If you could pick only one, would you pick rows or pull-ups/chins?

If you could pick only one, would you pick rows or pull-ups/chins?

What a retarded question, there's no situation where I'd ever have to pick only one

That's like asking if i pick bench or ohp

cleans have gotten my back bigger than either of them ever did

How do i look like this girl? im a bio girl

anavar

Vertical pull. Since rows are growing my traps and traps are gay

will need more than var for that

Deadlifts

oats

no, she said it was due to var only

Daily reminder that you're a closet homo if you're attracted to women who look like this.

Enjoy being latlet

Rows.

faggot

fpbp

the fuck is a bio girl?

What kind of rows are we talking?

Barbell rows suck. If dumbbell or machine, much better.

It depends what you want. Do you want all lats and tiny traps/delts/rhomboids or Vice versa

This is a bad hypothetical as you can and should just do both

Barbell Bent Over Rows (Underhand and Overhand)

>pic hasn't done a vertical pull In years
>still has arguably of the best backs

she has pics with growth hormone bro

>>pic hasn't done a vertical pull In years
he debunked that himself, admitted to do weighted chins often

That's probably why his weighted chin is far weaker than his other lifts.

It's what biotruthers consider to be a girl (a girl born without a penis)

>biotruthers
Get the fuck out you utter cockwomble
Trannies are mentally ill and yes, you're gay for finding traps attractive

Never believe what these bodybuilders say. If she says "just anavar" that means anavar, winstrol, hgh and maybe even some test prop.

>bio grill
yummy testosterone and lifting. but don't do it, it's degenerated and you'll be just basically mutilating your bio-grill-body from inside out, who knows how much makeup a grill like that has to use to still look slightly feminine

True. Girls that only use anavar typically say they don't use anything at all.

Are you assuming bio girls want to look feminine?

I mean it's like asking a bro on the 'ch0n what boards they browse.

i'm assuming it's a good idea to look feminine if you want to have any amount of success and happiness in the current societal structure

if are really special and believe you can have a good life outside of all parameters set by tradition good luck with that, you may be right and be able to do it, but i won't believe it until i see it, many have tried and failed before you and ended up with 10 cats and a couple of mental illnesses after the honeymoon period (basically 35yo)

Barbell rows are fantastic and will make your upper back thicker than anything, including deadlifts (though also a staple). People hate on barbell rows because they're weak and lazy. Cables and Hammer Strength shit are copouts.

t. NSCA CSCS

any good tutorial for barbell rows? started to do them and i think my form is probably shit

I hate both but I guess pull ups are better

wtf is a bio girl?

same thing as a girl, but if you are a leftist you have to call girls all sort of things, so they add the "bio" thingy to specify

I think bufc dudes made a video on it on youtube, if you wanna check that out

Luckily in my situation my wife and I are retired. We only do what the hell we want and can look any old way we want. So if cycling roids makes my wife look a little mannish it doesn't matter at all.

sure, if you 2 are happy and you want to experiment with your wife's body go ahead. just be careful that's actually what you want

Alpha Destiny has some good videos on that topic
Totally agree homie. Alphadestiny is a great example of that.
Off camera Eric does a great variety of different movements. Like rack pulls and bench with bands.
I don't think that conventional deadlift is a good lat exercise. Even if you do them try using reverse minis or blocks

I'd pick rack pulls above the knee and cable rows thankyou very much

How do barbell rows suck..?

But i don't like men at all.

Alex pls go

Db rows

I want her to be buffed and get that big clit. :)

Probably chins. Just because I don't like rows. Either is fine though.

You'd probably pick OHP