Let's talk male beauty

Let's talk male beauty.

We have to accept that unlike women, it takes us a longer time to become better looking.

Women can transform from a 4 to a 10 within a matter of hours. All it takes is some blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and either a makeup artist or a video tutorial on contouring.

>b-b-but I don't like fake women
>ew women that don't look natural are disgusting

Look we're not talking about a bimbo fetish, we're talking about to improve natural features.

Now men.

Ok we're gonna subtract the unchangable stuff like bone structure. There's stuff you can do now that'll pay off in 28 days time. If anyone wants to add to this list, I'd appreciate the help.

– Groom your eyebrows. Look at male models for insparation.
– Start growing through your beard. Trim it with a razor and if it's multi coloured, get some beard dye and learn how to use that shit.
– Tanning beds. Don't abuse them. 10 minutes every M/W/F will help you get some colour on that pale skin.
– Haircut. Don't grow your hair out long. It makes you look scruffy. A good fade with a quiff will improve anyones looks.
– Low bodyfat. You will also look bigger shredded than at more weight with the bloof. This will take time but a gaunt face will help impress women.
cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtsboard.com/threads/89-A-guide-of-Melatonan-2
amazon.co.uk/SAFETY-SIZES-SPRING-COSPLAY-CLOTHES/dp/B00CTN3NAK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_201_bs_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=S7X40HY8AKVFWDAXP5SP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Women can transform from a 4 to a 10 within a matter of hours. All it takes is some blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and either a makeup artist or a video tutorial on contouring.
so what's stopping you from doing the same?

>groom your eyebrows
>grow a beard
>tan in a tanning bed
hipster nu-male detected

I bought an oil cleanser, exfoliant and a moisturiser for my skin. I've been using some cheap shit I got on my birthday and saw results hopefully this will be even better

I typed a load of shit out and it spazzed out.

– Whiter teeth. This is an investment piece. If you're poor look into Crest white strips. You'll experience some pain, but with your tan and lower bodyfat it'll come together.
– Safety pins. These fuckers will make you look good in normal clothes. Chances are you're not 220lbs 6% bodyfat and your sleeves are baggy. These will give all your clothes a better fit.
– Tighter fitting clothes. Instead of buying a large, buy a medium, if your belly doesn't hang out past your chest that is. Same with jeans and trousers.
–TRT. Controversial, I know. Read up on it and make your own decision. When you're smashing mad pussy it'll also help as an contraceptive. It'll also turn you into a man, chances are you have low T.
–Body hair. You don't want to look like a hairy arab. Get rid of your chest and belly hair, as welll as back. Trim your armpits, dick and balls. Leave your legs and arms.
cont.

We're trying to figure out what we can do now, the short term. What we can start doing, that'll show results in 28 days and what we can do long term. 6-12 months.

>tanning beds

lol DUDE

It's called melanotan II. Even a baby dose and 10 minutes of sunlight will make you a golden god. Stack with brta carotene and you have a low maintenance, healthy skintone that raises you 2 points.

Breh I have this thing called a PERSONALITY and this gets me pussy left and right. So fuck off with your faggot numale shite.

Don't get the wrong idea. Not a beard. No glasses. We want that gaunt jaw which can be improved by stubble. NOT a beard.

As for tanning. Tanning is like steroids. If you cook your skin and look like leather you've done it wrong. If you get a fake tan and start to appear orange you've done it wrong. If you take loads of steroids and become a big watery mess, you've done it wrong. This is what people remember. When people do it well, you won't even notice subconsciously.

It's like what the untrained think about the gym. They think that they're gonna walk into the gym and accidentally gain 100lbs of muscle. It's the same with tanning. You're not gonna accidentally become a different race. You have to abuse them for this to happen.

The look you wanna go for is the one that looks like you've been down the beach for the day, skiing or surfboarding or some shit. Think SoCal

Lip plumping.

Flexibility training. An expanded fascia increases circulation and muscle size potential.

