What do you guys usually wear to the gym?

What do you guys usually wear to the gym?

I'll be starting soon and I don't want to go in looking like a clown.

Basketball shorts

Pic related

no Basketball shorts

does it really matter? loose clothes and no graphic tees

no1 gives a fuck bro. Wear something comfortable that can breath.
Everybody in that gym is far to concerned with their own shit to give anything more than a look to somebody else.

You got this. 5 days a week, from now until the day you die

Athletic shorts, t shirt, and chucks, plus rehband elbow/knee sleves depending on what I'm doing that day.

>tfw seen an arab girl with a perfect body in basically short trunks while I was wearing basketball shorts™

Why grills can wear basically anything and just complain about staring perverts, while everyone gonna look at me like a fag if I decide to show my glutes and quads in some tights

>year of our Zyzz 2k20 - 3

>Still wearing clothes to the gym

shigdig

Sweatpants and a shirt with something sports related on it. Also Nike trainers. ANYTHING else will out you as a dyel beta virgin

Short running shorts and a tank. P standard, wear what you want, no one cares.

Raf Simons, Rick Owens usually what I'm dressed in

Compression shorts only

Usually hit the gym around 6 in the morning. There's no one around really, except there's always this fag that comes in after me and eye fucks me from the treadmill as I'm working out and tries to talk with me.

Here I thought getting a home gym would let me workout in peace.

idk I wear shorts on top of tights because I don't want people staring at my legs or my ass

Just some shorts and a random t shirt from whatever school sport you play. You DO play sports, right user?

Would I look stupid if I wore these and a tank top?

Basketball shorts, knee high socks, nikes and a random t shirt

Nah, the fact that you're in the gym is enough. And honestly, no-one actually gibes a shit what anyone is wearing at the gym as long as it's workout appropriate. Meaning don't show up wearing fucking boots and a hat, godDAMN I find that shit annoying

if youre not wearing a lifting romper youre not lifting

swim trunks

a tshirt and shorts/track pants

>caring what other people think about you

>I'll be starting soon

Stop lying to yourself user.

>this
fun fact, OP, most people wear what they do in the gym, because they like working out in those clothes.
Simple as.
Wear what you want to work out in.

>lift days
black non-compression training short pants
i found 7e ones, and I bought a pair

black non-compression short sleeve tech-fabric tshirt
i found ones pretty cheap, 3e each, and bought one for each day of the week (i train every single day)
>cardio time
same non-compresion tshirt
black compression short pants
cheap as fuck, like 9e. pretty good. no memes

no phone
no headphones
no gadget shit
no watch
no water bottle
just my keys

gym shorts with pockets to hold my squat plug

Just wear something not too smelly.

The only habit i brought into my civilian life from the Marine Corps is my love of short shorts. Silkies all day at PT, senpai. Played rugby for a couple years and i still rock the shorts at the gym.

At the gym
>short shorts (w/ jock strap)
>t-shirt
>headphones and MP3 player

gettin it in, nigga. also i don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks at the gym about the booty shorts. been approached by plenty of qt's, but disregard them to acquire gains. a lot of people rock the sleeveless tees to show off their disproportionately large arms compared to their chicken legs, but i have no problem showing off the joocy quads.

>unhindered ROM for maximum ATG squats
>maximum cooling
>look fakkin joocy
Why aren't you wearing short shorts at the gym yet?

short shorts are the manliest thing you can wear at the gym

it's the only acceptable choice

>There are people who care about how good you look in the gym
>Not just wearing the comfiest clothes you have

Athletic shorts and a T-shirt

Whats the best way to get cheap athletic fit shirts. I'm getting to big for mediums, but if i go to larges they have so much gut room that the extra fabric gets caught on shit. Don't want something fancy, just not made for fatties.

I have knock knees, that's why I don't wear shorts.

I like the Jerzees solid color T-shirts from Target. Cheap, look alright, and comfy.

try several different name brands of clothing. Some brands are smaller or larger than others. It's not really a universal set thing it seems. A Large at Old Navy is like an XXL at Express. But why the fuck are you shopping at Express anyway? Overpriced twink shit. Find the brand and size that fits you best (budget and fit), then clear out their stock in that size in various colors for a week's worth of gym clothes and you're good.

I've found that Old Navy XL's look joocy on me. I buy exclusively from the clearance rack because fuck paying full price for anything. I never saw the appeal in buying Nike and Underarmor shit. $50 for a shirt AND they've jewed you into advertising for them with the huge symbol on the shirt? Stay away from the shills.

Just take a day to shop around a couple places. If you're in the states I'd say Old Navy, Baell's, Ross, or Kohl's. Seems kind of like a chick thing to do, but if you want to be comfy and look half decent without spending a fortune, do what you gotta do.

But don't forgetti your trainings tanga

if u don't wear your train tanga your not gonna lift anything bruh
mobility n stuff

You can look stupid in a tank top, but never in a plain t-shirt

Nobody really gives a shit unless you're dressed comically out of place.

The only people that I notice are serious qt cardio bunnies and one guy in his early twenties that is disgustingly out of shape and filthy. I only notice him because he goes to the gym literally every day, makes zero progress, and wears shirts with an anthromorphic dragon wearing a man thong with an enormous dong on the back.

Fucking disgusting.

That's what I get for going to pf

How thicc do you have to be to wear tights by themselves?

D...Dad ?

this

>marine dyel thinks he knows short shorts

this