Daily reminder that veganism will kill your testosterone and make you unable to breed

Daily reminder that veganism will kill your testosterone and make you unable to breed.

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxbA8FJcEzs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
youtube.com/watch?v=W9oIYE4iWMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that albino kid wouldn't last few minutes in africa because witch doctors would harvest him

no. it's just that only low-test faggots go vegan

well duh

that is an ugly baby holy fuck. also cam we stop having vegan threads all together? i mean i know ulit is a troll and shitpost but people actually believe it sometimes and they post the same 3 autistic people as they themselves are retarded. can we ban these threads? mods?

it's not albino

fuck, that looks good

Sperm count is down all over the western world. It's most likely due to the hazards of modern living, crappy food, low physical activity, pollution, over medication. The abundance of Wi-fi and cell phone signals might also be causing a negative effect to our bodies.

you'll love this channel then youtube.com/watch?v=qxbA8FJcEzs

Or is it a chicken egg thing where low test men are simply more likely to go vegan?

Only science has the answer!

Fuck off. Just because you're triggered doesn't mean it should be off limits.

>spotted the low test beta male vegan trying to ban things that make him uncomfortable even though they're perfectly legitimate topics to discuss.

I bet you think those antifa cunts are a bunch of heroes

if you were capable of reading you would notice i am on your side. i am saying end the stupid fucking vegan threads, no one here is actually vegan they just post it to troll and shitpost

So either the black guy had some significant white ancestry or the world's ugliest Aryan man cucked him

>been camping since i was 5
>always cook toast on a shitty fork, half the time burn it or drop it in the fire
>not once in 20 years did i think of buying a cast iron sandwich press

What the fuck is wrong wither he face? its like someone shoved a block made of bone into skin and called it a skull

This was born Thurg, first of the Orc race

Slavs are very prone to have a square jaw.

That's fucking disgusting, t. non vegan
>All these sauces at exorbitant amounts mixed with the meat, God forbid you want a bite of just meat
>This extremely non uniform cooking of the meat, half burned half raw, not well done at all
>The way of cutting and handling the meat, like a literal faggot handling literal garbage
>By the way, cut it even thinner, grandpa and the toddlers can't chew
>Only pickled sides, no pita, grilled bread, rice, baked potatoes, fries, some salad or anything to dilute down the already hyperbolic tastes of pickles, charred meat and vinegret so that you can enjoy the next bite anew

>Good

American, right? Or maybe some Celt/Gothic race?

i'd still fuck here

the mom not the kid or nigger

>The abundance of Wi-fi and cell phone signals might also be causing a negative effect to our bodies.

It's a daily reminder for those that aren't aware of the issue. Just because you know about it doesn't mean all the new people that visit this board every day have.

Stop being such a special snowflake. The world does not revolve around you. You would insult my ability to read only to miss the main point of my post yourself.

But they are though. Bluetooth signals have already been shown to lower sperm count

>anti vegan shills are also /pol/tards

made me think,

>Vegan population is nearly a perfect fit to fag population.

Really makes you think.

I keked audibly

>it's another "angry meat eater posts a wall of links nobody will read to make people take his word for granted" episode
Jesus Christ you faggot, just stop lying already
>Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
Talks about vegetarians, not vegans
No mention of sample size of each group
No mention of other factors like activity level, BMI
Doesn't even say that vegetarians have less sperm, only says "different count"
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
Thanks for posting this. This proves you don't even read the papers you post. This is pro soy, and you could tell just by reading the abstract, which you didn't.
To save everyone else time, health benefits are in chapter 5 and infertility/feminisation are in 7.2.
Thanks again for shooting yourself in the foot, this is fucking gold
>Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
Again,not about vegans but vegetarians. Maybe eggs and milk are the bad guy, not meat, so you can't claim vegans have it worse than vegetarians
But let's assume you're right. Are you?
"...free testosterone, however, did not differ significantly during the 6 wk dietary intervention periods and neither did serum concentrations of sex hormone binding globulin, dihydrotestosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate, 4-androstenedione, estrone, estradiol, estrone sulphate, or gonadotropins. ... a minor decrease in total testosterone and no significant changes in physical performance"
(To readers: FREE testosterone matters, not TOTAL)
1/2

