Hi Veeky Forums. I need your help

Hi Veeky Forums. I need your help.
This bitch messaged me and told me I was "hella handsome". After digging his Instagram I found out that his bf goes to the same gym I do.

I joked with her about it and she told me about just having some fun and "play around".

What would you do Veeky Forums? Should I go full chadmode and cuck this dude?

Would you feel good about it?

If she shallows

You should of dropped her the moment you saw she has a picture of her riding a horse.

Why

they probably just broke up. its all yours

because she fucks horses, duh

Tell her boyfriend she is a slut. You would want to know if it was your women

Take screenshot of message and send to her bf if you can.
That's what Zyzz would've done to the bitch

shes hot. post a selfie of urself op

That's kinda hot desu

Doesn't matter if you fuck or not, but tell the boyfriend either way.

We men have to stick together.

should've*

Tell her BF, don't be a man thot.

Bullshit. Post screenshots or it didn't happen. OP is a faggot like usual and everyone believing him is retarded

You should fuck him instead.

>horse girl
>trying to cheat on her bf

Expose this whore immediately

This is the girl thats my go-to when it comes to fuck but she went back to her homeland for the summer.

I'm sure I'm getting cucked so I don't see anything wrong with cycling that dude

how did she find you?

Post pics of yourself to see if you are "hella handsome" enough for this to be a realistic story

Men look out for each other. Trust no Thot. Tell the bf. You can still smash if you really want but make sure you ruin her afterwards.

Either be a nigger and cuck the guy, or expose the thot. Or, cuck him and expose the thot anyway. This is the most degenerate route but its really up to you.

I will probably fuck her and run.
I got no time for love bullshit and the dude would probably be a pain in the ass if I ever see him around

>Men look out for each other
what kind of faggotry is this?
cuck cuck cuck

t. Thot

If you wouldn't want a guy telling you that your girlfriend was flirting with other guys, (you)'re in the minority faggot

its in our genes to maximize the amount of sexual partners per life time for procreation. Of course we are trying not to procreate, but just have sexy time. By cucking him you show your superiority as a male

>has the mentality of some weak willed faggot that falls into temptation for average thot #105439584985034
>thinks he's a man

Fuck off

We're not primal anymore, this isn't 1500 years ago. We have the opportunity to explore other methods of stimulation in our lives now. Life is much more complex and challenging now

Hmmm let's think about this
Option 1
>proceed to fuck gril, probably very average in bed
>never talk to her again
>gain nothing but an orgasm, if that

Option 2
>tell her bf
>ruin thotties dreams
>gain the best gym bro and friend of your life

You can't hang out with the guy your gf went to. He is literally 10x the Chad you are since you had pussy on lock and that pussy still went to try and fuck him.

1500 years ago? Primal? Bro do you even biology?

Homo sapiens alone are 250,000 y/o, and other homos are even older....

But even that measyly quarter million fails in comparison to how old the life on earth has been around. L2Bio bro. You can't overwrite such long history with a couple thousand years of "civilization"

Fuck her then tell the boyfriend

Just take a screenshot of her texting you and send it to him. The worst thay can happen is the police come by because he murdered her.

>"hey bro your bitch texted this to me"
Yeah, he will totally trust me

>what is a screenshot?
You can't really argue with evidence user.
If he doesn't believe it then OP should go ahead and smash

eh you warned him, whatever happens afterwards is on him

Show him it's her number. It's not like you can fake some of that.

>homo sapiens
Nigga, were talking about homo fitizens

Smash, take a recording or pic, then tell the dude anonymously, or record her trying to get you to smash her, and then show him etc. Smash is cool, but Men need to stick together when possible.

I find it hilarious to think that people who actually talk/think like this have never had the experience to fuck a girl with a bf before. It's almost too easy to spot virgins online

horse chicks are fucking weird

This is what you do OP:

> Hit up sloot
> Fuck sloot
> Hit up BF on FB and tell him you didn't find out about him until after
> Tell her you told him because you were feeling "guilty"
> Post story and texts here for lulz

Fuck her,take pictures of it, then tell her boyfriend if you tell him outright she will just say you're lying and he will probably try to fight you. If you get proof of you fucking her you can just say you found out about him after everything was said and done. Or you could possibly use the video/pictures to extort her for stuff?

Yeah I was expecting to blackmail her at some point for more pussy. Not like that's illegal

You could've just said fitizens

Not only are you getting cucked, if she gets popular enough odds are some sheik will fly her out to dubai and pay her 20k so he and his buddies can shit on her nose

I don't care how hot they are, never be in a relationship with a girl with an instagram where 95% of the pictures are her working out/selfies/pretty much everything in your pic. And don't even touch any that have been to dubai

Obviously pussy would be off the market but she could get you a nice watch perhaps?

Dude frasier and Sam were best friends even though Diane left Sam for frasier and then frasier for Sam and the left Sam for the professor. You can definitely bond over crazy/stupid bitches being crazy/stupid

Damn man, did you have a bad experience in Dubai or something??

Look up dubai porta potty

>not a single proof and already 50 replies

Veeky Forums is the most brainlet board

>expecting a bunch of edgy teens and autistic adults to be smart
...Retard detected

If he was a man his girlfriend wouldn't be going for other chads, cuck the boiiiiiiiii

Why are you mad? Is op cucking you too?

Sneak fuck this hoe obviously. She's hot.

>those whore nu-braids

Dont do it OP...trust me

if not fake (which has like 0.1% chance) contact her father on facebook for a possible shitshow

>this bitch
>his bf
>she
Uh huh

Actually, old mate does have a point here. Young girls that have been to Dubai aren't the sort you want in your life.

It's nothing against Dubai at all, it's the type of girl that goes there. You're all warned.

Usually you're talking about young Eastern European sluts who go there for work etc. they come back as defective goods.