T-Thanks Veeky Forums

T-Thanks Veeky Forums.

Today at the age of 27 I lost my virginity. This was all possible because of you guys. You guys not only taught me how to get fit, but also how become more social.

imma drink an extra Heineken light for you friendo's tonight

congrats, you made it user

enjoy your life of fun

congrats!
though its a little sad you didn't get taller, pathetic!

Nice dude! I'm hoping to be in your boat soon. Come a new deadlift PR maybe I'll get laid.

2sweetmebro

So what does a vagina feel like?

>but also how become more social
you wanna share that with the rest of the class

warm, wet, and everything nice

pretty much fake it till you make it.

how do you fake being social if you've never been social before though

Fleshy (like inside of your cheek but wrapped completely around your dick) and an unimaginable indescribable warmth.

That sounds so lovely :(

congrats. Excited to see your progress pics 2 more years from now. enjoy the sugarwallz

Watch sitcoms and television were people socialize. Like parks and rec, mad men, silicon valley, or literally any show. Try to pay attention to when people make jokes, how they make eye contact, etc.

Then join stuff like camping groups on meetup.com or join local co-ed softball teams. Realize that you will probably sperg it up for the first year, but keep experimenting with how you socialize and sooner or later you will catch on. It's kind of like swimming or playing an instrument though. Other people can type out what you should be doing, but the only way to really learn is to fuck up a lot and realize that one year from now you will be so grateful that you were willing to mess up today.

When I started off I was a social autist, and couldn't interact with anyone. One of the earliest tricks I learned that really helped me gain confidence was:
>when you meet eyes with someone, don't break eye contact first. keep staring until they look away

It was really hard at first, but after I while I got really good at it. I made it my mission to make eye contact with everyone I pass on the street. Then I started smiling at anyone who I'd make eye contact with. After a while I started saying "hello" or "How are you". You pretty much take this higher and higher until you have the confidence to talk with any stranger. I'm still at the level of making basic small talk with strangers on the street. But it has really brought my confidence up, and I'm less socially anxious

my biggest issue with that is not only how weird i am, but i just get so easily annoyed and angered by people

Good for you bro.

You convinced me to cut, by the way.

>Watch sitcoms and television were people socialize. Like parks and rec, mad men, silicon valley, or literally any show. Try to pay attention to when people make jokes, how they make eye contact, etc.

oh, jesus christ. OP don't listen to this guy. This is a child or social retard trying to give you advice they *think* is good

Its all in your head user
At 16 as a fatty I got pussy 3 times before the year ended
Lost weight and lost track of how much I got
Look up RSDMax and RSDTyler, they'll teach you some social skills

I'm proud of you

What program did you follow?

Really good description!

my man