I wouldn't be a manlet if I was born 50 years ago

>I wouldn't be a manlet if I was born 50 years ago

Seriously, what the fuck is causing young people to grow so much? People who were born 50 years ago weren't malnourished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

western diets. over consumption of hormones and sugar

>tfw I wasn't malnourished or anything as a kid, I'm just 5'9" because my mom is 5'0"

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME DAD, YOU'RE 6'1" FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

if you were born 50 years ago you'd be even shorter than you are now

Average height for white and black men is 5'9-5'10 except for some parts of scandinavia and central africa, where it can run an inch or two higher. Stop believing memes.

>t. 5.5 guy
I'm 6'1" and I've definitely noticed I'm pretty much average height for white dudes and even West-born Asians my age.

You're not tall enough above average that you're going to think "I'm taller then that guy" when you look at most people. But more importantly, you're just objectively incorrect.

Has anyone here had any luck growing taller past their twenties.

I'm only 5'10 and 18 but I always hear those stories of people who grew and extra inch or two sometime in their early twenties.

i was 5'8 at a very young age due to early growth spur and like a head or more taller than people my own age but my second growth spur never came. my dad is 6'4

Some do, most don't. Depends if your growth plates are fused, which you can test if you want. But 5'10 is average so who gives a fuck

Currently 25, sometime in the last few years I grew a half inch to 5-8.5. Still basically a manlet but could be so much worse. I'll take what I can get.

>tfw 5'11 in Sweden.
I feel like a dwarf here. Average height is just below 6 feet now I believe.

squats and any kind of overhead pressing will compress your spine even more. even holding heavy weights will cause it. no wonder alphadestiny is so short. his spine is compressed af because of his rackpulls

don't lift weights if you are a manlet. you will get even shorter

try being 5'6

No coffee! You will not grow

iktf

>tfw my 3 year younger brother is 6' and I'm 5'5
IT'S NOT FAIR, WE ATE THE SAME DIET AS KIDS AND EVERYTHING

What's worse is he's fat and doesn't lift, what a waste

>le wrong generation
Also, my parents are 5'8" and 5'1", while my brother and I are 6'1" and 6'2". You have nobody to blame but yourself, manlet faggot.

>be 6.2
>coud be nice
>born in the Netherlands so almost everybody else is bigger then me anyway

Could be worse I guess...

escaped that fate for some reason. 6'1" with 6'1" dad, 5'1" mom.

>inb4 how tall is the mailman
look exactly like my dad but with lighter hair

Temporarily, yeah. Like being in space expands the spine. You skeleton is set, you dont permanently lose height till you're old

>Temporarily, yeah.
people squat and do shit like that for years. it's permanent not temporary unless you hang upside down and stretch ti after every workout

before anyone blames feeling like they've gotten shorter on squatting, try to rule out the possibility that it just made your posture worse. Fix hyperlordosis, shitty neck posture, etc. that can be exacerbated by low-bar squats.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQqgf8kB6R8

and here's another one. fix posture, that's the problematic bit. squats can just exacerbate it if you don't pay attention.

I got blessed with my father's height

Father is 6'3, Mother is 5'4
I'm 6'3
(my younger brother is 6'1 and is only 14 though. He's gonna be a fucking freak)

I'm 5'9" and I'm an inch taller than my dad

i was 6'4'' when i was 14 lmao
now i am 6'7''