>jacked

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI
youtu.be/C0AWfHoVjnY?t=7m14s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still has nerdface

how long has he been vegan?
also he takesroids and has been lifting way longer even though this is a b8 thread idrctbhwy

>42389116

The fact he can snatch more than I can physically lift off of the ground is a very strong motivator for me desu

>steroids

here you forgot that

>correlations are causation now
fascinating

oldfag here,
so is clarence and filthy frank the same guy?

1. He hasn't been vegan for very long. I believe he could squat in the upper 400's before he became vegan.

2. Clarence0 is a god with elite genetics so he could probably use any diet to make incredible gains.

3. You can't just use the methods of a god to become one. If you played basketball everyday for hours like Jordan you still wouldn't be in the NBA. Specialize your routine around yourself and not your idol.

I deadlift 535

>roiding

clarence is pretty cool though desu, his pause squats are perfect

If you are on roids you can literally eat dirt and don't train one single day of your life and you are still more lean and muscular than every natural lifter ever lived
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

He was already a beast when be became vegan

>omnivores don't juice

>If you are on roids you can literally eat dirt and don't train one single day of your life and you are still more lean and muscular than every natural lifter ever lived
you're fucking retarded

>535
so he is still stronger than u

Vegetarian here, fuck these threads. Too many of them. Mostly bait and /pol/ tier arguments. Mostly made as bait to make vegans look retarded.

Tl;Dr if you're trying to shill for vegans you're making them look bad. If you aren't, mission accomplished

sorry bud

youtube.com/watch?v=QdTc2Gv52uI

It's Clarence. It's okay to be jealous. He's a wizard.

Read the study which proofs it.

that faggot is still virgin?

fuck me man...

The study follows a handful of people who never really exercised before. Yeah, roids give a huge advantage, but to claim you can get even remotely to the natty limit by roiding while doing nothing is plain retarded. YOU read the study faggot

What does this guys body look like?
He looks unbelievably ripped for someone that strong

> vegans need to ignore the fact that 99% of the athletes they shill are more drug than man

Do you really think that works long term?

Also you realise "lean mass" can include bullshit water gain, glycogen, etc which at those dosages, is a huge amount.

You didn't make a counter argument

Do you really think omnivores don't juice just as hard?

Also, who was I shilling? Learn to read nigga

He has no shirtless picture

he has nasty roid acne

youtu.be/C0AWfHoVjnY?t=7m14s

>Those pecs
How? He barely benches at all.

he can bench 200kg

>steroids

you could take all the steroids and training you want but you still wouldn't be able to clean 225kg and snatch 185kg

He benches like 450 or something like that broseph

I know his bench is insanely good but my point is that they still look well developed and in proportion to the rest of his physique despite him mainly doing snatches, deadlifts, front squats and C&J

he's on roids and does 200kg pause bench

So if you only bench enough to maintain your 4.5pl8 bench you're going to be small because you're focusing on other lifts? Are you retarded? He still had to work up to a 4.5 plate pause bench.

Nah he has a girlfriend now and he's losing weight so there's probably a lot of extra cardio involved

>omnivores
You mean normal people? Whats next, are you gonna call me cisgendered?

in virgin stains last vid vg looked three times as big and alpha yet lifts literally half the weight clarence does. fuck heavy weights lads

Roiding whilst vegan is like Eating pepper to cancel out all the salt you just ate. Entirely pointless. Clarence is an exception as he has literally god tier genetics and only went vegan recently.

kek

You forgot
>Eats a big bowl of test every morning