Why don't you faggots do horse riding as a hobby? It's a great way to strenghten your legs, improve balance a posture...

Why don't you faggots do horse riding as a hobby? It's a great way to strenghten your legs, improve balance a posture. not mentioning looking super cool and having fun.

Because it's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle.

I always greet the horses I pass when I go jogging they never greet back

you have to earn their trust, they're incredibly smart. try to feed them some carrots or dry bread. make sure to let them sniff your hand first.

ALSO FUCK CRAZY HORSE GIRLS..
most important information here boys.theyre absolutely NUTS in 90% of cases. don't bother with them. they'll screw you over. especially those types that used to ride as little girls with braces and frizzy hair. STAY AWAY!

I don't live on a ranch

Ok thanks for the blog thread. Here's your pat on the back for having horses, buddy.

> make sure to let them sniff your hand first.
wouldn't they get irritated by the smell of dry cum and lube?

>half american
>live in germany
>crazy horse girl aunt visits
>goes hsoping with mom
>sees fancy expensive suasge truck
>gets one ,eats it
>says that was amating what was it
HORSE_WURST.exe
It took quite some time for the poor women to calm down

keksimus maximus

kek
I can't imagine what must have gone through her head in that moment

%100 correct, stay well away unless you want to get cucked by a horse.

I don't have a horse

Can confirm from personal experience: STAY AWAY FROM HORSEGIRLS (also girls with tattoos).

And I love riding, OP, but most people on chans are townies and don't have access to horses.

I'm poor

Awfull smelly animals, i dont trust em

ALSO FUCK DUMB GYM RATS.
most important information here girls. theyre absolutely STUPID in 90% of cases. dont bother with them. they'll screw you limply. especially those types that use steroids with shriveled balls and bacne. STAY AWAY!

Horses and dogs are the most loyal animals out there.

Yes, you should be fucking us and yes, riding is fantastic exercise. If you think it is just about sitting there passively, you are doing it wrong.

>streaming anime
i bet you would stream horse races too

It's better to touch noses with them and let them sniff your face

CAUTION: A CONFIRMED HORSEGIRL
CAUTION: A GIRL ON AN IMAGEBOARD

STAY AWAY: YOU HAVE BEEN DOUBLY WARNED

Ultimate bonding with horses is for you to share breath, meaning you bend down near their nostrils and let them breathe in your air and likewise.

I'm serious. It's lovely, and you and that horse will be friends.

you tried

beggars can't be choosers user and we all know which one you are

Pro tip, also works for grills you just met.
Try it and report back.

I totally agree, I just didn't want to gross anyone out by approximating/euphemising. It is the most natural way. People look at me like I'm insane when I do it, especially with temperamental horses, but the way I see it is you show you have nothing to hide and are willing to get on their level. Yeah you COULD get your face bitten off, but I feel like more horses respect me for actually speaking their language rather than just settling for pats or food bribes.

There is nothing more incredible than forging a bond with just a powerful, fantastic animal and galloping through the woods. They are the beasts that built nations and carried countless warriors into battle. They say history was written from the saddle of a horse.

Some people like fast cars; I like horses.

Can confirm this

piss off niglet

I have to agree. My sis really used to be into horses (and is now single in her 30s, go figure) and I had to take care of the horse when she moved out. We started going out sometimes, and then I slowly learned how to ride.. It's the most beautiful and calming thing there is. I feel so happy in on the horseback. Running through the fields on such a majestic animal. Or just simply walking in the forest, enjoying the fresh air, feeling the bond between me and my horse.. It's hard to describe, one has to try it out for himself. I often ride when I feel down because of a breakup or something. It makes me so happy. Nothing to worry about. I am sure one day I'll find a kind petite qt who will sit on the horseback in front of me, and we'll ride together into the sunset.

I wish I could afford to.
I went horseback riding over the LA hills earlier this year while on holiday and it was magical.