Who here has acne?

Who here has acne?

I fucking hate it every time I work out it itches like hell

I'm now on benzoyl peroxide and keto so it'll go away soon hopefully

It totally depends on your acne type. Various doctors prescribed me different medications from oral Tetracycline to some shitty gel. I noticed that when I was using only benzoyl peroxide my skin got dry (5%) and I had to compensate with a lot of lotion making my skin a oily mess.

To go over, look at the picture related. I have open comedomes so a prescription with a cream that has 0.1% adapalene with 2.5% benzoyl peroxide is what worked for me after some weeks. If you have acne as the pic you sent seriously consider going to your doctor/dermatologist.

Good luck from someone who fucking hates acne and has been symptom free for years.
P.S. Wear sunscreen or you're fucked.

Mine is what believe it or not I was a vegetarian and just broke a 2 year old diet as a vegetarian and ate beef stakes burgers pizza and in two weeks this happened

Why sunscreen even if I live in a place where the sun doesn't hit or if I'm indoors do I have to use it?

just get on accutane you faggots, 100% solved everyone i know who got it, including myself

this, youll end up on accutane eventually after wasting a year and pissing away money on other products. shit did wonders for me, and as long as you carry around chapstick youre fine

Wouldn't be better if I get on doxicilyne I heard that Accutane has side effects

Here's a better picture

How long were you on it?

I already sweet potatoes which is chock full of vitamin A

cut milk
cut grains
go low fat high carb
lean protein
low saturated fats
prefer olive oil
eat your veggies
no milkbased proton shakes
no crazy amount of calories

skin gains +400

if you want to take meds go for isotretinoin

If you actually don't want acne anymore you won't care about temporary side effects like dry skin you god damn retard

Stay away from soft drinks, etc. Water only.

Benzoyl Peroxide (Benzac AC) 2.5%, Cerave Moisturizer, light Vaseline cover when I wake up and before bed. God tier, and it currently works miracles. (basically the acne.org regimen)

Best of luck, it's hard but remember most people go through it, acne is just as much a mind game as it is a medication game.

vaseline
why would you put a ton of fat on your face
shitty idea for ppl with bad skin genetics

I had it for years, I went to my doctor about 2 months ago and he prescribed me some shitty anti biotics and benzyol peroxide that did not work at all, I will go again in a couple weeks and hopefully he will just give me accutane this time.

Nah I'm just thinking since it's still summer, sun almost never helps for acne unless all you have is scars and want to mask it with some tanning.

Tbh, I don't know a lot about dairy and animal products' influence on the skin, but it could be because you made a drastic change in your diet.

My acne is weird. Its not surface acne but its not inflamed either. Its looks like bumps under my skin and theyre impossible to pop without fucking up my face. They have been there for like years and idk how to get rid of acne like that. Obviously accutane or antibiotics would probably work but has anyone had acne like this?

If you have cash to spare try skinade, got rid of my spotty mug and helped with my exzema

Dude, it might be a fungus. Go see a dermatologist and you can fix it.
>pic related

>This skin condition called Malassezia folliculitis, formerly known as Pityrosporum folliculitis. It is caused by yeasts (fungi) of the genus Malasseziathat which can look just like acne. It looks like small, non-inflamed bumps that frequently shows up on the forehead, but can be anywhere on the face or body.

>Folliculitis occurs when bacteria or fungi enters and infect a hair follicle, resulting in inflammation. The inflammation shows up on the skin as a red, sometimes itchy rash of raised bumps. Some people think these bumps are acne, but it’s not the same thing. It extract different then acne. Most times the pores are only filled with a clear liquid instead of pus. It can remain dormant for long periods of time and then flare up with humid weather. This is a good indication that is folliculitis and not acne.

Mate, how much milk do you drink? I had persistent acne all through puberty, and a lot of small red spots on my forehead, peppered across the surface. After drugs from the doctor failed (after 6 months), I tried my own methods. I stopped drink milk, eating cheese, etc. And within 2 weeks my forehead was smooth as fuck. My back acne completely disappeared too.

To this day, if I start drinking milk again, it fucks my shit up. Protein powder is ok though.

its not inflamed at all though, that is the weird thing. I figured acne that deep would cause a lot of inflamation. it doesnt itch or hurt either

Yeah ive gone vegan recently to see if that does anything after a few months

>Deep acne
I also had this, it's not a lot of spots, but they're painful, deep spots that are just red lumps in appearance. If you do burst them it's painful as fuck, and oozes a lot of shit. Again, milk was the cause for me.

