You need to eat animal products to be big and strong!

>You need to eat animal products to be big and strong!

>the "naturally" fit games

>>You need to eat animal products to be big and strong!
Correct

>pic
>crossfit
>sport with the highest amount of fags doing faggy things
>surprised when everyone is a fag
I betcha those aren't even the vegans that won the medals, and the people who did are just some 53kg/116lb chick who can run really fast for short distances.

Steroids aren't vegan.

what the fuck, why wasn't I invited to the Veeky Forums games

Holy fucking shit. I just looked up the organization. Look at this ginormous landwhale of an "athlete"

Apparently, she's "Alex Lannon"

Short haircuts are a subconscious expression of a withdrawal from the sexual marketplace. She is telling the men of the world "I am not available." as a preemptive ward against men saying "I don't want you."

That or she's a dyke.

I didn't know they give participation medals at bodybuilding comps

some girls can pull off short hair look but you need face for it. lots of cute tomboyish girls.

but not that thing. her face is fucking bloated and her head looks like egg

>supplement companies discover they can make more money from selling vegan products
>it's cheaper to process vegetable produce and the shelf life is better than animal produce
>marketing budgets get boosted
>suddenly every supplement sponsored cunt out there turns vegan
>they win some gay competitions
>"must be because they used our line of vegan supps goys! maybe you should try being vegan too!"

How dense do you have to be to not put this shit together?

You really have high hopes for the impressionable American consumer, chiefly in this case being young (naive) males that just want to get ripped
The entire industry is a fraud.

>has to take b12 supplements to not die

>sup guys, vegan bodybuilder here
>oh this steak, it's just leftovers from this restaurant i was at you see i didn't wanna be an asshole and i hate killing without purpose so...

I was vegan for 2 years and lifted for 6 months with close to no gains, and I ate about 3000-3500 calories a day. Don't waste your time and fall for the meme like I did, OP.

I did the same but only for a year but I lifted the whole time. I also ate a similar amount of calories. I made some gains but not even close to what I make now (Around 2.5 years into lifting, started vegan diet 1 year in.) It's a meme.

he sure looks healthy

>Fit Games
what the fuck is that? as in Gold Medal in fasting, max gallons of milk a day, or what?

endurance events: How long can this group of autists lift for despite the fact doing so will not make anyone love them?

Those kinda events.

>omnivores aren't on juice too

>name calling is an argument

>you couldn't possibly get adequate nutrition being vegetarian/vegan

Call me when a vegan sets an actual record anyone cares about

Not so fast, idiot, Patrik Baboumian literally doesn't count

>implying this isn't the same for every supplement ever

New flash: Other than creatine and protein supplements don't do shit. The people who advertise them are on roids and likely don't even use the product. This is tried and true advertising and has nothing to do with veganism

>has to eat meat not to die

See, I can make retarded arguments too

So? I eat meat for pleasure and always stay below 30% for my daily fats. I know you can be vegan and be fine. Do your thing boo, I'll do mine.

What is this, a strawman for ants

jokes on you, my favorite milf is the american short-hair

Sage

>he didn't put it in all fields

>typically happens to mums at around the time they get into gardening

4got pic

Sadly, it doesn't always work.

idk why you're focusing on the haircut over the literal everything else there that's going to ward off men.

They actually very much are. It's been long since we stopped injecting cow androgens.

Bottom left = The Pebble

i was vegan for a year, did a cycle this year and gained 5lbs of muscle in one month, felt amazing
but
if you work, study and have social life, shit gets almost impossible
>always did tons of food on sundays for my meals
>chickpeas, lentils, beans, carrots, peas, corn, tofu, brocoli, aspargus, brussels sprouts, peppers
>spend a shit ton of money and time making everything taste good
>my fridge was literally all meal prep containers and almond milk
>had to drive lot more to buy my pea protein
>when going out with friends couldn't eat anything but basic salads
>skipped lots of meals when i was in a hurry because i couldn't buy a sandwish because there wasn't a vegan option
now i eat meat again and
>did my second cycle with same gear and gained 11lbs in the first month
>its easy as fuck to reach my protein intake
>it tastes great and is easy as fuck to make
>spend little less money and less time
>can buy regular whey protein

You can get big and strong by eating your own shit if you are on roids.

With that being said, going vegan isnt bad. It´s just the cult-like vegan meme bullshitting that disturbs me. Why cant people practice anything in moderation and with common sense? You don't have to go 100% attentionwhore, veganpromoting faggot who brings containers with tofu to thanksgiving to get healthy.

Just fucking eat more veggies, skip red meat and then enjoy a burger every now and then.
If you need validation for not eating meat then you are not really vegan anyways - you are an insecure attentionwhore and veganism is just your new skirt.

Everyone always argues about how veganism can't get you proper nutrition and all that but I don't care either way, I just eat meat because it's tasty.

If veganism magically got all the same flavours, textures, and price points of meats while not inconveniencing me by restricting where I can eat I'd do it but I barely care about starving africans as it is yet I'm supposed to give a shit about cows

>I barely care about starving africans as it is yet I'm supposed to give a shit about cows
This.

>B-but the poor animals!
(the vegan says while wearing clothes and using products made by human slaves in asia)

A vegan finally wins something and you guys go crazy, dont forget all those times the meat eater won.

Vegan + gear is the ultimate red pill

>can make all kinds of gains without having to worry about fucking up your cardiovascular system from lipids

There is literally no downside

So much this

>going on roids but being a too much pusy so lets be vegan maybe this will help me stay allive cuz of my insecurity