You're not wrong, you're right. But we're not talking about that dark. That dark looks bad and we don't want that. There's a lot of protocols online if people are interested in getting a deeper colour.

>mtsboard.com/threads/89-A-guide-of-Melatonan-2

Not everyone want's to jab though. You've got to find a way to be accessible to everyone and that is not.

For anyone following this thread. You will burn the first time you go onto a tanning bed, even off less than 5 minutes. It's new and skin won't know how to react. It's totally normal, don't let it discourage you.

Look for male features, one thing you don't want is cock sucking lips. You should really consider not doing this.

ITT: Copers

How to actually improve your appearance as a male
>visit gandy/go er
>hope that reincarnation is legit
>reroll better genetics in next life
>hope to god that you don't get retarded parents or some disease that ruins your development

This advice is terrible. There really isn't one ideal look for these small features.

Only physical traits that are objective are HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME. Small things like tan, beard, hair are subjective.

go to a taylor instead of safety pins, also TRT is awesome, i'm not at it yet, but will definitely be when i move and get promoted

>Ok we're gonna subtract the unchangable stuff like bone structure.

But if you don't wanna read that bit, that's fine. IF you wanna give up and do nothing about it and feel sorry for yourself, then do that.

Another easy fix to improve your looks, is to remove glasses. Get rid of them, keep them for your ugly days. Get contacts and get daily ones. You don't want that burden of looking after at the end of every day.

Thick lips are androgynous (>what are male models), yet if you're paying attention, it also helps relax the face (like stimulants for ADD).

We're talking t-shirts not shirts, also a taylor costs a lot more. The idea of this thread is making it accessible to everyone.

>amazon.co.uk/SAFETY-SIZES-SPRING-COSPLAY-CLOTHES/dp/B00CTN3NAK/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_201_bs_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=S7X40HY8AKVFWDAXP5SP

They literally cost £1.50.

Glad you agree about TRT. It's a commitment that's for sure, you have to keep it up.

It's all or nothing you bluepill cuck, looksmaxxing is the most heinous cope there is and you will never ascend if you possess incel genetics.

Read But if you don't want to do that:

>Ok we're gonna subtract the unchangable stuff like bone structure.

But if you don't wanna read that bit, that's fine. IF you wanna give up and do nothing about it and feel sorry for yourself, then do that.

I've never understood this mentality, I've always associated it with height to be honest. Smaller men are a lot angrier than taller men.

Making the changeable stuff all the same is stupid.

Every guy should have short hair, stubble, no body hair, tan, no glasses? Women have preferences too so literally B URSELF.

>Tanning beds

No need for long ass posts,it's simple

Get single digit bf%
Gain muscle
Take care of skin/hair
Wear proper clothes

And most importantly,do the best with what you have.For most people it'll only slightly raise their attractiveness,for others it will change their fucking life because they had potential all along.Don't expect too much out of it

>taylor
how old are you retards? it's a TAILOR

>tanning bed
>paying off in 28 years

I don't think so brah

He said don't abuse it u retard

Okay guys I'm a huge jawlet and chinlet.

I don't know what to do.
Grow a bear or just get surgery?

Why not get some real sun?

how bad is it

Clouds u fuckin idiot

my chin is receding. If I put my finger on it it would be a straight line

just post a picture

I think it's safe to say that one way you can become more attractive RIGHT NOW is by not starting threads like these

Right, chewing gum help you get some good mouth posture.

Next is growing in your stubble. Look at Just4men beard dye. Making your stubble dark will give the illusion that there's a shadow caused by a masculine facial stucture. Mix that in with a tan and you'll get the dark and handsome look.

>Start growing through your beard

>27
>tfw I still can't grow more than patches
At least I have a Chad jaw

On the contrary, women (especially white and mexican women) age like SHIT.

This thread's actually helped me desu. I've always been curious but no one ever posts about it.

You find something that works for you user, then you get good at it.

This guy (Ab Bowen, Love Island 2016) hasn't got any facial what so ever but he makes it work.

