No matter how much you lift, you will never have this in front of you because you are retarded socially

no matter how much you lift, you will never have this in front of you because you are retarded socially

but im not though

Are you projecting?

>Lifting for 3D women

jokes on u i've been reading books about becoming and alpha male for years

Meh, I had one already, ice figure skater and that was before I started to take care of my health and exercise, I'm sure I'll meet someone else as good someday.

Just going to use your thread to roll.

One word: Prostitutes

this

hah jokes on you because my gf is also socially retarded

!! IMPORTANT POST

if it doesn't have a dick, i dont care

she started on /b/ and had videos of dog licking peanut butter of her pussy

>you will never have this in front of you because you are retarded socially
I'm literally autistic and I've fucked 20+ women. All for free. You must be troll ugly

>jokes on you because my gf is also socially retarded
Same

my kind of girl

Jokes on you, I started working out after I got a girlfriend

nah it's because my face is fucking grotesque
i'm a real biological anomaly, something like the elephant man

how do i not be retarded socially

post more of this girl

comparing someone who has sex for money with no regards for anything else with someone who does it because of love

>thread about sex
>brings up emotions

Yeah whatever man

I had that in front of me, she was my ex gf and she cheated on me and she gave me chlamydia

why do you yhink I lift?

>viewing sex in such a black&white way
there are people who have sex with having to be paid or loved you dipshit

to do it all over again

wihtout*

Sauce plox

i rerolled and put all attribute points into strength, perception and charisma so i could be a self-aware Chad

sss or sluttyslutslut
she moved to reddit under some retarded hashtahyoloswaggang or something username but you can find the rest on google

Thx mane

Yes you are you fucking faggot.

most of my gfs revealed to me that they allow their dogs to lick them. from that i can conclude that majority of women who own dogs do this

honestly nbd

i could go for a girl with an average ass and rly nice face

had a thing with a girl last semester for a month or so who had a 6/10 ass and 9/10 face. she was my first kiss.

she broke it off w me because i was very socially retarded and did not know how to keep a girl attracted to you after initially getting their number or wtv, but it was on good terms so again no big deal

I agree that a really nice face > really nice ass, but that doesnt extend to fatties imo. Too many people justify fatties being fat by saying at least they have a pretty face.

you mean by licking at their pussy?
the other day i was thinking about how close they can get with dogs. like you have these pictures of kissing them on instagram and all that. and its not even that hard to find girls admitting this kind of pussy licking shit

ignorance is a bliss i guess

it's not as uncommon as people think even more so when you can find that shit everywhere throughout history.

most girls at a young age do something like that with family pets as their first sexual experience

yeah fuck that shit

if a girl says she has a pretty face, and she is fat, she does not have a pretty face

its like if u took a gourmet meal, and then added like a shit ton of mustard or sm. the meal would taste good normally, but the mustard is too overpowering

shower heads and hairbrush handles are usually the first things to explore a virgin twat

can comfirm

although im a guy, first thing i shove up my ass was a brush

Teach me your ways, sir.

Or those xl sharpies according to the gf.

>Not wanting to be the girl in front of him
memes aside the only thing that will be in front of me is a noose.

Love is for children.png.

how do I find a socially retarded woman?

-wear clothes that fit you nicely
-don't be a lard ass
-personal hygiene goes a long way
-get yourself a flashy watch and some nice clothes so you look like you have money without actually having to be rich. A lot of people think you actually need to be rich to get a 10/10, but this is only true if you want them for the long term which is stupid anyway because any girl who cares that much about money isn't worth her weight in spit anyway

>broke up with my girlfriend because lost feelings for her (still want to smash to this day but im moralfag)
>every now and then someone posts a webm like this
>i consider risking it all and sliding my way into her DMs so she can sit on my face and swallow my cum one last time
>but my conscience instantly tells me im a fucking cunt and i get turned off of the idea

why god, why god, do i gotta suffer

i almost sniffed the screen

Don't die to the trash mobs user.

and to add, get a Tinder account. Get a dress shirt and tie (burrow one if you have to). Upload a picture of you all dressed to the nine with a snap caption like "On my way to the office"
I can't emphasize enough how important it is to look wealthy and like you're some important exec at a law firm or some shit.
Remember: Fake it til you make it.

>so she can sit on my face and swallow my cum one last time

>he lifts for girls

i was fucked up at a party once and brought a girl back to my dorm (i'm in college) who was not that attractive, like she had a decent body but a beat ass face and i couldnt even tell anyway because the lighting was too low

i didnt want to fuck her because i am a virgin and she wasn't hot enough for me to lose my v card to a random. so we 69d and it was SO BAD i thought i would enjoy it but she was not good at giving blowjobs at all, she just did the same up-down motion with her head over and over again, and my nose was literally on her asshole the whole time

imagine scratching ur ass and sniffing ur hand, then multiply that by like 10, that's what it's like, it was so bad i could never do that again unless i actually liked the girl

I've had 19 of those in front of me
Not all of them were that nice but some were nicer

how does ass taste? although i feel like the responses i will get are meaningless for me because im a degenerate and no matter how bad it tastes i would enjoy it anyway. its a mental thing i guess