>Daily reminder that veganism will kill your test

all ur studies just say vegetarian diets idiot

2/2 of your destruction
>m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
Same as before.
Tiny sample size
Not uniform population but rather specific group (7DAs)
Vegetarians, not vegans
3 days only
No mention of age, activity level or BMI
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
Same again, this is getting boring
>m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
Another link you didn't read.
No mention of vegans or vegetarians at all, also this:
"There were no significant correlations observed between any nutritional variables and preexercise C or the absolute increase in T and C after exercise."
>Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:
Lol, more lies
"We present the case of a (SAMPLE SIZE=1) 19-y-old type 1 DIABETIC but otherwise healthy man (LOL) with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet. ...To the best of our knowledge, THIS IS THE FIRST REPORT of a combination of decreased free testosterone and increased DHEA blood concentrations after consuming a soy-rich diet.

COPE HARDER FRUITCAKE

What? Are you guys serious? I guess hospitals are literal deathtraps then, they use a lot of wireless tech.

>meat eaters BTFO again by science

burn the coal, pay the toll.

Was this woman Vegan? is poor mental health the reason she bred with a nigger and produced an human abomination?

>Niggers
>Human
Kek

Good, children fucking suck. Im jewish anyway our strength isnt in numbers

Was she vegan? Mental deterioration is like the only logical response as to why you would want to shit out a fucking nigger

I had no trouble getting my wife pregnant within a couple of times of fucking without protection, as a vegetarian of over 15 years.

Perhaps there's no universally good or universally bad omnivore or vegan diet but instead specific food choices matter?

I know, shocking. Maybe vegans that eat mostly processed carbs have lower sperm count and omnivores that eat a lot of fatty beef full of hormones get heart attacks.Maybe any effect of the diets can be attributed to these instead of the general arbitrary philosophy behind the diet?

I like how you baselessly insist on the red herring instead of and which actually expose OP, the non vegan, as mentally ill.
COPE
HARDER

youtube.com/watch?v=W9oIYE4iWMk

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT YOU DUMB NIGGERS

MOTHER FUCKING ESKIMOS ATE STRAIGHT UP RAW FUCKING SEALS

THESE NIGGERS JUST DID NOT GIVE NO FUCKS

And why are Eskimos an example to follow exactly?

>red herring

SEE Humans in colder climates eat an all meat diet raw you think the mother fuckers just did that shit because they were not adapted and performed better on it?

hurr durr They could have migrated to warmer places to find more plants but thrived on it instead of dying off. Fuck your stupid cherry picked scientific bullshit

Eskimos eat meat because they literally have no choice

Eskimos, Sami in Sweden and some other fucking pacific islanders, Plus native Americans had very little incidents of heart disease and cancer

hahahaha who the fuck made this?

Nice source, I'm convinced

>not albino
>nigger dad
U wat?

This needs to spammed on zuckerbook immeaditly

Have you ever grilled bacon?

PERFECT BACON

It would never gain traction because noone influential would post it
Even if it did, sjws would shoot it down
Even if they fail, what do you think you'll achieve?

hey dont be mad cause you dont have the brain capacity to read a post lol

>vegans are also cuckolds
really activated my almonds

>source

It is right, i made a statement your job is to be my bitch and disprove me

Why would I disprove you if I'm completely convinced, user?

>Have decent ancestors 100 generations ago
>Inbreed like crazy until you're low-IQ with lots of diseases

pottery, no other ancient civilization has destroyed itself so hard, not only economically but genetically as well

looks disgusting, compeltely overcooked

can confirm, i eat an all raw diet, plenty of raw eggs, raw milk, and raw meat everyday. i even eat raw chicken and pork and i feel better than ever

>2017
>not cooking your milk for optimum protein availability

quality vs quantity

>Left
All I see is stolen Byzantine architecture
>Right
Accurate

>All I see is stolen Byzantine architecture
do you actually study architecture or... ?

