to 0.6x

What's the current market cap for this btw

At least OP is honest

bought because honesty

bought some of this earlier today, would love to make back some losses from last week lol

OP honesty will be rewarded.

Soon, sooner than you think.

Thanks hehe

Uhh not being mean but would bet my money on this tough. Just got listed on Bittrex and alread slow downward, low volume "trend"....

Low volume? RCN's volume is $17.445m. Don't be ridiculous. It hasn't dumped.

Not going to happen. Its not the next OMG that is stable high marketcap despite no launched product. This thing is launching in april. People will dump it in the meantime for shorter term gains then get back in later.

Always read roadmaps to figure out if something might be a pump and dump or a pump-because-product-is-actually-taking-off. Expect a dip soon. There will also be other dips and possible dumps and dumps leading up towards april. Before launch, it will skyrocket, so remember to watch the coin and get back in before then, mid-march latest probably to get back in.

For now, buy salt, sell later at 20USD. Watch for when Caspar POS update comes, prepare to go hard into ETH then. ETH value will increase when people can earn dividends from staking.

DESU POS update might be a flippening event. It will be influenced by the political stability of BTC though. The fork and the miner politics surrounding it will play a big part in public perception on BTC.

sigh...have...sigh...just...did you even bother to look at the Bittrex chart and not just the CMC summary?
Because for the past 8 hours there has virtually been no volume, which says a lot for a newly listed Bittrex coin...I mean cmon bro just...be smarter or smth

Why is the volume so high?! It doesn't go up or down.

REKT

READ THE FUCKING GODDAMN CHART YOU ABSOLUTE PIECES OF SHIT!

It's obviously shilling from one of the PnD discords full of people who have no understanding of how crypto works and just shill whatever the group leader tells them.

Not even that, it's just so fucking terrible I can't take biz anymore.

>These fucking idiots will literally post shit like "volume of shitcoin X has doubled today!!!11!!"

Then I look at it and it doubled from 1 btc to 2...And sure the people who say that are shilling but the people who "invest"...my god

I mean, the immense stupidity is just depressing.

You didn't answer my question fucktard. Why. Doesn't. The. Price. Move. UP. Or. Down. Despite. The volume.

Do you understand now?!

The fact that you don't understand that I actually did answer your question says a lot about you.

>There are at least two indicators on a standard chart the price and the .....

You are funny. The chart has doubled since yesterday, before it entered bittrex... now the volume is 13mil on bittrex since morning, but why doesn't the price dump or rise.

Answer this, or I can simplify for it you if you don't still understand.

Third coin for volume on Bittrex behind ETH and LTC and it's growing hour after hour, are you blind?

lol you're a fucking retard dude. Please burry your head in a trash can your posts are giving me cancer

Hourly volume vs daily volume. There is your answer.

user, PnD have a really high 24h volume. Did you know this? Yet, if you look at the chart 90% of it is flat, except for the large spike. How is that possible? I mean the daily volume is SUPER high, yet it only moves sideways...huh?

>The price doesn't dump or rise because there is no volume. Do you understand now? LOOK AT THE GODDAMN 30 MIN CHART VOLUME NOT THE 24H...gosh!

Please tell me you understand it now?

Care to explain?

lol you're a fucking retard dude. Please burry your head in a trash can your posts are giving me cancer

Ok. Feel better about yourself now. Hope so.