Who else /study/ here ?

Who else /study/ here ?
Do you lift before or after your daily 8h of intense studying ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Struggling with same shit right now senpai, lurking for answers.
Its too early for me to study cause i have a foggy mind and too tired to go to the gym.

>foggy mind

Seriously fuck this a thousand thimes HOW DO YOU GET RID OF IT ??

>studying in early august
???

In exam season a couple of months back I was doing 9am to 7:30pm in the library then hitting gym at 8 so I could comfortably get muh eight hours.

You shouldn't get this if you are well rested, get up at decent time, and don't fuck about in bed but crack on with the day.

My own q:
I'm doing a masters this year and it's going to be a step up from an already hefty workload. I won't really have any time off between the start of October and mid June. Anyone know of any supps/even nootropics that are good for helping concentration in those bleak days at the fag end of term?

yes where i live we have uni exams from mid-august to the start of september.

Life before studying
youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzKCk066g
Tldlr
it boosts brain power

9am to 730pm is ridiculous, what do you study?

i've never put in anywhere near that amount of time, I may put in 10-15 hours total for all my 5-6 exams during finals season

About to go to study abroad, my plan is to wake up at 6:30 or so, go running/lifting (depending on the day), go back to my flat, shower breakfast and be on time for class. I hope I have enough energy for it.

this channel is so fucking great

Physics at a world top 5 university.
What the fuck do you study that I do in two days what you do for all your exams?

>implying that you can absorb all the information you study in 10 hours straight

Arrête cette daube et bois des trucs bons pour la santé...

I didn't, I would probably take two hours off during that, and it was for the run up to exams anyway, so I wasn't learning so much as practicing.

Kek. When we have exams everybody locks himself up in his room for 6 weeks to study 10 hours a day.

haha okay camarade je me met au café et à l'eau claire !

prove it, brainlet faggot
usually pretentious shits go here
>>Veeky Forums

je finis mon deuxième M2 en droit et j'enchaine sur une thèse

je m'entraine quand je peux, et si je peux toute la journée quand mon système nerveux est réveillé (fin d'aprem idéalement)

et je suis aussi /sip/ masterrace

>/sip/ masterrace

Sorry mais /Nalu/ superiorrace

Taking a pic like that is a very feminine thing to do.

let me remind you that you're on /fit, a dickpic sharing lgbt imageboard.. tell me again how my pic is feminine

>prove it
no
I used to go to Veeky Forums but it got too gay

mechanical engineering and aerospace engineering, 3.8 (near 3.9) GPA, few credits from graduating
most people have poor time management skills

absolutely this
you are physically weak

Take the Superior Sip-Pill

>8 hours
>intese

3 hours in the morning masterrace, im slaying in uni.

Looking at this thread while mon mémoire est pas commencé et a rendre dans 15 jours

don't be too sure m8

Bill Cornfuck takes all my progress pics too

True but literally everybody does it. People here have fun during the semester and then study hard during those 6 weeks. The thing is that we don't have so much assignments during the semester, unlike in other countries. So everything needs to be done during the exams