Fuck Veeky Forums I miss her

Fuck Veeky Forums I miss her
>I miss how she would lay her head on my chest while we watched Netflix
>I miss the way she readjusted her cuddle in bed to pull me in tighter
>I miss how she would come from behind and hug me while I was sitting in class
>I miss how fucking good she smelled all the time
>I miss how everyone else loved her and I knew that I was lucky enough to have her
>I miss laughing together when we did stupid fun shit
>I miss how cute and clumsy she was
>I miss how every time she did a weird laugh, I could call her out and she would laugh even harder
>I miss caring about something so much
>Haven't felt the same since things ended
>Don't jerk off anymore
>Barely sleep
>Addicted to caffeine pills

Anyway what are some good exercises to work the obliques?

Planks
Man I don't know this but I'm sad just reading it

Bro
Yo have th power of repesed anger.
Do some heavy squats for another and a half.

1. Bitches ain't shit.

2. Ab wheel.

iktfb

that's just the oxytocin doing its work

ML?

I don't even know if there's a name for this exercise but I invented it myself and it's the best for obliques out of anything I've found it. I invented it out of necessity because every exercise I found for obliques was retarded.

Basically find a piece of equipment like pic related at your game but lay on it on your side while holding a weight in one arm. Then just bend yourself up and down, lifting the weight.

Fuck off to r9k.

Way too many whining faggots on Veeky Forums these days.

>over ex gf now
>don't want a relationship for now
>read this

Damn you, OP.
I do hanging windshield wipers and side leans.

> I invented it

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I invented it
Lets call it [yourname]lifts. What is your name, user?

if you're saying I didn't then I would love a link to said exercise

Thanks for reminding me to tell my gf I love her

ty

not*
OP became addicted to oxytocin.

THIS.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

SHES GONE!

SHE IS GONE AND SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK!

ACCEPT IT AND DO YOUR BEST TO MOVE ON, BECAUSE IF YOU DONT, YOULL BE A SHELL OF A MAN FOREVER!
Don't end up like me brah...

LMAO HER SKIGOGGLES SAY user ON THE STRAP LmAoO

I know these feels OP but this doesn't belong here. Also this:

I bet you're the last thing on her mind when she's getting railed by her new boytoy

What you had with her was your own creation.
Everything that it means to you was made by you.
You miss memories, not her. She has no value to you anymore since she doesn't offer affection anymore. There is no reason to miss her.

You can do it with your next girl just as well and that time you will know a little more able what to avoid.

>big this much of a beta orbiter cuck

not going to make it

If that's her in your picture I would kill my self after losing that

do you miss how you weren't an annoying faggot on Veeky Forums before you posted this gay thread?

All women are the same. You can find another one my dude.

landmine anti-rotations

that's some Instagram whore name Rakel

Im in the same boat op she fucking adored me aswell and i fucked up. But ive stopped contact and im looking for another girl to focus my feelings on. meeting up with my fwb tonight. Going on a date tomoz with a shy girl gonna be a fun weekend, gonna be fishing for carp tomoz aswell.

>have gf
>she's shy
>she doesn't go out of her way to do any cute gf things
>feels like I do all the work in the relationship

All in all it's really not too bad, I'd take a reserved gf over an overly flirty one. But holy shit, it takes a toll when she never does so much as hug me unless I initiate it.

I know those feels bro, I'm starting to think my lady has a touch of the 'spergers, but unfortunately not enough to not become an emotional wreck if I bring it up. I'll talk about it, she'll cry become emotional, pour her heart out and talk about trying to improve things but then back to robot mode the next day.

You sound like a fag. You should hop on test.

>she never does so much as hug me
Sounds like she'd prefer if you had a vagina instead of a dick.

No but for real it sounds like she has some issues. It reminds me of people who have reptiles as pets. The owners are affectionate and cuddle with them, but the reptile doesn't feel a thing. It just hangs out.

>2 x Tfw no gf/Miss gf thread
>3 x Insecurity of the week thread
>Social anxiety experience thread

What a fucking train wreck of a board, I thought lifting made you all happy.

>Fuck Veeky Forums I miss her
Kill yourself faggot. Go to r9k

This bitch looks like some girl ik named christina

Y-yes?

>>Barely sleep
i know this feel

To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.

William Makepeace Thackeray

Add squats to that and you have the Veeky Forums routine

you're right fatty, nothing but sadness here go back to your vidya, you're making the right choice

Fuck dude it's just a woman, jesus.
I tend to obsess over everythign and everyone i do and even i'm not this pathetic

git gud

this is what i do whenever i catch myself thinking about a girl that i used to be with

i will realize it, then visualize the words "shut the fuck up" in all caps in my head. it usually helps me stop thinking about her and get on with something else.

pic related, i just made it real quick to show what i visualize. inb4 autistic, idc because it works

I have all of this now and I'm so scared of her leaving me. I don't want feels user. Things are going great now but I just can't stop worrying

Delet

hahahhahahaha

I do sort of the same thing, but i tell myself to stop being a faggot instead, usually in flashing letters.