Happiness is a choice bro

>Happiness is a choice bro

Other urls found in this thread:

orthotropics.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU
youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank God I was born with a solid jaw, I would still be a virgin guaranteed if I was the guy on the left

>Genetic perfection is a necessity

Dude on the left looks far from perfect, but if he got his acne to clear up and lost a few lbs he'd be solid. As someone who has never had acne and is autistic about showering, I wonder how much is self inflicted when it comes to acne.

>just play her some music bro, girls love that shit

Man 1 sucks with girls. he might get the social skills and status that will let him fuck a girl. His new experience having a woman that loves him at least for his personality is a huge step up for him, and he is happy. At least for a while

Man 2 gets women with ease. He might develop social skills and status that get him extremely hot women or high status women. He enjoys having women lust for him sexually but has trouble developing a personal connection. He might develop and mature enough to carry on fucking hot women into old age, but this is the status quo for him. Maybe he develops a real loving relationship. It would be a huge step up for him and he would be happy, or at least for a while.

one man may have an easier path, but if they stay in their lane and dont become insecure and Veeky Forums minded they both can succeed and can be happy

this doesnt account for the 1% of the population that is unbelievably fucked or blessed.

>ugly people actually tell themselves this

Acne is an actual disease that has little/nothing to do with hygiene and can be extreme.

Most "acne" isn't acne at all though, and is just lazy sweaty fucks who don't bother washing properly.

Cope levels through the roof

Acne is more diet and genetic based than cleanliness

Story on the picture? Same guy before/after surgery?

I'm roughly half way between the two, and on a waiting list for face surgery, so hopefully when I'm fixed I'll look like the guy with the good jawline.

i was good looking as a teen and now am ugly. I know both sides

Unless you had an accident (car crash, burns, etc) or a serious illness (facial tumour, flesh eating virus, etc) this is an easy fix.

You probably just got fat and/or let your self-esteem drop too low so stopped caring about style/grooming or hygiene.

COPE. My genetics are superior and it isn't fair, deal with it. Pathetic facelet.

I know a guy that looks pretty similar to guy in 1st pic and gets mad pussy

I got fat, but I never stopped showering because thats the time I jelq. Self esteem thing is spot on though. good job user

I never said I was obsessed with you. I realize now I only tried again with you after you made me feel worthless because I was lonely. I will never return to you because I don't like you. You are a good person on some level but not a good person for me to be in a relationship with. You wanted to contact with me two times: 1st because you saw me as not worth it when I said you hurt my feelings after telling me to exercise more, 2nd because I didn't want to take your unasked for advice. You insulted me over my mental illness when angry and other swearing when upset at me sometimes, threatened to dump me when I didn't listen to your "suggestions" which I never asked for on how to improve myself which I can easily interpret as you getting upset I'm not your pawn to control. I would spend hours playing a game you wanted to play and the one time I asked to play one I wanted to you said no. Insulted my interests while I was always respectful of yours (again, if you are an atheist I have no idea why you are on these threads and querying about me but to each their own). Lied to me a few times about trivial things but I disregarded. I disagree with some of your views in general but just because I am respectful because not mean you changed my mind. I have been trying really hard to be nice to you but you won't let go. I'm not sure how many times I have to say its never going to happen, but it wont. I am not interested in being like you or changing myself for you. You are obsessing over me because you don't talk to other women or give them a chance because of the horror stories you read on r9k. We didnt even date. We barely knew eachother. You make me feel bad about myself and I don't want to be with you. I am sorry but that is the case and you cant change it. I wish you the best but you need to stop this. I am only typing this out now because I am hoping you can learn from your mistakes and not do this again to another girl and to please stop and move on.

Before coming here I didn't care about my looks that much, as a kid I knew attractive people existed and I knew they had things better, but I didn't care. I knew some people had things better than other people just out of luck, and I wasn't bitter about it, I knew people had it better than me and yet it was just a fact of life I hardly thought about.

I've actually regressed in maturity from when I was a kid.

I've never had acne either, even though both of my siblings had really bad acne

I also look nothing like my siblings and am 6'4 while they are both 5'10

Makes you think

Yummy pasta

happiness and motivation are two of the most dangerous things

strive for discipline and content and you'll live longer

just bee urself :^)

Apple cider vinegar clears up acne like no ones business. I used it for a year and now it's completely gone besides the occasional pimple

STOP POSTING THIS FAG

>I have no happiness because i was born average instead of with ideal genetics

cx

>basing happiness on aspects of your appearance that are entirely effected by genetics
this website is full of autists

It's just a few select autists who make these threads

LOL

hopefully man

i would kill myself if I looked like the guy on the left.

>basing happiness on aspects of your appearance that are entirely effected by genetics
Yes, that's how the world around me bases my happiness. I don't exist in a vacuum.

> so is trenbolona

Ice Poseidon.

>Just work on your personality bro :^)

you should though

UK vs USA thread?

