Why are tall guys so much more aesthetic?

why are tall guys so much more aesthetic?

Longer torsos and usually broader shoulders. Also more space to pack on muscle. 6'1-6'4 is probably the sweet spot for aesthetics if you're built.

Don't forget that you also have to take steroids to be this aesthetic

i dont know a single guy over 6'0 who is aesthetic. all my very tall friends are either really lanky, skinnyfat with a big belly, or just builtfat.
yeah on the internet you can find example for literally everything but its rare as fuck irl. although i think if youre tall and skinny but not lanky, that looks good

It's so rare because it's so hard. Here's me at 6'5 and around 215lbs. I reckon I need at least another 20lbs to reach my goal.

skywalker and zyzz obviously juiced but laid is actually natty. he just has a shit appetite that makes staying lean extremely easy for him. manlet copers will all say laid is juiced.

>natty

>Lol yeah dude I just don't eat and I automatically drop to 3% bf but keep the roid delts idk

i'm so fucking jealous of david's frame

>this guy might not actually be trolling

>t. Dyel

Skywalker used to be perfect

He was pretty aesthetic 2, 3 years ago
Now he is just overdoing it with the roids

Tall guys with muscle look better unless they have a really skinny body structure, then you get the hungry skeleton look permanently. The issue is you just need much more muscle mass to fill the frame out. It takes far more work but looks much better in the long run.

t. 6'5" guy

Looking good bruh, if you're actually 6'5 you must be an imposing presence

>he just has a shit appetite that makes staying lean extremely easy for him

you can't look like that natty if you are tall no matter how long you train for. look at eric. he's like 6'1 and has been lifting for like 15? years now and he still looks average as fuck when there isn't perfect lightning. and he's around 230? with like 10% bf

these guys slap your ass and demand u get fucked by at least one of them.

which do you choose?

challenge him to a 1v1 match in lol show that fag how good i am

Thanks bruh. Yeah I look pretty dyel in that pic I posted but I pretty much dwarf anyone irl.

What?

Why are bait threads so stale, predictable, and unoriginal

>most bodybuilders are overcompensating manlets

your point?

>implying Mr Olympia is aesthetic

>how to spot a faggot

zyzz was 5'11 at best without shoes on brahh. argument invalid.

RREEEE.. he was 6'2

>tfw 5'7
I have the torso of a 6'0 guy but short legs, so fucking annoying

Left one is aesthetic, right one is gross from face to body.

>zyzz
>manlet
pick one breeh

he looks 6'0 at best to me, probably 5'11 barefoot

the only one that is aesthetic here is Arnold
not even kidding

he had his height on a forum, it said 6'2'' if i remember correctly
idk if that was real

>stripper who gets jaw implants
>not lying about height

david laid is around 6'1" 190 in that picture. Jon skywalker is 6'4" 220 (guy on the right).

I'm 22, and only just starting to get hair on my chest. What are the chances I grow a little past my current 5'8 height? Father is 5'11, mom is 5'6 or so, younger brother is 6'2 and seems to keep growing

If I'm being honest, I'm a fat dyel standing at 6'3". Used to be obese but I lost weight and started lifting. We just have really good frames, that's why I started to get in shape.

Slim to none, manlet.

>Arnold's 6'2 meme
Look into it you'll take the final redpill

>5'8
>his youger brother is 6'2
Haha so you will be known as the short one fucking end your life right there mate

>yes, you

Same boat. Youre fugged :DD

>tfw male cousins are 6'6"
>tfw female cousins are 5'10"
>tfw I'm 5'11"

I hold my literal 5' father responsible.

>dad 5'11
>mom 5'10
>brother and I both 6'5

marry a semi tall woman and you might just have some monster sons

>Not wanting the best for your kin
>Ever making it

Somebody explain to me why instagram photos are always filled with so many jpeg artifacts.

Lol Lanklets

When will they learn

>Frank Zane was at any point less aesthetic than Arnold

Are you using text-to-speech to read this?

not really

lanklets need insane doses of steroids to ever look hyoog

guy on the right looks like he'd rip apart guy on the left and eat his flesh for gains

fuck me his forearms are awful for a roider
klokov looks better than zyzz ever did

when manlets learn that they have to learn

yea, only missed point is the fact that arnold is actually 511 and today may even be 5'10

Also, Frank Zane is easily the most aesthetic
monsters such as yates and cutler are from a different era, but should achieve the same aesthetic if competed at the same time as zane

coleman is the only beast in there

>shorter than a chink
>over 5'9

kek fit is so delusional sometimes

its called a pump, good lighting, and a filter.
now fuckoff you manlet

They aren't. Most will always look like this.

unironically this

and in everyday life, when fully clothed, this scrawny man will look 10x better than a buff midget, assuming equal faces

Im 6'2 skinny fat with a belly.
You can hide a lot of fat on a lanky frame, and it's really fucking hard to get rid of it.

He deadlifted 650 pound at 17 years old and under 10% bf. The kid is obviously roiding. His shitty appetite at his height would mean he would never pack on size like that

Tallfag here. Can confirm
I'm guessing a lot of tall people don't work out because they already feel complete with their height, while short people on the other hand make up for their height with working out.

He also has NEVER been above 15% bf. Like ever. Find me one pick of Laid bulking. He just kept growing while under 10% bf

It just screams roids to me

can`t be real

that asians dude nose rip

instagram downgrades image quality to make it easier to load on a phone/to go easy on their servers