What the fuck is wrong with me anons

What the fuck is wrong with me anons

20m here, went into the doctor because I had a bald spot and now I just got test results back and my test is low (260).

I recently lost 90lbs in 7 months by eating about 1400 calories, did I fuck my shit up anons

>I recently lost 90lbs in 7 months by eating about 1400 calories, did I fuck my shit up anons

this doesn't fucking tell us shit unless you tell us your starting and ending weight.
Why do u think we can guess whether you went from 190 lbs to 120lbs in 7 months at 6 feet tall suggesting that you have cancer or some other horrific disease OR whether you went from 270lbs to 200lbs?

Dana white looks like that???

280 down to 190lbs, 5'10

yeah hes on hrt

high test bump

do you like high t threads where they post thicc bitches?

lose more weight, so far good work.

also your test is probably quite low both as a result of being fat and from eating so little for an extended period of time.

Get lower bodyfat, keep lifting, eat enough fat (60+g per day), sleep enough, once you're low enough BF then eat at your maintenance for a few weeks and at that point your test should be fine, or at least give you an accurate look at it.

did you go into the test tired, at the end of a long period of dieting, after a night of hard drinking? a lot of these things can crash your test, i'm thinking the extended diet is the most likely culprit here

260 is low enough to get TRT most places i think, go to a urologist or male health clinic and get on those lorenzo fertita dosages

really not necessary...

he's 20 years old, totally dumb to get on TRT when his natty test is perfectly fine most likely.

fuck off jew

because male health clinics aren't run by literal jews...

Thanks user, reading up on the fertita shit now

And I didn't sleep much the night before and was a little tired.

On the 1400 calorie diet I had almost 0% fat in the diet for probably 3-4 months

I've been trying to eat a lot more, thanks

love them

I can't believe my test is low honestly, besides jerking off less I feel aggressive and stronger recently but thats probably just from starting to lift

i wonder who could be behind this post

>On the 1400 calorie diet I had almost 0% fat in the diet for probably 3-4 months

No shit man, that's why your test is so low. Do the things I said then get your test checked, it will definitely be much higher.

>Say that maybe a young man who's 20 and hasn't finished fully developing yet shouldn't be hopping on TRT unless he has a legit adenoma or testicular damage JUST to get his testosterone to a normal level, not even supraphysiological levels for bodybuilding or athletic performance

>Le jew meme
Okay /pol/.

Damn, Dana White looks like THAT? I always thought he was a fatass since he looks like one in clothes.

Before you take on a massive thing like TRT, you should figure out WHY the fuck your test is so low.

Is it your balls being damaged? Is it a tumor in your brain? Is it just a combination of drug usage, poor nutrition and bad sleep? Is it being fat as fuck?

There's an answer if you're young, and it's highly unlikely that TRT is required.

Thanks man, I don't like the idea of taking drugs without fixing the problem

I was on adderall and I have had a recent weird loss of hair that neither of my doctors think is from regular genetic loss

She thinks maybe could be a random tumor but that seems insane to me

Did you tell your doctor that you've been eating little to no fat for months and have also been in an extreme caloric deficit for over half a year?

The last two months or so my fat has been a little better but yeah I tried to explain my diet was retarded

It was just chicken, greek yogurt and fiber bars for a huge portion of it

fix that shit and ur test will be normal

i have, ive eaten better for the past two months

Not sure if my test has already gone up some or not
also thanks user

Fix it more

Optimize your natural test production then get it tested multiple times, at different times in the day and if it's still low then you got low test.

Is HRT dangerous?

Zinc helped me a lot
Take at least 30mg a day

thanks fellas, ill eat more fats