A little story for you

A little story for you.

>hey guys dont judge others
>now listen to me judge others

>In 50 years we'll all be saggy
Retard, meet Scooby

A man didn't write this, this is some feminist shit.

When I first saw this it got me mad but now I've realized it's just funny and a little sad that people will go through so many hoops to justify being fat and make fun of people who aren't.

Pretty much this, I feel no frustration only pity.

This is some slave mentality bullshit. They clearly want to be fit, but they aren't fit, and are too lazy to take responsibility for themselves so they trick themselves by deluding themselves about what is virtuous. Instead of being objective, realizing they're unfit, they change "unfit" to "interesting" because people who spend lots of time in the gym are "boring". They take what they want but dont have (muscles, a fit body) and demonize it, and they take what they do have but dont want (a fat unfit body) and make it virtuous

This person is too lazy to stay in shape, and so deludes them self into thinking its their choice, and that they are happier for it. It comes off as an almost "holier than thou".

>I'd rather read a book, draw a picture, play music, or talk with friends.

This implies you can't do all of that and stay fit, its retarded. This kind of thing reeks of insecurity.

>I could go to the gym too
Yeah but you don't and it's not as simple as going to the gym, you have to change the way you live your life, you have to eat carefully and pay attention to what your body wants.

>I'd rather lead a curious life.

You'd rather lead one where you delude yourself into believing you are okay with your body instead of actually just doing something about it and feeling better for it.

>I'm refusing to feel like my beach body is wrong

When ever people say they are okay with their body when they are clearly over weight or unfit, they really aren't. I know this because if you call them fat they chimp out, if they were really okay with their weight and fitness levels they wouldn't react, because they'd know objectively they were fat and unfit and its a matter of fact, and since they're okay with it it shouldnt hurt to hear the truth.

Being fit is part of being a well rounded person. Whoever made this needs to realize you dont need to be in the gym 6 days a week to stay fit, even paying attention to what you're eating can help you lose weight, but since whoever made this comic is a lazy fat ass faggot he can't even do that right. People like this need to fucking sort themselves out and stop being such weak pussies.

I don't have anything wrong with people being unfit if they actually dont care, I just hate seeing people who really do care about how they look and they're too fucking weak that they have to make excuses and jump through mental hoops to justify their behavior to themselves, instead of doing something that'd actually make them happy.

I feel pity, it's frustrating at the same time because I want to see people being true to themselves instead of deluding themselves.

You're right, this is feminist tier mental gymnastics. These people can never admit when their is a problem with them self, and they insist it must be everyone else with the problem because they're too weak to change.

yeah, feminist man

Ding ding, winner. Its crazy how delusional some ppl can really be. Thier hobby is sitting down and watching tv, and in this fucks case, drawing. He is litearilly doing nothing productive in his life. Yes, a lot if us lifters do it for the aesthetics and as a hobby because its fun, but its also benificial to our health and well being. Fuccboi McDoodle Faggot and his liberal arts degree probanly wont live past 52 due to his shit lifestyle.

I really don't understand how people into fitness are seen as uninteresting. Ever since I have gotten into "fitness" I have learned quite a lot. I have learned a lot of the muscles in the body (or relearned what I did not retain when I memorized and regurgitated info in my anatomy classes) not to mention decent amounts about food and nutrition.

I many people will find fitness and nutrition interesting. Thus some "fitness freak" talking about the muscles in the body or what he is doing to try to fix his anterior pelvic tilt or about vitamins, supplements, calories, fats, carbs, proteins and everything else that comes with fitness; this might be annoying or straight up boring to someone who doesn't care.

however; saying that someone is not interesting because he goes on about something you don't like is just ridiculous. That nonsense can be turned on any topic; "You like learning languages and the similarities and nuances between them? Well I don't really care about that so you are pretty uninteresting."

Take that and apply it to any hobby or topic; machinery, carpentry, gardening, farming, animal husbandry, cycling, music, sewing. Going on would just be redundant, but you get my point, stating that you don't want to exercise or take care of yourself because you fear it will make you "uninteresting" is just a silly thing to say.

There will always be people who will always defend themselves/make themselves feel better by bringing down other people. The guy who made the comic wants to make himself believe that fit people are boring because otherwise they might be thought of as better than him. People do it all the time for anyone who might have some noticeable positive attributes.

Tall guy-he must have a small duck
Buff guy-he must be dumb/he must be compensating for something
Girl with good body-she must be a bimbo/slut
etc

>the last time I went to my university library I checked out 20 books then left them on my desk until the semester ended

Reading books sounds nice but working out is functionally a lot easier

how could someone be so emotionally stunted?

Also the fact this guy thinks that people in shape are doing it for other people. I mean obviously a lot of Veeky Forums wants an easy in with the chicks but being physically fit is also a personal goal.

