Can we get a Veeky Forums reaction pics thread going? I got a new laptop and I'm trying to rebuild my folder

Can we get a Veeky Forums reaction pics thread going? I got a new laptop and I'm trying to rebuild my folder.

Damn, he looks like an Italian in that picture

Say that to my face, bastard

Just pop into the /twg/ and /gsg/ archives.

>CLEMENT! GOD WHAT A STUPID NAME

That's because he was Italian

>He diddin do nuffin

GODS I WAS STRONG THEN

Explain?

>I'm gonna make Columbine look like a fucking joke

He is a big guy!

For what possible purpose was this made for??

dank

Chinese history is unreal.

>Eventually, Zhang killed his beloved concubine and let the soldiers eat her body

>In one incident, he is said to have organized an imperial examination ostensibly to recruit scholars for his administration, only to have all the candidates, which numbered many thousands, killed. In another, to give thanks for his recovery after an illness, he was said to have cut off the feet of many women. The severed feet were heaped in two piles with those of his favorite concubine, whose feet were unusually small, placed on top. These two piles of feet were then doused in oil and set alight to become what he called "heavenly candles".
His Seven Kill Stele
>Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
>Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
>Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

How else are brainlets are made?

Man, the left really can't meme

>Emo is being sad
What a pleb, he hasn't embraced based emo philosophy and lifestyle.

>that projection
>that resolution
lmao

He was made of gold

There's an angry/crying wojak version of this too but I don't have it, sadly. Hoping somebody else does

Love this

>Howdy, Germanic servants! Check it out, I’m made of gold!

Just thought it was funny.

>Uses an Iron Cross from WWI

perniciosa

It's basically the IRL version of the Imperium of Mankind

I'm sure I have the back to /pol/ one here somewhere too

MORE WIVES, YOUR GRACE?

Kek

>4241028
>Zhang Xun had long wanted to give the Yan morale a major blow, and the best way to do this would be to hurt or kill the Yan general Yin Ziqi. However, in an age before photography, the problem was that Zhang had no idea what Yin Ziqi looked like, not to mention he would be in a mix of soldiers. Zhang therefore turned to psychology. He ordered his troops to shoot weeds, instead of arrows, at a few enemy soldiers. When these soldiers noticed that they were being shot by weeds, hence were not killed, they were overjoyed. They promptly ran to Yin Ziqi to report that the Tang army had already run out of arrows. Zhang Xun noticed where the soldiers ran and ordered his best archers to shoot at Yin Ziqi. One such arrow hit Yin Ziqi in his left eye, throwing the Yan army instantly into chaos. The siege ended with the expected major blow to the Yan morale.

Clever

>Yin Ziqi had besieged the city for a long time. The food in the city had run out. The dwellers traded their children to eat and cooked bodies of the dead. Fears were spread and worse situations were expected. At this time, Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them. He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh. Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Based Zhang