en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchagavya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who gives a fuck what some fat idiotic texan believes lmao

>t. butthurt vegan

acceptance is the first step

>eating vegetables, fruits, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds
>the healthiest foods in the world
>eating disorder

I'll stick with believing the science accepted by medical professionals, not some literal who.

>Veganism is an eating disorder

Says the man who unironically advocates drinking A GALLON OF MILK PER DAY as sound "nutrition advice".

So today in biology class I learned that fat derived from animal sources such as meat, dairy, butter, etc. is bad for you and can lead to heart disease and even cancer if eaten in large amounts. Why then do so many of you religiously follow the advice of a man that suggests eating big macs and a gallon of whole milk a day to build strength? Surely that should discredit his advice somewhat?

I don't think someone who advocates GOMAD has any right to say other people have eating disorders. Mad milk is an eating disorder btw.

To proclaim that something is more healthier than something else is difficult to do. What we really mean about something being more healthier than something else is that it won't kill you when eaten at normal ranges. There is literally nothing wrong with eating meat on a regular basis if you eat it in moderation, and eating solely vegetables/fruits is going to have a negative impact if there exists nutritional deficiencies more easily found in meat based products

>some literal who
This is why vegans should be banned from Veeky Forums

that obesity question,
Rip trying to clarify the example of obese. "obese like me or obese like 585lbs obese?"
he is aware of boogie!

Yet no vegan could ever give a solid argument against drinking a gallon of milk a day for weight gain while training

What sort of shitty pasta is this
>desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42181175/#42185433

Eating Vegetarian diet will make you suffer a lot of micro nutrients ppl take for granted, present in meat & eggs.

Collagen, Creatine, B12, Iron, Folic Acid, and more that we haven't discovered yet.

Vegans are so thin, but going vegan is a good way to slim down fast I believe, it is more filling to hit the macros.

Some dude argued that you can't caloric-over-eat with lettuce, you need like pounds and pounds of it.

Where's my rocket fuel?

good thing i get milk from my local farmer who has free range cows

>135 million pus cells
>blood
>feces
m8 bread is fungus infested wheat but I assume you still eat that
Milk is delicious. If milk was primarily made of pus. Then pus is delicious

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking a gallon of milk every day

based rippe

>Vegans are so thin, but going vegan is a good way to slim down fast I believe, it is more filling to hit the macros.
vegans slim down because they are starving. they slim down simply because they are on the same calorie restricted intake that most people on a diet undertake.

keto + intermittent fasting here. eating fat to lose fat.

>Collagen
Not essential, you can make it as long as you consume enough amino acids and antioxidants
>Creatine
Not essential, also you don't get enough from meat anyway. You'd need 1 kg beef or 2 kg chicken to get the recommended 5g. Everyone should supplement, vegan or not, if they train.
>B12
Nutritional yeast (vegan "cheese" flakes), also marmite and vegemite
Fortified soymilk and cereal
Supplements cost 5ยข a day
>Iron
Legumes
>Folic Acid
Again, beans

>vegans slim down because they are starving
>Vegans are so thin,
>Implying vegans can only eat lettuce

What is seitan, pasta and peanut butter for 500

99% of vegans are low test skinny skeletons. why would i want that in life?

You can be vegan and be a high test mass monster. Correlation isn't causation. Low test betas and females are more prone to become vegan because they are more empathetic by nature. Not the other way around. There is no evidence that free serum testosterone decreases magically if you stop eating meat, there is no evidence that soy causes serum estrogen increase or has other feminizing effects,there is no nutrient a vegan diet is INHERENTLY deficient in and there is no way you will lose muscle if you consume adequate calories and protein.
Believe it or don't, idgaf. Cronometer is free to test the validity of my nutritional claims, (and Google > ncbi for the health ones) for the curious.

I remember being this naive
>i'm eating my free range organic fed chicken breast and local milk :)
>i'm being healthy :)

But he's not wrong, those things will make you strong, you just won't look good.

Well it IS "healthier" in the sense that slim cigarettes are "healthier" than heavy ones
Except someone has to die to make your cigarettes

>You can be vegan and be a high test mass monster
show me one person who's vegan and a mass monster

With or without roids?

I only use vegan steroids btw

Lol no way
I've even posted Jon Venus and people claim he's on roids, I'm not arguing with delusional people
As I said, believe me or don't idgaf. Eat as much bacon as you want, it's going to be illegal in a few decades anyway

>Eat as much bacon as you want, it's going to be illegal in a few decades anyway
fucking lol

few decades we'll have artificial bacon and then all you vegan losers will have no reason NOT to eat it

99% of meat eaters are low test skinnyfats

I will never understand why there are so many fucking vegans on Veeky Forums of all places.
Is it because it's a good way to go mtf tranny mode?

