HEY GUYS

HEY GUYS
JEFF CAVALIERE
ATHLEAN X DOT COM

Other urls found in this thread:

cyclingweekly.com/fitness/training/how-to-train-like-a-sprinter-334002)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the natty limit desu senpai

Is he, dare I say it, nattier than Scoob?

You forgot the eardrum blasting guitar riff before he starts talking.

You forgot that it's NUTRITION not a diet.

NUTRITION NUTRITION NUTRITION

SORE IN 60 SECONDS

IF YOU WANT TO TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE

His lisp makes me laugh.

This dude is legit as fuck, I love learning about how the body works and why certain movements work better than others.

Only good YouTube eceleb that actually talks about fitness. The trolls and funny guys are good, but they are comedians. Is he natural or not? I doubt he is, but he is such a rare gem, anything is possible.

such a shame hes a necklet

>the virgin hardgainer
vs.
>The Jeff Chadvaliere

Hard to talk shit about a guy who's that ripped, has never NOT had a visible 6 pack for 5+ years (being in his 40s), has an MS in physical therapy.

He's probably either on TRT now or will be soon, but goddamn if he doesn't deserve to use it for getting older. Eliminated my knee and hip pain in squats so he's GOAT.

Idk, he's a midget almost which does make it all easier for him

You know the guy is based when he's only 5'8" but nobody cares

>DONT DO THIS

Jeff is safe as fuck.

He is literally husband-fu

And it's TRAINING not EXERCISE

PUTTING THE SCIENCE BACK INTO FITNESS

WASHBOARD WEDNESDAY

Is Jesse a Veeky Forumsizen?

Is he the only Veeky Forums approved youtuber?

>hey guys my name jef stop doing all these good exercises because they are danger and make hurt

Scott Herman is better

It's backed by SCIENCE.

But at the same time
>get comfortable being uncomfortable

More like JEFF "Everything you're doing is WRONG(!!!) and MISTAKE(!!!)" CAVALIERE

Is he from The Elder Scrolls?

Actually made me chortle out loud

god i WISH

WHY AREN'T YOU
>ACTIVATING
AND
>OVERLOADING

THIRTY MINUTES IN THE GYM IS FINE

YEAH THIS IS JEFF'S MARKER GUESS WHERE I STICK IT TODAY

looks like a wood elf from skyrim

I wonder if bosmer meat-only diet is good.

the video he posted yesterday is so weird I don't even know what he tried to say with it..

cardio is essential, but if you do it before strength exercises then it "kills" your gains because you're already tired? (obvious as fuck but okay)

then he said that sometimes being under that extra fatigue is good (for athletes), but we should still do cardio on separate days?

I have no idea what the final verdict is...cardio after strength in a workout, cardio on a separate day, cardio before strength for extra fatigue?... also be sure to buy his perfect programme which has the perfect combination :^)

Don't do a meme cardio exercise right before attempting a strength exercise to failure.

Silly but they had to put a video out.

if you look at what a track sprint cyclist does (see the bottom of cyclingweekly.com/fitness/training/how-to-train-like-a-sprinter-334002) you'll see that the gym always comes before track. it's safer and more productive to train cardio, technique, etc. with your body in a tired state than to get under a loaded barbell. it's also (in my experience) easier to motivate myself to lift before running or cycling than the reverse

yeah, I usually run or cycle after I do like 45-50 minutes of strength, but it's easy to get confused with a click-baity title like that one and a pointless video in general

Some exercises he recommends seem pretty meme tier though but I'd reckon he knows his shit

Necklet

but seriously, he must be the most muscular scrawny looking guy around. don't know what it is about him?

Someonez make this