Are you unironically implying that the Mongol Seljuks had any form of culture before they invaded the Byzantine empire or are you just shitposting?

Looks carmelized given how easy it is for him to cut

>90% fat streaky bacon

>perfect

what did he mean by this

i love how somebody was assblasted enough to make this

somebody post the uma delica magda edit

Poor kid, she's ugly as sin. Also LOL. Being a coal burner, 100% guarantee transition to single mother.

Middle East had/has some great civilisations. You can't compare them to Africans.

KEK

>overcooked
Do you not know how smoking meat works?

Hospitals really are literal death traps though. You are more likely to get sick from spending excessive time in a hospital than almost anywhere else.

>vegetarians, not vegans
>thinks that bodes well for vegans
>assumes the scientists don't know how to control variables
>thinks normal humans don't also drink milk and eat eggs

go have autism somewhere else. i'm about to cook up some chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and stuffed with jalepenos and cheese and then pound a few glasses of milk to maximize my gains.

>inb4 hurr durr milk has 1 ppb of pus in it you're basically drinking the sludge from an abscess, look into modern crop production and discover what YOU'RE really eating. lots of animal shit and organophosphates.

Is that a joke?

kek

Top tier kek

Kek why so mad, struck a nerve?

>mad
>low test vegancucks projecting their feminine reactions to confrontation onto real men

Doesn't seem like there's too much scientific consensus on this, couldn't find much research at all really, tho tbf I only did a quick search on WoS.

>That's fucking disgusting, t. non vegan

found the picky eating faggot who only eats quarter pounders with no onions 24/7.

your parents didn't cook, i guarantee it.

Wow I did strike a nerve. A sensitive one too. Sorry I hurt your feelings man, I hope you recover soon

Also this

tl:dr Veganism won't affect your test unless you eat a ton of soy

>The only ways to cook meat are either badly charring the outside or eating fast food burgers
>Your parents didn't cook
The fact that your (wrong) opinion on how wide the cooking range of meat is or isn't shows that rather your parents can't cook for shit. I'm so sorry you never had a well done steak, and will scoff at its sight and not appreciate it. God knows what your opinion is on grilled pancetta, makloubeh, mansaf, crepinettes, Smyrna meatballs, and souvlaki with pita, fries and tzatziki. You probably won't even encounter these words again, let alone taste the dishes.
I am very glad I'm not you. I literally pity you. I typed all this out to engage you on the 1% you actually care to discover what tasty food can be like.
Recognise your shortcomings. The world is much larger than you.

TLDR FAGGOT

>appeal to emotion
>concern trolling

You've sold me on veganism.

>veganism won't affect your gains unless you eat too much of one of like 3 viable sources of protein for vegans

Pretty much

jesus

>You've sold me on veganism.
Concern trolling much?
Anyway, please help me mend your feelings.

Textbook example of correlation vs causation
You do realise this is a joke post from r/vegan itself, right?

Lol
1) there are vegan alternatives for like 90% of the things in that shitty infograph
2) appeal to futility
3) Google "vegan society definition"

I don't browse reddit

>not naming the file radicalbatboyvisage.jpg

Reminder that Plato suggested that the lower classes should have restricted access to meat so they should remain docile.
>vegcucks

>Plato
>Not cucked beyond repair

You realise those animals only exist because we eat them right. To call for global vegetarianism is to call for the genocide of pigs and cattle.

>Trusting philosophy virgins instead of STEM Chads

>even if it involves needlessly abusing animals
But.. they don't need to be abused though? That's just a retarded statement.

No, you're wrong. Pandas, tigers, Tasmanian devils etc are not food but we still help preserve their population

>there are vegan alternatives to refined sugar, fireworks, linoleum, rubber. plywood and plastic

you're right about one thing, the vegan alternatives to manure developed by Monsanto and Bayer are great for animals.

user, thank god this is an anonymous forum. Otherwise, this would have been an extremely embarrassing moment for you.

Right, because they're cool and exotic we keep them around for our entertainment. So basically the only way pigs and cattle would continue to live is because we think they're interesting and go out of our way to make sure they don't die.

Projection.