>artificial bacon and then all you vegan losers will have no reason NOT to eat it
Well duh, why wouldn't I eat something that doesn't require someone to die?
"Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose."
Oh also,
>Vegan losers
Kek, you walked right into that one
Artificial/lab grown meat is vegan, so does that make you a loser too?

vegans
>"i-it's not like i liked the taste of meat or anything"
>*scrapes together as many 'vegan meat substitutes' as humanly possible*

Vegan you'd lack B12, vegetarian you'd lack nothing but creatine which you should supplement as an omnivore either way as stated in

i do not want heart disease, sorry no bacon for me, guess you can eat my portion, have fun

>saturated fat is bad for you!
kek nice meme

There is no amount of pus, blood and feces you could add to milk that would make it taste even half as bad as the vegan "alternatives"

>grains
>one of the healthiest foods in the world

gas yourself

>more healthier
>LITERALLY nothing wrong
>nutritional supplements (b12) don't exist

Please be real

>correlation is causation
>all meat eaters have awesome bodies there's no fatties

Is "it tastes good" really a justifiable reason for something that pollutes 10x as much as cars worldwide

The 3 N's: the only argument for eating meat

>it tastes Nice
Covered that. All sorts of shit tastes nice.
>it's Necessary
Not with modern supplements
>it's natural
Nothing about how meat is raised in modern days is natural. From the second you wake up in a mattress, go to your fridge, brush your teeth, you're doing a million very, very unnatural thing.

>meat/dairy addicted healthlets throwing a temper tantrum.

I've been learning how to speak your sub-human language:

Unga bunga meat bad. Ooba dooba Plants good.

Understand now?

See this is what internet echo chambers do

They polarize someone beyond reason

Do you honestly believe what you just said? There is no amount of poop and pus that would taste half as bad as soy milk?

I think someone's been shitting in your soy milk nigga

Whole grains in combination with those other things is healthy. Give me facts proving me wrong.

Pic related
The post you referred covers B12 though

Artificial bacon's too pricey
Realistically maggots will become our next source of protein

>IGF-1
GOTTA GET BIG
AMIRITE BABE??

uhh, cholesterol and saturated fat. Easy.

you guys are dumb, meat will make you strong but veganism will make you strong and look good.

Always interesting how big bodybuilders use meat to gain mass then go vegan. After a few months of stalling and losing progress they unsurprisingly go back.

The only (possible) exception to this is le green vegetable man who looks like absolute shit for someone lifting 10+ years

>vegetables
>grown in literal animal shit hurr durr

Can we please stop posting this retarded infographic

Veganism is no the superior diet since nutritional knowledge and globalism make vegan diets simple.

You literally have thousands of combinations of different veg, herbs, spices, sauces, grains to make any sort of food. You can even make pseudo MacD burgers.

inb4 we evolved to meat yes. No one is contesting that, but we can evolve past eating meat thanks to our food being shipped to us from every country on earth.

It's exclusively for underweight skinny guys who need to put on mass,this has been reaffirmed so many fucking times.

There is literally nothing wrong with ending the life of something that used to be alive. Even vegans do it but apparently plant life doesn't have big enough eyes or fur so it doesn't count durr hurr.
I can understand that vegans are upset at the way cattle are treated, but killing something is not immoral in any way; by necessity it is simply amoral.

>Pus cells
You mean somatic cells
>Blood
Need that iron bruh
>Feces
>What is pasteurization
>Antibiotics
No. All milk is tested for that shit, and if antibiotics are found, the tank is dumped.
>Bacteria and pathogens
>What are probiotics and immunity gains
>Growth hormones
No
>Acidic protein
>Not taking in basic protein to offset it
>Toxic Casein
This infographic is retarded. Casein isn't toxic, it's actually pretty good for you.

>we can evolve past eating meat
We sure can! The thing is though, a population level change over many generations doesn't do an individual any good if they aren't already genetically well-adapted to eating such a diet. We're already aware of substantial genetic differences in how populations process certain nutrients that makes some people much better suited to going veg than others.

You missed the point brother. Nutritionally vegans and meaters both need the same nutrients. The point is vegans can get it just as easily as meaters can so long as they keep an eye on their diet.

news.cornell.edu/stories/2016/03/eating-green-could-be-your-genes

No, I didn't miss the point. I'm saying that nutrition is not as simple as counting the milligrams of whatever nutrient and eating that.

This doesnt counter anyting i've said. If some people are better accustomed to veggies than others its not stopping anyone from eating veggies. Some people digest meat better than others but they can all eat meat just as easily as each other.

