How do you prevent/minimize loose neck skin?

How do you prevent/minimize loose neck skin?
This is probably the most horrific feature that comes with age.
Obviously if you are fat you're fucked.

I currently include my neck in my skincare routine, meaning it gets retinoid, vitamin C, moisturizer and sunscreen.
Is there anything better I can do?

just grow a beard and no one will see it

>just grow a beard and no one will see it
>implying

I don't yet have a loose skin problem, but I see people slightly older than me having their necklines disappear and that's fucking scary.

there's no loose skin there, thats pure blubber

stop being fat

I'm a skelletor though.

Step 1: don't ever get fat or old
That's all you have to do, OP.

Stay alive until we upload our consciousnesses to the singularity and shed these fleshy shackles

Has nothing to do with skin or fat but as with everything else (including >muh jawline) genetically determined bone structure.

thanks frank

after 30 supplement on collagen, obviously get as lean as you can mantain forever, hydrate your skin and avoid smoking

>dont tan
>dont smoke
>dont gain weight (especially quickly) (yes muscle counts, but if you maintain size for life won't happen )
>dont have shitty genetics
>dont have pad posture

My gf is skinny as fuck and she has a weak chin, so it gives the impression of neck fat. I personally don't care much if it's a woman but men are supposed to be dominant and a well-defined jaw is more important in them. I think nothing can be done about weak chin and loose neck skin other than surgery (and don't be a mouthbreather when you're a child). It's specially bad in fat people, but deep down it's a genetics issue.

Don't listen to fucking idiots like this. People constantly post this type of comment and they are immensely ill informed.

While your bone structure DOES MATTER, humans TYPICALLY should have tight a tight Jowl and not a turkey neck.

Look at this pic of my neck. You think this is genetic? You think I wake up with this type of neck? There are multiple exercises you can do to your face to improve the look of it 10x.

Your jaw should also be resting correctly. Your lower teeth should be just a hair, resting behind your front teeth with the tongue in proper posture form. If you don't know what I'm talking about you have a long way to go to fix your years of fucked up posture.

It will take around 3 years to develop a chisled like jaw line but every fucking human has this god damn jaw line but not all of us have the same jaw structure

Your fucking jaw should always be lower than your jowl and if it's not get to fucking work.

>. You think this is genetic? You think I wake up with this type of neck?
... yes?

We'll I use to look like a cuck chicken fat faced ass, I made those gains with exercises specific to those muscles

Post routine pls

Il make a thread soon

I wish that were true brah.

I'm at 11% BF and just happen to have a weak chin, narrow jaw, and exceptionally large plantaris muscle in my neck.

No matter what I do my neck slopes up to my chin even with next to no fat in it. What would you suggest I do brother.

Pic related is me

>people this ugly browse this board

Fucking hell Veeky Forums you keep disappointing me.

you look like a jewish comedian

Push the entirety of your tongue to the roof of your mouth every day.

Your tongue is not resting correctly so the muscle supporting your neck and mouth is weakened over the many years. Look at the center of my neck. Those rail road tracks give support

I made it black and white, now it's easier to see

why is it that when i put the back of my tongue on the roof, i can't breathe?

Never gonna make it, .

user is right desu, it'll be painful at first but it's worth.

wtf tell me why

you breath through your mouth, its the way you trained your body. You need to learn slowly. You need to strengthen some muscles on your face.
You probably snore very loudly to user.

Is this where mewing comes into play?

I definitely have better angles, but can recognize my profile is pretty atrocious. If I had more trouble getting girls I would consider a sliding genioplasty, but it's not worth the nerve damage risk. I'm German/Welch but the Jew nose is strong with me
When I push my tongue like that my plantaris muscle flexes out around my chin and jaw and looks worse so I stopped doing that

Pic related, I look good enough from the front so I don't sweat my genetics too much

This woman is probably in her 40s too. Man white women age like garbage

you dont have a jewish nose, or if you do its absolutely minimal

i was thinking about everything else

breathe through your nose

mouth breathing literally makes you have a retracted chin and look retarded

It's not hooked but it's huge. But yea I got the curls going too in my hair.

I make jokes about being Jewish a lot and the couple times I've been around actual Jews they think I'm being serious

You look like a ps2 character

Lol what does that even mean?

Why not just exercise your neck?

People with retracted chins are more likely to breath through their mouths, not the other way round, you retard.

My side profile is very similar to yours only my chin isn't rounded like yours it's completely flat.