I'm this guy

still, seek a dermatologist. seems like something that needs a cure

>accutane
>temp side effects

There's a reason why even males and females have to sign a pledge to not have any pregnancies or attempts for 14 to 60days. Hell, the shit can cause blindness in you not just your unborn kids.

Acne can do lots of mental damage though.
Gotta weigh the pros and cons and I'd have taken accutane if somebody fucking offered it to me.

I have acne only on my cheeks... It's been a few months now and I don't know what to do lol. Whatever I try they still appear from time to time.
My forehead is clear and smooth though. Just my cheeks...

I have tinea cruris.

Is that good enough?

what about steroid acne? how to get rid of them faster? i'm cleaning my shoulders/back with anti acne soap twice a day, exfoliating them twice a week and tanning casually, its been a week since they started poping and they aren't fading

Do you think is foliculitis? This
Another picture is sometimes itches when I sweat and go out but only when I feel anxiety or socially akward

Don't take steroids

i really really REALLY fucking wish you would read this post

stop using whatever you're using. eat carrots everyday, drink plenty of water, do cardio and sleep a lot

this is the most effective way to get rid of acne. period. heard of accutane? you know. the strongest acne medication on the market. it's just an overdose of vitamin a. basically

get vitimin a and sweat that shit out of you. sleep it off and you can thank me in a month or three when you have nice skin

seriously if you don't do this you're a fucking loser faggot and i feel bad that i actually wasted my time posting this. do this or enjoy your shitty skin. bitch

oh yeah. and stop touching your face. don't. do. ANYTHING to your face. no creams. no touching. nothing. i don't care if you have a zit that's an inch by inch just ready to blow. you keep your hands off your face you greasy motherfucker

>Be me
>Fat, acne, suicidal
>Fix my diet and start exercising every day.
>Getting healthy.
>Acne almost gone (tiny amount on my chest).
>Less depressed, still not 100% though.

Apple. Cider. Vinegar. My dermatologist couldn't do shit for my tren acne and a $5 home remedy killed it all in three days. Take a shot twice a day and make a toner with some tea tree oil.

This.

I'm only eating Sweet Potatoes on a daily basis

Bro accutan changed my life

hey i'm back. don't listen to this tootsie roll fraud faggot. water. vitamin a [carrots], cardio. no touching. no shaving. sleep it off

Any idea what kind of acne this is? Some of the spots are kinda bumpy.

quit being a fucking bitch and read my posts. stop worrying about shit that doesn't matter and eat a fucking carrot

jesus christ man i basically laid down the law and you're still here looking for attention

stop eating burgers and pizza then you fat fuck.

greasy high saturated fat food and dairy are known links to acne.

your acne wasn't there when you ate vegetarian? then go back to it then, or at least cut out the burgers, pizza, and dairy and only eat lean meats.

thanks, I'm a fucking retard.

It amazes me why people don't just go on accutane. I took it when I turned 18 because my acne wasn't getting better and it cleared up in a few months and I've never had a problem since. I finally just got my gf to take it and was hesitant because of the side effects but Christ few months of dried lips and skin is fine, you learn to just bring lotion and lipstick wih you

my diet cured my skin completely

cystic

dairy? sugar? I suppose i could try a month but I really like fat free greek yoghurt for protein

>greasy high saturated fat food and dairy are known links to acne

[citation needed]

The only dietary link I've ever seen for acne is high sugar/carbohydrate diets.

aajonus vonderplantiz raw primal diet

its pretty difficult to do so you probably wont even try

Drop dairy, if that does not work drop sugar too. It is still comes out lose meat. Done.

Source: Sister had to lose dairy foods, friend had to lose even meat.

Thanks do you usually post on fit I'll do it and if it gets better I'll post results and I'll thank you in advance

Had it since I hit puberty and I'm 25 now. Only thing that ever worked was accutane. Its nowhere near as bad as what it used to be and it comes and goes, I can have clean skin for a month and will then have a breakout and have shit skin for 3 months.