This pic aside, I really hope mewing works.

photoshop

wtf is mewing

orthotropics.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

Why do americans always fall for pseudoscience of the self-improvement type?
Some things are genetic and even if they're not genetic, they're out of your control.

no

happiness is a byproduct of a chain of on-average not poor choices

and why does the entire world fall for science that is wrong?

you'd think we would learn a lesson or two from past mistakes and misconceptions science made
we're so sure that they were all just stupid and we're so sure that we're way too smart today to makes mistakes in science

newflash, we're still the same stupid chimps we were 1000 years ago

>52% white

m.youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU

fpbp, same here lmao

You don't know anyone who has/had acne? They are the most hygienic people out there lol.

Then you got homeless bums who never showe with perfect skin...

Be extra nice the postman next time he comes to deliver something

Mental illness seems to manifest physically as well.

"siblings"

you're right, yuropoors are barely white

this desu,i feel for jawlets and chinlets
pic related my low res jaw

pencil neck. work dat shit.

w-will I be ok, fit?

do 3x8 face lifts once per day and you'll see gains in like 1 month easy.

just lay perfectly flat, arms at your side, and then raise your shoulders off the ground by pressing your face down slowly.

It'll hurt your nose the first few times, but dont turn your head to avoid it, or you'll get weird unbalanced gains on one side of your neck.

i fucking hate these cunts who ask for honest rates and then throw a tantrum when they don't hear what they want

Just lifting can give you some facial gains though. Some of it is genetic, but you can make a difference regardless.

>TFW I actually got a great jawline
>Tfw it's ruined by being a manlet with blackeyes

Can't have it all I guess.

It's easy

average jaw

so you'll actually have to own up to your failures and can't blame things outside your control

Terrible looks is one thing

Combine it with full blown Autism and you might as well kill yourself right now

youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU

There are tons of qts who don't give fuck about face you goddamn incels.

>that part where he names his face flaws
he pretty much said every possible flaw lol

Life isn't some underdog story. In reality being born with the best base (genes, income etc) guarantees success. Every other case is an extreme outlier (which is why it gets so much attention).

I can live with average.

Fun fact: have you ever seen photos of yourself as a baby or child? In case you didnt, has it ever occurred to you that, contrary to popular belief, you werent pressed out of your mom's cunt 6'5 tall with 8 inch wrists, a robust skull, an adult's ribcage and a wide jaw?
As crazy as it sounds, people grow up and become bigger through what we refer to as "childhood" and "adolescence". Others also call it developmental years. Pretty crazy thing about them, its when your body grows very fast, you shoot up in height and look less and less like a baby. After over more than 2 times 10 years, you eventually arrive at whats called adulthood.
By then your bones have almost completely developed. To have your body build a solid bone structure, you need to give him something he can work with during those very important developmental years. Its called food and if you are reading this, chances are you still rely on food to maintain your bodies functions.
The sad thing about it is that for most of you, the good, important and, dare I say, immensely influential developmental years, were wasted sleep deprived in basements, eating junk food and avoiding physical activity
Its pretty confusing but to visualize what happens when you grow and grow and become an adult, look no further. I attached a picture that shows the differences between adult and baby proportions

LAY DOWN AND ROT

Cx

>a choice
hapiness depends on several choices, amount of work you have to do to be free

If you aren't mewing, what are you doing?

What is it even supposed to do?

the jaw isn't even the issue, yeah it's fucked but look at the rest of the face
round, beady eyes
acne
skinnyfat as fuck, looks like a shaved chicken
weird brow shape
nonexistent cheekbones

poor guy

what a load of utter nonsense

Fuck off with this bullshit. One of my best friends growing up did all of the same things I did with me, and he turned out to be a literal fucking model who women love. We both did the same sports together, and afterwards went to one of our basements and played video games together for the entire rest of the day. This was especially true over summers where we had practices in the early mornings, then bummed around in our basements for the rest of the day. He also ate like absolute shit compared to me. My parents always cooked full dinners with varieties of vegetables and meats, meanwhile he literally just inhaled junk food and, yes, PIZZA all day long. And yet, despite doing all of the exact same activities together and him actually putting in less work than me at everything, he always ended up doing significantly better than me in sports, and he BECAME A MODEL. The only thing my hard work ever made me better at was school, and that's so far given me nothing compared to what his genetics gave him; easy finances and easy access to women.

Sometimes I wonder, if I had just forgone my family's wholesome cooking and just indulged in PIZZA with him, maybe I too, could've lived life on easy mode.

nature + nurture

Two guys I know IRL. Fucking hilarious shit. The difference in their genetics is astounding.

