Who /aggressiveface/ here?

Who /aggressiveface/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ywn have his eyebrows

>user why don't you smile more?

I have resting bitch face so no

Aggressive face in general , not an aggressive picture though.

>resting bitch face
What is that?

This
>Why are you so sad/angry all the time??
FUCKING BITCH I'M NOT ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't know what to make out of this, dude. Looks like you saw some shit.

>user, you look so serious, almost angry
>Proceeds to block me
I wish that was just a joke

I saw bad stuff in the country I'm from as a child.

>do you always look pissed off

That sucks, man.

Yea man,you gonna be ok dude?

on the bright side you have clear skin

I know this feel

Fucking iPhone

You should really trim your nose hairs. :)

>tfw 27 and still have a baby face

woah, Ahmed

I grew up in Afghanistan so I saw bad stuff.

I truly believe the biggest thing holding me back from getting a qt gf is my permanently intense face. It's the fucking worst.

I'm just a miserable cunt to be honest. Even though I know it's wrong, I'm extremely envious of people who are happy.

has anyone noticed how much do girls like eyebrows and eyelashes on guys?
i remember when i was in class, shit tons of girls told me i had a nice jaw and eyelashes and eyebrows

Balkan?

Anthony Burch?

Afghan.

Who /restingbitchface/ here?
I have to make an effort to do what feels like half a smile just so people don't think I'm pissed off.

Not an angry face I just look mad all the time

You look like a fucking caveman

I'm mad that my hair is receding.

That is face of high testosterone

*blocks ur evolution*
How can ungabunga even compete.

you seem cool
the fucking madman

No, it's because of your wide, pig nose and eyes too far apart.

are you hungarian by any chance?

I'm western Pennsylvania wonder bread.

you look hungarian

Sweet

>user, why do you look so intense?
>user, why do you look so angry?
>Excuse me, I just have to ask, are you okay?

THIS IS JUST HOW MY RESTING FACE LOOKS I CAN'T HELP THAT MY EYEBROWS ARE AGGRESSIVELY SLANTED AND THAT I FROWN NATURALLY

Being approached by a stranger who is worried I'm experiencing sudden-onset depression is the worst.

Are you serious

I never smile my only emotions are annoyed, bitch face or laughing.

>tfw dyel

youtube.com/watch?v=3v98CPXNiSk

reporting in

you look upset, not aggressive

if u have low self esteem one of the things that helped me was this

if someone looked at me for a while i would look them back in the eye with a serious face until they looked away, then i'd look away because i don't want to stare at them like a creep

made me feel like i was almost gonna get in a fight sometimes, but also made me feel like i was more able to stand my ground

if they held the stare i would usually raise my eyebrows at them if they looked like a dick. or if it is a qt girl i will do a small smile

I have an aggressive face and I have an autistic staring complex
Basically I look every male in the eye until they look away without exceptions
M-must be the tren

this

why should i jesus im thinking about work

You look like you try to come off as tough but everyone knows you cry when you're alone

I have it. Sometimes it bothers me (basically when someone reminds me of it) but usually I just don't give a shit because it takes too much energy to fix it.

I'm just not the kind of person to fake smiles. I just am how I am and that's it.

Bruce?

Bane?

what if they dont look away or ask what you looking at

>that
>high test

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

A rare supreme gentleman indeed

looks like any other refugee but i guess that what happens when everyone there is inbred

My sister complimented my eyelashes once. Was a long time ago though.

>tfw shit baby face, pencil neck, shit facial hair.

>user you are cute when laugh you should do it more!
>user are you alright? You look sad
People always think i am pissed all the time. I wonder if i scare girls away. My face plus the monotone deep voice is a pretty scary combo i think. I am lifting to become the ultimate scary man.

>tfw textbook fighter face
feelsgudman

Never happens cause 6'5 250

Nope, just ugly and unhappy looking despite feeling fine.
Working towards a better body to make up for it

I can't tell if you're a real woman or a tranny fag
In either case that's sad and you should kys

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>unhappy looking despite feeling fine.

You tell yourself you feel fine, you mean.

Or his hairline

BOOOOOO

GO BACK

you look like youre trying to make a serious face

shit always makes me laugh

that unibrow doe

Me, kind of hate it to be honest, if I can't hear someone or I don't understand what they're saying my confused face is even worse and they think I'm pissed off at them.

sucks man, when you going back?

Where are your eyes?

When the West stops ruining my country by funding Taliban and then invading, then I will return. Until then, I'm staying here.

you look explosive

This is literally the only person ITT that actually has an even slightly intimidating facial structure.

This is my resting face

People think im either sleepy or angry

I've seen pudding with more intimidating structure than that.

Yep. People don't like to fuck with me that's for sure, I can get real angry real quick.

bulking?

You could say that

your hair migrated from your head to your eyebrows

you look harmless and a bit retarded. sorry, user.

>6'5
>broad, look strong, generally big4u
>my neutral face makes me look angry/irritated
>have had times where parents told their misbehaving kids that if they didn't behave 'that man will be angry with you' and the kids started crying
>people have literally crossed the street to avoid walking past me at night

It's fine once I start talking to someone and they realize I'm a friendly guy but it's still a little hurtful that people assume I'm a threat. I guess I can't really blame them though.

Aw shiet its big forhead guy posting from his Alaskan hunting shed

Ah yes, MMA broscience. Someone with the "high success" face with zero fighting experience could totally KO someone with the "low success" face whos been practicing on his endurance, strength, mobility, and speed for 10 years.

Fucking Australians.

>Look inna mirror at gym
>realize that I am now more neck and thick neck than head

wat, how did I even achieve this mode. Should I show it?

>professor_oak.jpg

Wait, your neck is thicker than your head?

>Should I show it?
Yes

I am not going into an unnatural position by much you know. And when I am lifting, the neck almost becomes a pyramid, and my face starts to look tiny, my head huge compared to the rest of my upper body lol

dude you've posted your ugly mug for like the past week what are you hoping to accomplish

Funny anecdote is that I've been told several times by grills I dated in college that before they actually got to know me, when they saw me walking around campus, they initially thought I was a pretentious dickface. Like I thought myself better than everyone with my shit-eating expression permanently making everyone feel inferior.

Funny part is they weren't wrong.

HOLY DOGSHIT IT'S PRIVATE PYLE

srsly look at my neck, LOOK AT IT, a tiny bit of puffing and it nearly becomes larger than my head.

People who don't know me are usually intimated by me, not sure why.

im not, and I am this poster here

are you intimidated by me? I try to think this way

"well that person who has a somewhat angry face may be like me, and may not be angry at all, just my own sense of dislike may be playing here"

Also, we look different when we are in different company. If we are surrounded by niggers for example, many of us instinctively will push forward a hostile face, but not at home, or alone when we feel good enough.

but my neutral face has become "angry", pretty annoying.

People say I always look tired. I have multiple autoimmune diseases that flare up so I guess I am.

Also I'm near suicidal.

And yes I'm over 18

Tfw I just realized I'm a lot worse looking than previously realized.

Holy shit bro you look like you are actually dying.
Tell me more about your diseases, I'm interested now.

Dude, I had cancer and needed chemo a couple years ago and even the people in the cancer ward didn't look as sick as you.

What the fuck do you have?