You've Made It, Now What

>"Hey user!
>"Wow, you are looking really good..."
>"We should go out some time"

>"Y-you too"

>"Hey user!
>"Wow, you are looking really good..."
>"If only you were a couple inches taller."

>meet chubby girl while I was fat but she is cute and ask her out a few times for pizza and stuff
>find out how to lose weight via Veeky Forums
>next time I talk to her is 5 months later because I went full recluse to lose 40 lbs
>ask if she wants to go out
>she says no
>ask why
>"you say you lost 40 lbs but it looks like you lost 100. I'm sorry but I could never date somebody who is not comfortable at any weight"
>my fucking face

Dodged a xl soon to be xxxl bullet

I'm in a shitty weight range where chubby/fat girls think I'm too fit for them but I am not fit enough for smoking bitches.

>all you need is confidence
Something I lack due to my upbringing.

I made it, girls give me a good shot. I keep trying till I fuck one or date one. Once I stop fucking one or dating one, I start trying again till I fuck or date again. Ez PZ man don't over complicate it

DELET

Not trying to flex but this happened to me after I was done shooting a photo shoot 3 weeks ago.

>she asked me out
>Still dating the girl
>still think its somehow this elaborate joke in my mind

>girl asking you out

I've never seen this ever. Maybe it happens to 9-10/10's, but making it can't change face and frame which holds you back.

happens from time to time

>one day i was out with my friends
>on my way home
>waiting at the train station
>7/10 comes over to me
>i have never seen her in my life
>"i'm cold"
>she hugs me and snuggle with me out of nowhere
>after 5min of smalltalk she asks me if i want to go to her place and have sex

>go out with friends
>at a bar
>random girl comes to me and start kissong me without saying anything
>banged her later

on some days i don't even have to try, i just have to enter the room to get laid

looking like a sexgod is a tough life

>Have qt Veeky Forums gf who lifts
>she goes to Georgia for an internship this summer
>go out with friends one night
>they invite some chicks from their work
>am fucked up on ketamine, clonozolam, and lsd
>a friend of the work chicks immediately takes a liking to me
>make out all night, she takes me to the bathroom to fuck at one point but I couldn't get it up due to all the drugs

I'm not even that attractive but am decently fit. Was a very validating experience. My bros shamed me for semi- cheating but said she was hot

That attitude is whats really holding you back user

>something i lack due to my upbringing.
Same here man. Im a fitness noob but i keep thinking even if i make it how weird itll be if im still so autistic yet fit at the same time.

>Was a fat beta
>For some reason a qt 7/10 cardio bunny liked me and talked to me a lot
>No self confidence so I never worked up the courage to pursue anything further
>Lose 35 lbs and lose more than half my body fat (literally) through strict dieting and heavy lifting
>Gain loads of confidence and see her in the gym after not seeing her for months
>We talk and she thinks I lost close to 60 lbs after I told her how much I actually lost
>Tells me she isn't attracted to thin guys after I mustered up courage to ask her out for drinks

Now I have some pretty decent looking milfs that really like me, so all is not lost.

tfw lost slampiggy :(
so date normalcore girls? not that hard m8
nah, this happens to me maybe once every 1-2 weeks (full disclosure: 6'2'' white guy in seoul, they could just be gold-diggers/english learners)
semi cheating??? dude you made out with her, wtf...piece of shit. shame!

>>banged her later
Got aids latet

>semi-cheating
I hope she finds out and dumps you.

>6'2" white guy in Seoul
Like a kid in a candy store...

She's no saint either, user.

>but why not break up then?
Sometimes it's just easier to make it work

I hope neither of you reproduce and your degenerate generation dies out.

lol, yeah kinda. People actually ask to take pictures with me, pretty crazy desu.

Thanks for the support, friendo

he's right
if you ever been in a relationship you would understand it, virgin.

You lose a lot of wiggle room when you decide to cohabitate with your partner.
Would not recommend

Both of you are faggots, your shitty virginlmao talk doesn't change that.

You'll be glad to know my gf wants to have 4 kids with me. I'm doing my part to keep the white race alive, for now at least.

It happens, all they say is something like "we should really hang out" and" I've miss you "

this
depends on how good you're looking it starts with a "hey how are you" over a "we should hang out" and ends with "do you want to come over to my place". you just need to read the signs. also educate yourself about body language, you can practically read her mind when you are good at it and it helps yourself to get a better aura and be more present in the room..

this is the best experience i've ever had with a girl

the night of the second date i had with this one girl, she was my oneitis at the time, we went to chipotle and then went back to her room and watched netflix for a while. that was when i had my first kiss, on her bed w her. thinking back, i did it in such a beta way i cant believe she even kissed me

anyway so i just wanted to hang out with her more that night so i went and got some work to do and we both just worked next to each other, and she scoots over so she can touch her leg to mine. around this time her roommate left the room (all good because her roommate and i were already friends). she looked at me and smiled and leaned in to kiss me again, and the feeling i got when she did that was second to none. if u have never had this happen to u, imagine it happening with a christian girl with an actual 10/10 cute ass face, that is what happened to me, i have no idea how

i know thats some gay emotional shit but whatever. i don't even think i am fit enough to attract girls that looked like her. but i did, at least for a time.

one of my roommates called me "moderately swole" and he did not know me well enough to be saying it only to make me feel good. that really blew my mind because i do not think of myself that way at all, i am stuck at 145lb bench press for fucks sake because i havent been eating enough the past few weeks

She is gonna get so fat lol you are lucky she said no

>too fat for smoking bitches
>not very confident

lift more and achieve both