Let's be honest about this Veeky Forums

Maybe I shouldn't ask this, but there's nothing to lose so here goes:

Will becoming physically fit help any ugly guy get with/hook up with a girl like this ?

Should he focus more on chasing money if he wants to hook up with and keep a babe ?

no

you can go up the scale maybe 1.5 points, but no more.
you can go down the scale as low as it goes.

IE. if you're a 5, lifting can make you a 6.5/10

that's it. for the most part you're stuck with what you got.

>Will becoming physically fit help any ugly guy get with/hook up with a girl like this ?
No.

>Will becoming physically fit help any ugly guy get with/hook up with a girl like this ?
Yes, but only partially
>Should he focus more on chasing money if he wants to hook up with and keep a babe ?
Those two options aren't mutually exclusive

There's a number of traits that will help you get chicks:
>Personality (mostly confidence)
>Body
>Facial attractiveness
>Money
>Status
>Etc.
Try to get as many as you can. Think of it like Pokemon or something, nerd.

No.

Pretty people want to be around other pretty people.

If you don't lift you don't have a chance. Sorry bruh

Dating is a numbers game. You're not going to get the roastie you want 100% of the time, accept that. The more you improve yourself physically, socially and economically the better chance you get. You could get a banging girl being a father slob; it's an anomaly but not impossible. RSD has a faggy record but I learned some key things about a woman's psychology from people like RSDMax.

Not if you keep that attitude. Even if you are ugly, what do you have to lose? Have a nice attitude.

If you want things broken pol style, between men, looks are important but aren't everything. Power, fame and resources top everything in a man. And you can work for all of them.

Look at soccer players, actors and so on. Most of them aren't handsome, yet you see every other dumb whore getting wet for them.

Yeah, being yourself is gonna go a long way.

t.ugly, bitter virgin who thinks attraction is 100% physical

It's like 90%.

depends on
>how ugly
>how much money
>how confident

Money gets you more bang for your buck, figuratively and literally.

As you increase your money the quality of women you pull increases exponentially; on the other hand, as you increase your physical appearance you get diminishing returns on the quality of women you pull. This is literally a fact based on numerous peer-reviewed studies

Lmao bro rsd is some of the worst dating/life advice I've ever heard.

Yes it will. It can help significantly.

It's about a COMBINATION of things.

You stupid fucks act like you have to pick one and focus on that alone.

Everything except your height can be changed. Anyone who isn't deformed can go from ugly to good looking within a few years if they are determined enough.

You're probably not going to get girls who look like this get wet over you if you're not extremely attractive yourself to begin with. But lifting will make you feel good and look better over time. It cant hurt. A girl like this probably won't fuck you though unless you're an 8/10 in the looks department.

How hot do you have to be to get a gf like this?
Asking for a friend

Just because you're boring as fuck AND ugly doesn't mean every other ugly guy can't get laid.
I'm an ottermode lanklet with a painfully average face and as long as I'm buzzed enough to talk to a girl, it's not too hard to get a qt's number

>maybe i shouldnt ask this
You should always ask, unless you want to remain stupid and happy. God knows why the hell youd want that. The answer is no. Think of it like this; most things people do to make themselves appear more attractive will only enhance what is already there

>physically fit
if youre attractive, your body will just be a plus
if youre unattractive, girls will probably think youre compensating

>beard/hair
if youre attractive, itll frame your face well
if youre unattractive, youll look like a fuckboy

>Clothes
if youre attractive, itll look like you take care of yourself
if youre unattractive, youll look like a fuckboy

same goes for all the other shit people adorn themselves with in an attempt to overcome genetics, like cars, jewelry, tattoos, watches, etc. Money will make a difference, but she'll only want to fuck you and use you for your money

Make up is a bit different though. Most girls look like fucking goblins underneath

>getting some sluts number
>getting laid
>the same thing

you have to be black, thats it. alternatively you could be some hipster faggot, but the nigger will fuck her anyways

why else would a girl give her number.....?

Again, its because you have no personality.
Once you realize it's literally about confidence, no meme intended, women aren't as hard to bed as Veeky Forums wants you to think.

Enjoy your black pill, faggot

until you turn 18.

The whole RSD crew is a fucking joke, please don't listen to these shallow idiots

It's funny, getting Veeky Forums has mostly made me understand how I actually look and made me feel more comfortable going after better girls in my own range. I may have been 8/10 for a hot second in college, but now I know that I'll probably be facially 5/10 for the rest of my life.

Thing is, there are a lot more interesting girls in the 5-7/10 range than I used to believe. Like just kind, intelligent women who I could learn to enjoy spending time with.

It's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I'm glad for the understanding.

There is no point in lifting. It is rather repulsive and pointless.

To get rid of you.

I need help fit..

>In long term relationship that was about unhealthy as a relationship can be
>Break up with her, get depressed, get fat
>Recover and get back to just slightly out of DYEL mode which is my baseline
>While in the middle of my weight loss I start trying to bang Tinder sluts
>Meet up with a few land whales, get my dick wet all is good
>Get this plain jane looking chick matched up to me, get to chatting and set a date to meet up for a date
>Take her out to Atlantic City, have dinner, walk the boards, get a room at the Trump Plaza
>She is as awkward in the room but still like going along with it, she wants all the lights off and gets in bed then takes off her cloths
>Slip in next to her and I notice she's crying, like tears down her face
>ask her "Ohh shit are you ok?" and she just gets hysterical talking about how it wasn't supposed to be this way and blah blah blah
>Turns out her husband just divorced her, shes got two kids, shes just religious enough to feel like shes a bad person for not making her husband happy, her husband was her high school crush and the only man she was with
>Only even went Tinder because her sister and best friend wanted her to get out and meet people
>Say "Well shit hun, that's all you had to say. I'll leave and let you get dressed"
>"No, please don't leave user, i'm sorry i'm just not used to this"
>End up sitting on the bed next to her and telling her about my story about my long term relationship and how bad it was for it
>Spent all night with her just talking about life and whatever
>Drive her home in the morning, and tell her I had fun and if she wanted to chat to text me sometime
>End up talking to this women and meeting up with her a bunch, go on vacations together, even ended up sleeping with her
>While this is going on i'm still meeting other girls and partying
>Can't form a connection with any other women besides this single mom with a billion pounds of emotional baggage

CONTINUED

I guess the whole point is how do I find women who I can connect too? Physically all I care about is them not being fat. Seems like every chick I meet up with is a slut who fucks on a first date or likes to talk about how kinky she is. That shit is such a turn off anymore

eh, I have seen some pretty ugly, plain-ass lookin dudes with some mighty fine babes. I would work on developing charisma, confidence etc. if I were you.

I don't doubt if you have a squashed pumpkin head and a chiseled body, combined with a few drinks and some solid banter, you'd get chicks succin your dicc just because of your body.

I would say getting rich is harder than achieving a good physique. By good I mean by internet standards. Don't settle for less.

Realistically, we are all not going to make it, these goals are achievable, but only to the minority. The fact that you want to pursue either of these goals just to fuck a vapid thot tells me you are probably not going to make it.

TLDR: just fuck a hooker, no shame in that. Pursue monetary gains and aesthetics for yourself instead.

>women aren't as hard to bed as Veeky Forums wants you to think.

It's true. Provided you are at least a 5/10 in the face and not overweight or hyper skinny.