Yeah, and for him nature gave him everything and nurture took away nothing. Also, nature/nurture only applies to psychology, it barely applies to anatomy except in the most extreme cases of malnourishment or overeating, so fuck off.

right:
>comfortable with himself
>cheerful
>happy
>looks confident
>assertive and virile despite his nerdy appearance
>probably healthy social life
>socially well adjusted
left:
>awkward posture
>looks uncomfortable with himself
>unconfident
>depressed eyes
>no smile because low test
>arms tensed, to his sides like a beta
>looks like the only reason he even has any social life at all is because of right

yeah, I think we're done here friendo

Are you just shitposting here or do you also lift? If so, have you noticed any difference since you started? What do you make of this change in adulthood?
Could it be that good-looking people GENERALLY were unwittingly self-improving their entire lives because their parents that taught them to be physically active, had enough money to buy real food, encouraged socializing etc?
Have you ever wondered why children from wealthy parents are more likely to be good-looking than trailer trash?

Our organisms are not closed systems, we react and adapt to our environment. Have you ever heard of fetal alcohol syndrome? Do you know how children of alcoholics look like? Im sure we can agree that downing a bottle of vodka every day isnt helping your child's health an awful lot.
Now, just turn this around. The same applies for positive influences, the mother not stressed, has plenty of good food, enough rest, is cared for financially by the working father. Optimal conditions to raise a child.

Nature and nurture together. Always

Well theoretically he could get a jaw implant and a boar job to fix those things, acne medication and some foundation if that doesn't work, and just darken his eyebrows a little. I know most think that eyebrows need to be straight but a good natural arch can still look good on a guy.

Either way, he could fix those things but at the same time allowing your physical appearance to dictate your happiness speaks to larger issues that just appearance anyway

more like
>right: autistic fuckwit who actually enjoys this asinine shit they are doing
>left: wishes he was out fucking bitches, lifting weights, browsing Veeky Forums, or literally anything other than hanging out with this ugly subhuman loser at this faggot place

>Nature and nurture together. Always
Trips of truth

cope
enjoy seeing beta-looking manlets get the girls you like because they have balls and they're outgoing, personalitycel
>b-b-but my j-jaw
>m-m-my height
>m-muscles :,(
all of that is jackshit overcompensation and you know it, lowconfidencecel

trying way to hard bud

be more subtle. there are enough oblivious dimwits to bait

copecopecope friendo

I can't wait till summer is gone.

You guys are hilarious, I know for a fact they're both virgins, but the guy on the left was known for being dashing, while the right was a disgusting beta who weighs maximum 90lbs

>a Mudslime is the mayor of London

Are you shitposting? Did you even read my original comment, or did you just decide it said something completely different from what it actually said? Because my comment pretty clearly describes me and my friend doing literally EVERYTHING together, AND him eating like shit compared to me. As time went on and we got older, he even stopped doing sports and exercising as much as me, all while continuing to eat like shit, and yet he STILL ended up looking so much better than me that he became a woman magnet model. There was no "unwitting self-improving" going on in his life.

You're grasping at straws trying to justify your bullshit anatomical pseudo-science.

>we react and adapt to our environment
>have you ever heard of fetal alcohol syndrome

Are you a fetal alcohol baby? Because you seem to have the IQ of one. I already said before that nature-nurture only takes a role in anatomy in extreme cases, like malnourishment, excessice overeating, or yes, fucking having a dumbass whore for a mother who drinks excessively during pregnancy. What do any of those extreme examples have to do with my personal example about me and my friend, or any other typical pair of people who weren't fucking fetal alcohol babies? If I throw acid on someone's face, no shit that part of their "nurturing" is gonna fuck up they're face and probably other parts of their anatomy. Is that proof that nuture in general changes your fucking overall anatomy and bone structure? No, it's not.

Go work on a farm if you're so desperate to grasp at straws.

>bro if ur shy just try online dating bro its so easy trust me

>Go work on a farm if you're so desperate to grasp at straws.
kek

You clearly underestimate how big the importance of the first few years of your life are, beginning with your conception. Your hormonal profile determines in the most literal sense of the word your entire life. With a healthy, good pregnancy and proper upbringing in the first 24 months, you'll save your child's life.
That being said, genetics reign supreme. But its not either/or, its both. Thats all Im saying

I just figured out why I hate half the pictures that have ever been taken of me. I have really bad tmj on the left side of my jaw. I just read that it can cause jaw imbalance, both muscle and underlying structure. I look best in pictures that show off the left side of my face, probably because I've got a great left jaw (from years of grinding and clenching my jaw) and my right side doesn't look as good.

This also means if I ever want surgery I've got an excuse to not seem like a vain asshole. Neat

>all these young men worrying about genetics they can't change instead of slaying the dragon or cleaning their room

google bruxism jaw asymmetry. There is a surgery that can fix it. Its very common

The masseter is a muscle that can be trained. What do you think tren jaw means? EVERY MUSCLE IN YOUR BODY CAN BE PROGRESSIVELY OVERLOADED. Neck training is not a meme, and chewing hard gum to train the masseter isnt either.

So does the surgery make the other side more prominent or the bigger side less? Because I like how the tmj has made my jaw look

Would this dude look better if both sides looked like left or right. On the one hand right is high and tight and defined. On the other, it juts out a lot and looks weird (maybe in comparison to left)

as if eating well will give you a strong jawline

it's 100% genetics

>browsing Veeky Forums