youtube.com/channel/UCSSUX2D5YpQ7VJyIxLBi8nQ
youtu.be/vFdMajIgHHU?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're pathetic.

that's every thread here

powerlifting = cringe

inb4 cringeworthy reply of a butthurt aspiring powerautist

i never understood the concept of using bands and chains, if you want to make it harder add more weight, use a wider or narrower grip, do more reps or more sets
also i will never understand people that doesn't compete that uses belts, straps, elbow sleeves and everything else to help them lift more when they can't lift more

>powerautist
X^]

Straps are good whyd you want to turn back exercises into forearm exercises?

Also when you do heavy squats that puts a lot of stress on the lower back which you might not want if you do a leg exercise, a belt us gonna alow you to lift whit more volume and intensit, dont belive ne? TRY IT just TRY it

The point is to overload the top of the movement and work on your lock out.

All of those other things have uses in training. You're just a beginner lifter that doesn't know anything yet. Keep reading.

t. doing starting strength for 3 months

Tell that to the guy that pretty much created this method and has the gym with the most all time powerlifting records (Louie Simmons).

faggot idiot who has only been lifting for maybe 2 months detected lmao

alex can u gtfo of this board, we dont want fucking 5'4 midgets here giving "advice" for money

What the fuck do you care lmao. Do your own thing and shut the fuck up

I cannot describe how fucking stupid you are to not understand how adding chains changes the movement.

DYEL detected

i have read this exact conversation multiple times
got heavy deja vu
like i am living in a loop

#SwoleLeft

Am i literally the only one that wants to bash his skill in? That smug face gets me every time.

I think that's most people's reaction.

What the fuck is that ?!?

DELETE

Don't chimp out; a body that emaciated cannot sustain itself anyway.

>his

AlphaDestiny's biggest dick rider:
youtube.com/channel/UCSSUX2D5YpQ7VJyIxLBi8nQ

Ottoman Rape Baby Little Alex.

>yoke training

Yoke-Prison slang for Dragon Dildo

who the hell is this faggot?

Newfag to fitness here but are barbell hip thrusts a normal thing people do? I saw a woman doing it at my gym the other day.

A beta manlet

They're pretty good glute exercises (not as good as deep squats though)
Better than quarter squatting the bar on the smith machine like most w*men do

>YOKE TRAINING
WHo comes up with this fucking shit

ahahahahaha BETA DESTINY LMAO

Textbook case of Dunning Kruger

Bugehagen raised a good point. Why doesn't manlet destiny just change his channel name to his own name?

weights stay the same weight throughout the lift bands change the amount of resistance throughout the range of motion

This is kind of upsetting.

not a fan of manletdestiny but why the fuck doesnt fagenhagen mind his own business? His channel's name was literally "metal n iron".

youtu.be/vFdMajIgHHU?t=29s

I mean Bugenhagen also thought his channel was about lifting for girls which is far from what it is. I mean the name is cringey but whatever.

i know, i said it. i don't like this faggot either

You have to post the webm. He was doing curls with those dumbbells. The ultimate compound

BetaDestiny Hate thread

my most shameful fap.

I don't get this

Normal? No. A good thing to do? Yes. They're a really good exercise, but a lot of people don't do them because they look odd.

They are a way better flute exercise than a deep squat- go look up the research.

they are better for glutes than sqwats

Lurk more

as much as they'd throw at me.

whats that red band around his arms and chest suppose to do?

I'm glad that gym let that Make-a-Wish kid lift for an afternoon to raise his spirits from the chemo

The Slingshot is basically a scaled down version of a bench shirt.
It provides support at the bottom of the lift so you can go heavier than you would normally. Its original purpose was to let people with fucked up shoulders/shoulder injuries bench again, but it's mostly used for overload work/ego lifting now.

so a waste of money for most lifters in a gym

No more so than the myriad of machines EVERY commercial gym has, and it takes up less space/is much more useful for people rehabbing shoulder injuries than a good girl/ bad girl machine

I see the same things every day on this board and yet I will still be here again tomorrow.

thats ftm
lol

It's pretty useful actually

amazing glute exercise. people dont' do them because you look like you're getting molested by the barbell sadly

when you get to the advanced stage things become a lot more complicated

>itself
i can just hear the gay fuckin whoosh sound of the smith machine. fuck this subhuman animal

laugh all you want, that guy fits a full upper body routine into three sets

>doing hip thrusts and the gym gay checks out your crotch

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

>he

this guy is absolutely right, straps are very good for heavy rows and belts are good for squats and MAYBE deadlifts or rackpulls.

I also like wristwraps for my pressing movements although I am not sure how good that is in the long run but it feels way better using wraps when doing 2pl8 and above for me.

there is a difference between using a belt/straps for a few select exercises and using bands/chains/belts/wraps/slingshot on a benchpress. just because betadestiny is a retard doesnt mean every equipement like a belt or straps are useless.

for what exactly ? I am not a crazy good bencher but I can move 265 and I have never had lockout issues which is the main part you are training with a slingshot isnt it ?

haha this cant be real. holy shit that shirt and the fact that he edited his voice to sound deeper is so autistic I cant even believe it.

And that "alpha" hand gesture

>belt on bench
OH IM LAFFIN

fuck off Randy

It's a good question. I think my answer depends on the situation. Are they all coming at me at once or am I fighting one after the other?

Gym cringe right here

t. sub 2pl8 bencher

>all of them. forever.
since the approximate wait off this piece of none gender bender trash is about 2 pounds i would pick up one off them in each hand and whirlwind like a fat shot putter. Then slowly the bodies wold pile up, and i would climb on top of them(still spinning) until i had constructed a transgender trash mountain. Then with my functional bench strength i would tip over the large pile of worthless scum, so that it would fall straight into the horde of gayquerscumboys.
>repeat process infininit times.