Is beta carotene safe long term?

Anyone had experience with astaxanthin?

>Groom your eyebrows
How? Also what about eyelashes

What if you're blond like I am? The stubble on my jaw is blond, my stach and chin are brown

If you want to be more attractive, become a better man. These things that are being suggested are BUNK.

He's something that will make you more attractive 1000X more than tanning or any other dumb superficial things... NOFAP. Becoming celibate. It raises T, and will lead you to develop actual masculine traits and virtues; like not shaving your chest and putting safety pins in your clothes.

Nofap will take care of the insecurity that gives rise to these obsessions about appearance... Which is attractive to women.

I've heard good things about Malibu Carrot Oil, but when you start upping your minutes from 10 upwards I'd recommend a tanning lotion. It smells amazing but can be overwhelming.

I'd personally recommend Australian Gold

A general rule of thumb for men's eyebrows is to never pluck above the eyebrow, always below. You're aiming to create lines on your face in a way, this is done by taking away the extra hairs which create a fuzzy line. If you do decide to pluck the top your eyebrows will start to look feminine.

Remember, your eyebrows are brothers, not twins. It's ok for them to look a little different.

For eyelashes, the only thing you can do (in secret, you can't ever let anyone know) is use an eyelash curler. It'll bend them up giving the illusion they're longer.

What a faggot thread. Want to know how you will become a man and get woman to like you?

>start a business
>do something good for society
>build muscle
>read
>create art
>socialize
>travel through another continent with a motocycle, climb mountains

stop focusing which beauty lotion you buy next and do some great things instead. Some grooming is obviously needed but you get tricked by marketing and beauty industrie pretty hard it seems.

My best advice is to match your beard to your hair. This is where tanned skin looks amazing with blonde hair.

How does one groom their eyebrows? Mine are really bushy but I'm kinda afraid to grow them because I'm probably going to fuck it up

Mate fuckin hell you sound like such a loser

See If you have any other questions let me know! Look at some male models for hollister and brands alike. Also YouTube's a good resource

Sofia Vergara has done pretty well

>travel through another continent with a motocycle, climb mountains
Wanna do both of them but i barely have enough money left after i buy my groceries.
t. third world country

Mine are going to look like shit if I only pluck below because they are going to look bushy everywhere else except the bottom

thank you
t. a woman

It depends. If you have low bf and still are a chinlet, definitely grow a beard. If you're a little bit chubby maybe it will look a lot better when you lose weight and have a chiseled jaw.

should I grow my mustache?

>travel with a motocycle
>climb mountains
>create art
>socialize on fedora forums
>read
>build muscle doing ss
>do something good for society like holding doors for m'lady
>start a vape business
>stop focusing on beauty lotions

I can just imagine your pizza face and patchy neck hair now.

Take a pic if you're confident enough. They're probably not that bad

as a representative of a generation of young men who think that a beautiful woman is
>blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and contouring.

I suggest pic related

I only took a picture of 1 because if I took a picture of both, you wouldn't be able to see how bad they are, but it looks the same on both sides

Good fucking god, you are all tremendous faggots.
This dude gets it, but the way he got into specifics is borderline autistic. Determination, self-awareness and being intellectually curious are the only things you need to apply to your physique and intellect. That's what men do. Tailor it how you will, but that's the blueprint.

The faggotry here is cringeworthy. You are the equivalent of the instagram whores people make fun of. Even those are strawmen, the actual women are probably less superficial.

Fuck me, your fathers have failed you and you've never been aware enough to work at filling in the gap.

oh fuk this. do this
>tan
>pluck eyebrows
>wax ahole
>bleach nuts
>contour chest
>kiss your mirror reflection every morning after waking up
>might want to look into eyelash extensions

>Fuck me, your fathers have failed you and you've never been aware enough to work at filling in the gap.

You're the one on a Chinese cartoon board. Get off your high horse

How bad is it really?

