This is my routine. Please inspect

This is my routine. Please inspect

Not a routine. No progression model, no percenages, no periodization. Might as well be showing up to the gym, doing whatever you feel like and leaving.

obviously i up the weight everyweek

Unsustainable past beginner stage
You are not special
Do a premade routine at least when you step into intermediate territorry

Dont go to failure on all sets, just the last

im at 1/2/3/4

>pplpplx
>throw random lifts in
>increase weight when you feel like it

Yeah, pretty much.

I increase the weight a little bit every week. it's called progressive over load. it's not as a feel like it.

Progressive overload literally means you increase the weight over time. Increasing the weight when you feel like it is by definition progressive overload. You already know it's mediocre, there's no point in defending it. There is no structure, no long term plan, you just go into the gym and lift. No specific lift is there for a specific purpose, you're just hopping in and getting a pump. You can literally do whatever you feel like and leave 2 reps in the tank every week and it's the same thing.

my goal is to get my muscle to burn you fucking mong.
Everyone who does that "pre planned" routine bullshit looks like fucking shit. And my body is shaping out really well. All my lifts are going up. I eat a shit ton of food, high carbs/fat and am still around 12% body fat.

Best way to make your muscle burn is to get on a rowing machine friend. The lactic acid buildup will cause your quads to burn unbearably long before you're fatigued. Anyway have fun with your b8 thread. You obviously don't want serious answers.

and to add to that FUCK YOU

And fucking done with Veeky Forums's bullshit
I've done SS, i've done MADCOW, i've done Texas Method and it was all a fucking waste of time.

You know what I did, I went up to all the yoked as fuck guys in my gym and they all told me the same thing. Drop the whole 5x5 bullshit. Just put on heavy ass weight and lift it till you can't anymore. And that's what I do, I go to the gym and pump iron until I can't fucking move anymore, until my muscles burn and i'm in complete agony. And you know what? I've made more progress doing that than a whole 2 years of bullshit routines.

Why are you doing routines where you only do like 5 sets a week lmao. SS doesn't make you strong, it has no long term plan. TM is for old people and fat people. If you want to do TM you should do cowboy method following the short rests in the book and the very first day of the very first week will have you struggle to walk out of the gym.

Please explain to me why texas method is for fat people

Lighter, leaner and more conditioned lifters can handle more volume. The base 3 day version of TM was designed for zero cardio fatasses who gained a little bit of chub doing SS. The more conditioned you are and the lighter your bodyweight is, the shorter rests and more volume you can handle respectively.

1/2/3/4 after 2+ years lmaoing at ur life son

>bench
>close grip bench
>incline bench
>incline bench
>dips
fuck you're stupid

Also to elaborate on the short rests part, the reason TM has little volume is because the 5x5 at 80-90% of 5rm day is hard as fuck once you're a 200+lb fatass and you're putting approaching a 4pl8 squat/2.5pl8 bench. Rippetoe trains people who have school and jobs, so they can't sit in the gym for 2-3 hours on a monday taking 5+ minute rests between their 10 set volume day work and the out of breath accessories after.

>at 1/2/3/4
>still practicing deadlift form right now
Okay

Numbers given without bodyweight are worthless. 1/2/3/4 at 145lbs is a few kg away from being good enough to qualify for IPF jr worlds.

Ahh so you're a twink manlet. Got it

Needs more back and less shoulders

>Not a fly in sight
Fix that

You can be lean and have good numbers if you compete in the 75kg and 83kg classes.

Of course you can. You can't be competitive at those weight classes if you're over six foot though