>TYT Election Night Meltdown:
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

Pastebin: pastebin.com/LcXzznDM

Other urls found in this thread:

pasteio.com/x2IJqaqWxWMq
pastebin.com/LcXzznDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chainlink is the official trumpcoin

Y'know, in 'murica it's not the 08.11.2017.
But in Japan is, and as much as I know is Trump currently there.
Or I got infected with Fake News.

I have 2k link when can I retire?

We need to somehow get Trump to shill link on Twitter.

someone shop this with the chainlink logo on hat w/ blue hat

This reminds me of the trumpcoin generals...I like it. We need the trumpcoin video guy to make some chainlink videos.

I support this

pastebin updated

I wish Twitter would have another rogue employee except instead of being SJW he's a Veeky Forumsnessman and he makes a tweet about ChainLink on Trump's account

>America, if you don't buy chainlink now you can just stay poor.

>Believe me, I've made some great investments in my life and I can tell you now that Chainlink is the BEST investment you can ever make.

So why is there such a double standard when it comes to Link?

You panic sold?

>TYT Election Night Meltdown
This is in fact a very fun video to watch even though I don't support Trump at all.

checked

Don't forget this pasteio.com/x2IJqaqWxWMq

>pasteio.com/x2IJqaqWxWMq
hmm, this pastebin looks superior

>pastebin.com/LcXzznDM

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these proects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like food/RFID/financial transactions, however they want.

Ethereum is a blockchain with advanced scripting language whichallows running of decentralized applications (dapps) and Smart contracts. What are smart contracts? It is a digital contract planted in the Ethereum blockchain. It is a tamper-proof commitment of all participants of the contract. It is used to exchange money, property, shares etc, without a middleman. Ethereum's creator's description of smart contract is to compare the technology to a vending machine. Ordinarily, you would go to a lawyer or a notary, pay them, and wait while you get the document. With smart contracts, you simply drop a bitcoin into the vending machine (i.e. ledger), and your escrow, driver’s license, or whatever drops into your account. More so, smart contracts not only define the rules and penalties around an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but also automatically enforce those obligations.

Now, how do we get tamper proof, secure data feeds into Ethereums blockchain in order to expand the variety of use cases. How do we get information, extenal data, about markets, shares, web API feeds, bank payments, back-end systems, retail payments, real life event data or data about other blockchains into the Ethereum blockchain.

The main use of smart contracts in Ethereum today is management of ERC20 tokens, which are a common functionality in most smart contract networks.The current focus on tokens to the exclusion of many other possible applications is due to a lack of adequate oracle services.

Nice little run up on low volume but there is just so many dam bag bolders with huge bags lmao

trips of truth

Anyone got the LINK Marines rank list available? I just broke 10K LINK. I'm a NEET with no money and no life. Am I gonna make it?

need to put marine rank list into pastebin lol

>>TYT Election Night Meltdown:
I love rewatching this shitshow every week or so.
So satisfying.

EOY

Trump could make this coin moon to 1000$ just by completely buying up every single link on every available exchange.
But I'm not sure if that's legal.

How much link does /clg/ have?

He's not worth nearly that much. 1000 dollars at current supply would mean donnie would nedd 100s of billions