Yesterday was my second day at the gym. I'm doing fit's version of GreySkull LP

Yesterday was my second day at the gym. I'm doing fit's version of GreySkull LP.

Every fucking time, whenever I do an exercise and I gotta share the rack with some other guy, who is usually buffer than me, they'll ask me what muscles I'm trying to work today, and I'll tell them I'm following a program and they'll be like "oh you shouldn't follow a program" or "what kinda program is this? you should do that machine and that machine instead".

What the fuck do I tell these fucking assholes? I don't need your fucking help. This motherfucker was weird ass variation of OHP, with his head looking up the entire time, while I was doing the standard bring-the-bar-to-my-chest-and-back-up, and he was like "no you're doing it wrong".

Why do these retards think that just because they're buffer than me they gotta give advice?

I can tell youre quite a social butterfly

Do you have an image of the greyskull lp program you're doing? I'm about to start lifting too.

Just say "okay, alright" a lot and keep doing what you're doing

I have literally never had anyone speak an unnecessary word to me at a gym. Where are you?

And I can tell you're autistic. I have no problem interacting with people. I do have a problem with them giving unrequested advice that is not only not solicited, but also shit.

To shut them up, I say "well, as a beginner I'm just gonna continue doing this program; I'm bound to make some progress whatever I do in the first months".

Pic related.

say 'alright thanks man' and then in 9 months when you are stronger than all of them laugh in their faces

"Excuse me sir, I'm liftan right now"

the only reason people think greyskull is better than SS is because it has shit like the AMRAP set and chin ups/rows/curls/whatever other accessories that dude put in there, all of which are basically useless for beginners

just do SS. you'll last much longer and you won't burn out in 2 months like you will on GSLP

What muscles are worked out each day in this program though??

all of them you idiot

just do SS

Just say you're doing SS and start talking about how we need to gas the kikes.

ch-change gyms user
if you cannot do that you should wear a really aggresive facial expresssion

> I do have a problem with them giving unrequested advice that is not only not solicited, but also shit.

Yes, but you react as if it was your first time. People love to give their 2 cents, being flummoxed to the point of angery is pretty bad.

This. Other than the usual "Are you using this weight my dude?" I do not usually exchange words with other dudes at the gym. What the fuck my man.

This will happen wherever I go, cause I'm a skinny fuck, and people assume I don't know shit about fitness.

it's your second day at the gym buddy, don't get too ahead of yourself. lurking fit for months doesn't mean shit if you've not actually done any lifting

chin ups, rows, and curls are useful for anyone

This guy says working out is useless for beginners. Dont listen to his retarded opinions, cause they're fucking wrong

SS lets you add all 3 of those after like 2-3 weeks as long as they don't interfere with the main lifts.

> I have no problem interacting with people
> Thats why I'm posting on an international trading website for portays of knitting work to get help with with social interaction.

what use are they to a beginner program when you are already deadlifting?

no, i'm saying assitance exercises are useless for beginners.