The only reason to not be vegan is habit and / or taste preference.

Oh dear. I hope you haven't already been to college, because otherwise there may be no hope for you. Either your scientific literacy, argumentation or grasp of English composition is fucked.

> ad hom isnt an argument

I already presented my case in plain language along with directions to more technical material. You failed to engage meaningfully with any of that, so now I'm just making fun of you. The fact that you think I'm arguing at all says more about what you're looking for in this thread than it does about me.

Because having strong muscles and heart disease aren't mutually exclusive. Steroids make you strong and fuck up your heart too.

>What is sentience
>Putting a tomato or a hamster in the blender is the same thing
Hurr durr
>Necessity
Food is a necessity, not meat
>>Feces
>>What is pasteurization
Would you eat pasteurized shit if it was high in protein and tasted like bacon? If not, why drink them with milk?
>I AM SILLY!!!

There's such a small amount of shit in milk that it's negligible. Much like potential dirt on your potatoes or carrots. The pasteurization process removes the harmful shit from the milk to make it safe. If you actually knew anything about dairy farms and how they operate you'd know that milk is very safe.

>>Putting a tomato or a hamster in the blender is the same thing
It pretty much is though. The only difference is aesthetic.

>pus cells
no such thing.
>blood
>feces
>up to 20 painkillers, antibiotics ...
maybe in third world shit-holes, milk is strictly tested and dumped if it isn't up to code. otherwise it would spoil and smell and taste bad by the time it reaches the costumer.
>IGF-1
Banned in the EU.
>acidic protein
all protein is made up of amino acids - which are acidic. all protein is acidic.
>casein
you gotta be trolling

Neither of those are bad for you.

You brought up a non-point so dont start skipping in circles like you've done something smartsy you cunt.

Or you can drink soy milk, which has the same protein and calcium with the same bioavailability, less saturated fat and zero cholesterol, and also DOES NOT RAISE SERUM ESTROGEN unlike the urban legends on Veeky Forums, while also not necessitating the death of a male calf.
So if you invited a bunch of friends for a BBQ party at home and one was tasked with making a salad, you wouldn't be upset if they used your hamster/iguana/dog/cat/parakeet/whatever faggot let you own, right?

>eww, nutrients in my food
kys

Don't lie, it's beta behaviour. Alphas only speak with facts.

>condensing the human experience into 2 categories

Lying is a defacto beta behaviour. Don't weasel out and shift the goalposts, that's beta too. The only alpha way is the direct and honest way.

There is no such thing as alpha or beta

Of course would the beta say that

So that's why Panini's got skin cancer

What about MS then, they've been lying to us?

what about dog meat/strip?

Your vision of alpha wont be attained by lifting so you might aswell abandon the hope.

>not drinking rocket fuel
>not blasting off to the gym every morning for explosive gains

1.3 billion Indians can't be wrong :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panchagavya

it won't be artificial bacon it'll be farm animals without CNS systems controlled remotely via some form of implant.

i don't care about any of what you just said.

i like meat and will keep eating meat and there's nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me.

Where's your empathy brah? Dont you know those animals have their own family ties and you are literally breaking those family and murdering creatures that want to live as much as you do.

>I don't care lmao
Literally the only solid and impenetrable omni """argument""". I don't understand why meat eaters post anything else when their arguments fall down like a house of cards every single time

Okay chill. I can't stop smoker from smoking either.
I just let nature/diseases takes care of that

>Ignoring the valid arguments made against veganism
>Cherry picks the most retarded argument
>"Guys all Omni arguments fall through like dis see look"
You ever wonder why normal people find vegans to be really dumb and annoying?

you're not preventing suffering or doing good but you vegans are so goddamn deadset on moral superiority that you can't accept that your lifestyle doesn't reduce animal suffering or protect the enviroment at all.

I D G A F
D
G
A
F

you fucks are lucky the obesity epidemic is a thing. of course people who actually think about what they eat i.e. vegans are going to be healtier than the average person, who simply shovels anything fried, salty or sugary into their gaping maw without a second thought.

Bit of a cunt, aren't you.

>pus
but user I don't live in america. I live in the first world with proper food regulations.

>Ignoring the valid arguments made against veganism
But there are none though
>you can't accept that your lifestyle doesn't reduce animal suffering or protect the enviroment at all.
Google "boycott definition" before you embarrass yourself further

>you fucks are lucky the obesity epidemic is a thing.
and don't forget that red meat allergies

Why not just use machine instead of atrocities only Monsato's mad scientists would do?

Why do we have 2 threads about veganism?
Do we reach the the third stage of truth?
Is vegan Christiany to Ancient roman?