It's not that bad but if you lean out it would make u look like less of a chinlet

These strips make your teeth more sensitive to changes in food temperature. Personally, best thing I have tried for my teeth was oil pulling with coconut oil. It takes some time but teeth is left undamaged, better oral hygiene, that oil has many other great uses

Try for this shape. You've got a good base. Just remeber it's better to pluck too little than too much. Once they're gone you gotta wait for them to go back if you make a mistake.

I've never tried it. Got a before and after pic?

>he way he got into specifics is borderline autistic
Those are examples.

>Those are examples.
Yeah, autistic as fuck examples

Pic related. It's OP.

>Women can transform from a 4 to a 10 within a matter of hours. All it takes is some blonde highlights, eyelash extesnions, eyebrow wax, some lip filler and either a makeup artist or a video tutorial on contouring.
wow fuck you. you think that's all it takes? we spend so much time and money on this lol you have no idea.

also tanning beds are gross. i wouldn't date a guy if i found out he did this. my kinda man will get natural sun when it's available as we'll be outside a lot doing fun things. it's okay to be a little paler in the cold months. that's normal.

What are better examples then?

Didn't you just say to only pluck the bottom and not all over because it would look too feminine though? Tbqh I'd rather look like ugly rather than gay

My gripe was with the fact that you gave specific examples. That 's what's autistic.

No need for examples, just do what you like, but be a mensch.

>you think that's all it takes? we spend so much time and money on this lol you have no idea.
Yeah it costs money but so does all forms of improving yourself. If you can't do those basic things then you're putting your self at a disadvantage. That is literally all it takes.

Yeah they were pretty fuckin weird examples. Like if we just met each other and you said those things irl, I'd assume you were such a loser

it's not that bad

You can try creating the shape on the bottom and side of the brow. But you won't look gay unless you pluck it really skinny. You've got girthy eyebrows so I wouldn't worry about it

yeah omg, like, such a loser lol

Okay, I'm not sure what's so weird about starting a business, doing good things, gain new knowledge and skills

>my kinda man will get natural sun
tfw work inside 12 hours a day

>Body hair. You don't want to look like a hairy arab. Get rid of your chest and belly hair, as welll as back. Trim your armpits, dick and balls. Leave your legs and arms.
cont.

Nah, I look just like this and the ladies love it

Don't worry user. She's delusional. It's not her fault.

That looks like shit desu. The girls must have low standards if you're fat and hairy

Nigga Jon Hamm is the epitome of male aesthetics

what is
>weekends
>vacations

nothing, that cunt is even more autistic than you are

>barely out of dyel mode arms
>everything else is shit and high bf%
>epitom of meil astetic guiss

>a good fade with a quiff
got any examples?

>Let's talk male beauty.

Dude... why?
Unless you are GAY, or want to date a LGBT liberal vegan teenage princess, real straight women care VERY little about a mans appearance (as long as he is not hideous).

Money, social position, celebrity... these are the things that spread the legs

The eyebrows close to my nose dont stick up, they stick out like antennas.

Pic related, I think they're called sprouts. How do I fix this?

I've got 40+ lays in the bag so something is working

It doesn't matter. If women don't swipe right because you're ugly, you wasted your time doing all those things.

>If women don't swipe right because you're ugly

OHH!.. you just want to get laid by teany boppers. Then all you need do is resemble and act like someone the girls want.. Justin Beaver or (I do not know what faggetty tranny looking guy the girls are into)

Regular hair gel/putty/etc I'd assume.

End life promptly.

For face skin care I've been running this routine for a year now, skin is near baby smooth and clear.

Morning
>Cleanser
>Cold water
>Physical Exfoliator (my face reacts bad to chemical peels but thats an option)
>Moisturiser + Sun screen

Afternoon
>Cleanser
>Moisturiser

Once a week I will put on a face mask usually.

>that picture
>Andreas Lubitz
>Gandy
PSL shitposting is on another level

Curious

Has this thread helped anyone?

Just wondering