I've decided to stop deadlifting because I hate doing it that much

I've decided to stop deadlifting because I hate doing it that much.

What exercises should I do to make up for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=74lg5-OyFCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what you're going to lack the most presumably are traps + spinal erector so something that trains them. I assume you train legs

Curls.

>I assume you train legs

I squat a lot.

RPATK

RACK PULLS ABOVE THE KNEE

Kettlebell swings
glute ham raises
grip training
(power) shrugs

That being said, even if you deadlift you should do these exercises. Especially kettle bell swings, its the goat exercise for having sex, posture. I do 20 between DL and squat sets, gets your conditioning up, improves your posture like no other exercise, works your forearms, your hamstrings etc. Seriously underrated on Veeky Forums, but thats a given with the SS fatties

Have you considered dropping the weight and doing clean pulls instead?

sumo deadlift

You should exercise not being a faggot

>sumo deadlift

I hate all types of deadlift

>clean pulls

I've never tried one but I would probably hate it.

Joe rogan please go

youre hopeless

Deadlifts with lighter weights

>Deadlifts with lighter weights

I've tried that but then the lighter weights become heavier weights over time.

throwing logs like in ancient scottish games? might be hard to find the correct form

throwing a ball high up in the air is better than kettlebell swings imo, but there aren't many gyms where you can do that so they're the next best thing

I did that 3 times a week for over 10 years when I played sports. It need not be an either/or, you can do both. I prefer kettlebell swings for conditioning and posterior chain work, though. Throwing makes for better shoulder health and mobility

4:47, 105kg swing by Konstantinovs
youtube.com/watch?v=74lg5-OyFCQ

>youre hopeless

*your

What rep range do you use for kettlebell swings? Last year I did them after every workout, using a 16kg kettlebell

I do giant sets or whatever they're called. Antagonistic muscle group before my main lift, then core work and conditioning. 90s rest, repeat for how many sets I do that day.

When Im squatting
20x kettlebell swings
squats
dragon flags
tabata burpees
repeat

Same for deadlift, I do kettlebell swings before the DL to open up the hips. Feels so much better to deadlift when you did the swings before.
For bench and OHP, the kettlebell swing is the last exercise in my set, so the conditioning part at the end. I dont know how many I do each workout, I guess around 120-150. Once it gets to easy, you can either increase the weight or do more swings. Then one-handed swings with lower weight, increase again etc.

You're retarded

*your

RDLs and rack pulls

>hate doing deadlifts
TRTxF

woah i got quads

also OP i gave up deadlifting and just do oly lifts now, you could try that i guess

i don't understand how one can "hate" an exercise. the whole point is that you hate it at first because you're shit at it and improve until you get good, by which point you'd have no reason to hate it. thus i can only assume you're stuck in the stage of being shit at it, in which case, enjoy making zero progress.

I'd reccomemd neck hangs 1xf for you but real talk here, if you're afraid of picking up some heavy weight you won't do it. Please just vacate the gym so people who'll actually use the facilities can move around faster without you getting in their way. Maybe take prancercise, faggot.

Here are you options:

-sex change to suit your mentality
-giving up lifting altogether cuz omg so hard

On a serious note:
-learn correct form
-try it for more than a couple months before you give up
-use a squat plug for diddlies too

There just isn't a good substitute that isn't just a shortie variation e.g. straight leg, rack pull, back ext, etc

Squats are good to supplement them but not fully replace

Tl;Dr stop being a DYEL and stick with it