Well... here is some more.

The guy sounds really insecure.

>write webcomics instead of getting a good degree
>complain about being poor

What a retard. I can't stand when people say Capital Gains tax is a tax on the rich. It's really hurting older, retired folks! They're the ones who need the money they've diligently invested. But liberals don't invest, they live in the now only, never planning ahead, so they don't know what it means to save for our future

>not posting the never improve one

he could make money with his drawing and comics. He would just need to find a target audience, create comic strips and then release the comics on a regular basis. He could easily monetize it on patreon or set up his own website.

If he worked hard he could create some lovable characters and possibly be a success as large as scott adams or Bill Watterson (though that would be very hard to do)

It seems like he just does not put much effort into his craft.

>Not listening to audiobooks while you work out.

Beauty has value and it comes in many different forms. Film, paintings, drawings, hell even music, sounds, things that stimulate our senses and make us feel good.

Accosting to nu-males, though, the moment people decide to make themselves physically beautiful it suddenly doesn't count and it becomes a vain endeavor. You're allowed to create beauty and we'll praise you for it, as long as it's not your body.

What a bunch of faggots.

>I can only work out OR read and study. There's no time to do both!

What an idiot.

He's right though.... do you really think women are enthralled by your fit body and do not question whether you go gym to compensate for an otherwise insecure persona?

Yeah, I really hate when people ignore the beauty of the body. But I think that is not just limited to that. I have seen pieces of shits that people have called art, mostly by people that knows shit about art.
Showing something to most people is like slapping then in the face, they can't see something that have real value. What they do is one of two things: putting all at the same height, all the bodies all beautiful in this case; say it does't matter, they try to ignore it.
While I am not a fit person(I do exercise mostly to stay healthy) I can appreciate others, in the same way that most of us like music while not knowing much about it.

>Not listening to Rips's podcasts when squatting

Holly shit, i only knew about the third page until now but it's even more retarded than what i thought.

>women are enthralled by your fit body
of course they are... Physique is what matters most at first. You have all the time you want after making contact to show her you're not a meathead. If you aren't one, that is.

Wasn't there a study that demonstrated that weaker fatter men are farther to the left politically than fit men?

Also, this is a great example of how toxic femininity can damage and stunt men's lives.

This is the artist

I feel pity.
Insecure nu male justifies his man tits, e.d, and reduced lifespan by saying that in the 40 minutes a day I spend exercising while listening to an audiobook, he is becoming a more interesting person by lying in a heap of fat and sweat 'listening to music'. This is why god has abandoned us. I wish I could find him and shake him and tell him sort his life out.

>because people who spend lots of time in the gym are "boring"
hate this shit, im in the gym 4-6 hours a week, not like i dont do anything else in life

>spend a lot of time in the gym
>you literally need only one hour 3 times a week for a period of 3 years to look way better than the average
>hurr durr imma dun have time because Netflix xdxdxdxdxd

No surprises there

Notice how he's not saying it to the face of the fit guy

I've always maintained that getting girls is just a positive side-effect of being fit. Sure for some its primary, but I find it hard to believe that most people can stay motivated just to get women.

>I'm very passionate about solving this problem
>I'm all out of ideas though. Someone else do it for me.
No wonder the OP's comic happened.

>Is insecure over his own body
>Starts to bully people who went out of their way to fix that
>belittles their accomplishments as a easy made choice that require zero skills or effort
>And only after he's done this mental gymnastics does he bother to go

What a fucktard loser

/thread

Seriously. I almost exclusively listen to audiobooks or podcast when I lift now.

This is some Mishima stuff right here

Shame, he looks like he'd make a nice bear.

>pretty damn boring
>literally taking an hour out of your day to exercise
Triggered

It's always hilarious when fat people pretend they're doing something worthwhile in their free time. "I'd rather read a book". You haven't read a book since undergrad, you lying fat faggot.

this is the kind of shit a nu-male gamer would say
>god dude, people who are fit and healthy are so boring, why don't they spend three hours every day playing overwatch like I do

You can always tell when the only exercise they've ever even tried is LISS

just LMAO at dyel logic

He kinda looks like what might have happened if Mac hadn't suppressed and overcompensated for his homosexuality.

> People who look better than me are boring.

>hurr I could go to the gym too but I'd rather read a book durr

Fucking hate this argument.
You can be fit and smart. In fact, some of the most successful people do both.

Actually, most middle class people would only have something like an IRA or a 401(k) plan, which would be taxed as ordinary income upon withdrawal. Rich people are much more likely to buy an sell long term property for profit, and the profit would be subject to LT gains, which is a lower tax rate than what ordinary income is taxed at.

Kek