Shitty food and dairy makes mine worse as well as pretty much any dirt or oil or anything mildly offensive touching my skin...its so fucking sensitive that its a nightmare

pretty bad atm and I need a shave....but shaving aggravates it and makes it worse

this is bad advice, eat food with real retinol instead

I have great results with Epiduo.
I 100% acclimated to the dryness in 2 weeks.
Iv'e used it for 7 years now and have 0 dryness and never moisturize.
Thing is, you do have to use it every day.
I also keep my pillow cases very clean.
Also, never pop zits with fingers, buy a special tool online.
Also, never try to pop a single zit more than one time per day.

>eat carrots everyday
You would have to eat like 10 carrots to get the desired effect. Just take beta carotene supplements.

Benzoyl Peroxide is great, used some Stridex as well, kept myself hydrated, new towel every day on the pillow, kept my hands and face clean all the time, avoiding to touch my face as much as possible.

Anyway, the best thing is always to see a dermatologist.

nigger acne isn't real just wash your fuckin face

I stopped having acne when I stopped eating sweets and sugar.

6 monthish, just do it faggot

no

yes you fucking pharma shill

Get EpiDuo, I used that shit when I was in high school

>sign a pledge to not have any pregnancies or attempts for 14 to 60days
Sounds rather temporary. And every medication can cause horrific, yet unlikely side effects.

Here's my advice as someone who had acne, creams never worked and while I have some light scarring, it's not too noticeable.
>drink plenty of water throughout the day
>stay away from junk food and start eating healthy (plenty of fruit and veg)
>wash your face or at the very least splash some water on it when it gets greasy (especially before and after going to bed)
>avoid touching your face unless necessary (especially when it's greasy)
>start taking hot baths followed by cold showers. Helps clear out your pores.

Most of all don't irritate it. If you want to avoid scarring don't scratch, don't pick and don't get sunburnt.

go on accutane dude, dont be a fag about side effects meanwhile ur vitamin C supplement ur probably taking is slowly building up the tumor in ur head

A C C U T A N E
C
C
U
T
A
N
E

I've had pretty bad acne since I entered high school, and I've tried a few different things to get rid of it.
1. Washing face with soap and water
2. various meme products my mom wanted me to try
3. a 6 month cycle of accutane (which was pretty effective, my acne used to be worse than it is now but it came back but I can't afford to do another cycle)
4. Cutting out milk from my diet for ~1 month

not sure what else to try, I used to run cross country so I did plenty of cardio and got plenty of sunlight and it never did a thing to it. just wanted you guys to know accutane isn't the be all end all solution to acne.

>start taking hot baths followed by cold showers. Helps clear out your pores.
Been doing 50/50 steaming hot/ice cold showers for a long time, works pretty well.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ACNE SO DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS ARE NEEDED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 18 and it has only gone away in like the last year. I still get a pimple here and there but it's not too bad. I use a generic facewash in the shower, I think that's helped a lot. Best of luck man

Like what? Then

started breaking out one week after I started going to the gym and hasnt backed off 2 years later just kill me (no pics because its depressing as fuck)

i've tried:
-drinking heaps of water
-changing my sheets/pillowcase regularly
-gentle soaps and moisturisers
-benzyl peroxide
-antibiotics
-eating no dairy
-eating no sugar
-no fap

only thing left is either stop lifting or go on accutane, neither are appealing

liver has the highest concentration of it

Basically only got pigmentation left from having acne all throughout high school. Using a BPA daily and suncreen every morning but I don't think it's ever going away. feelsbadman

>all the bulking food goes out the window
>face instantly looks better

Being acenfag is suffering

yup, accutane is the only thing that did it for me

Hey I have the same thing, i've never found anything about it but here what it looks like.
It's not red, doesn't hurt, is hard to the touch but deep within the skin, been there for years.

I usually have a spot of two of cystic acne pop up once a week, rarely get white heads. I notice touching my face is definitely a trigger. If I feel one the first thing I do it rub a bit of 9% bha on it 3x/day for two days. 50% of the time it stops it in it's tracks. If it doesn't its usually because I was too late with catching it.

The worst though is when I get a cyst just on the edge of my lip, because some people mistake it for herpes which is embarrassing. I've been lucky lately with catching those ones with BHA before they turn ugly.

Cancer

I see a lot of acne scars and not a lot of acne, you realise sunlight is the worst thing for acne scars right?

got it so just live off of water. my meals are all milk and whey and greasy beef and pizza and I dont get acne anymore because I did a 5 month accutane cycle. I do whatever I want, eat whatever I want and its all good.

I had bad acne like you bro but I went to the dermatologist and got on accutane and it was the best decision of my life, do yourself a favor and start accutane

well you will never have kids if you are an acne beta. I did it and got out scot free. If you have acne you may as well kys anyways. Its worth it just to take the risk of 0.01% something goes wrong and if it does just kill yourself. That was my mindset going into it and now Im cleared up and looking fresh af.

I swear ive seen something exactly like this shit on leddit SCA. YOu realize it isnt just an OD of vitamin A there is more to it than that. And thats pretty dangerous too especially for a weak boi cuck because you will just end up fucking your liver.

keloid?

Plus all the antibiotics? Got it sir

ingrown hair?

its called organic, dunno if youve heard of it

I have but in a lesser extent that in the pic, i can't work out since my skin gets really oily and they appear more, so i'm fucked, from here til next 2 months i will go to dermatology, so hopefully it will stop but the scars are other things too.

Dude same, my cheeks are a fking mess but my forehead, nose and chin area are fking clean idk what to do too.

Do all the solutions mentioned in this thread also apply to body acne? My face acne is kind of getting better, but I see absolutely zero progress on my torso

Seconding this for my back acne. My face is great, took ages but it's practically 100% clear. My back is awful though, so much so that I don't like going shirtless in front of people just for that reason.

Work up to three cups of home made kombucha a day. Drink for 3 months, stop eating so much shitty foods, do veggie and fruit shakes (like banana and spinach), eat salads. Wash your face with a neutral soap (I use glyceryn) once in the morning and once before bed or after gym if you go in the evening/night. Say good bye to acne in 2-3 months. No farmaceuticals needed, been there done that, doesn't work in the long run.

Do all of this. And also change your pillowcase daily + wash your fucking face with soap and a face wash with salicylic acid.

Acne comes from bacteria clogging up your pores.

Washing your face properly = no bacteria = no acne.

Not sure. It stops the moisture from leaving my face and cracking up, and hasn't caused any problems. Just passing on what I know.

Dude you're attractive as fuck acne or no.

Another bump for Accutane, I even had pretty serious side effects, I was on a high dose, but it was worth it. I have never met a person with worse acne than I had. I'm 24 now, and still have some bacne and an infrequent one or two on my face even with washing my face twice a day, sleeping on my back, eating clean etc..
However Acutane worked miracles for me, highly recommended.

Eat at least 10 servings of veggies a day. I personally love carrots for snacking, and spinach pairs with literally every savory food on the planet. The rest can vary depending on what you cook, but greens are good.

future dermatovenerologist here
ama

Havent looked through the thread, but if no one has said it yet, go on acutane. Idk how it would affect lifting (I did it in hs when i was a dyel) but that shit works miracles. You feel really dried out all the time (I had perpetually chapped lips) but I went from pizza face to cleared up with only a few scars in a number of months.

Lazy people tell you that you need to go the doctor, and you really do if you don't have enough discipline and you want just to hide the symptoms from the real cause.

If you want to get rid of the acne go in a monk mode. Eat ONLY healthy foods. Paleo or vegan diet or something like that, 100% whole foods only and enough veggies/fruits.
Do not use hot water in the shower!
Basic hygiene, you don't need anything crazy but wash your face after sweating and change your pillow case.
Stop masturbation. Sounds crazy but try it yourself for 30 days before asking for a study or some shit.
Minimize stress, so I'd recommend starting meditation but there are other ways to help it.
Enough water every day, around a gallon.

Accutane works but it should be last resort. Two of my childhood friends tried to kill themselves while on Accutane and they were normal guys. One died and one broke his both arms. They both jumped from heights.

bullshit

>10 carrots
Is that supposed to be a lot?

Try it yourself for 45 days without cheating at all. Don't have the discipline? Enjoy your pizza face and go to a doctor to ask for (((pills))) to hide the symptoms.

I used to have really greasy skin and puss filled zits all over face, shoulders, upper body when I realized I was fucking stupid for always taking piping hot showers trying to get "extra clean".

I switched to cold showers about a month ago and everything is slowly coming back to normal. Back, chest and shoulders have completely cleared up.

For my face I also use an antibacterial cleansing milk that is just massaged in and washed out with cold water.

I feel so fucking stupid for showering wrong my entire life. Don't turn up the heat!