Should a penis be this thin I know I'm small (4 inches erect) but it being this thin just seems unnatural is it just...

Should a penis be this thin I know I'm small (4 inches erect) but it being this thin just seems unnatural is it just bad luck with genetics or could puberty have fucked up?

I'm so sorry man

breh...

Blue board my nigga

Nice troll buddy, timestamp or go back to pleddit

feel a whole lot better about my penis now

No wonder you like Naruto

Damn nigga.
I'd honestly just give up on women.

Become a qt trap OP, your dick is already feminine ~

is it genetics though cause my brother gets girls and my dad obviously had 3 kids my dad said he has a small dick but idk girth wise.

that looks like my flaccid penis lol, fucking hell I will never complain about by dick size anymore

Just buy a bathmate and do some jelqing mate, you'l be fine

Suck your brother's dick and you will know
You should consider going the trap route my man

Well, if you show him your dick, he might reconsider calling his dick small

It's probably genetic, yea.
Could be unbalanced hormones during puberty I guess, but it's unlikely.

What's your body like OP?

I'm fat

If you lost the fat you might gain a few inches. If you measure your penis by pressing a ruler against your pubic bone, how long is it?

Do you have any muscle and do you have gyno?

your only change is to be as thin as you can or become a tranny, you'll never satisfy a girl with a tiny penis, i'm sorry

4 inches it's probably like 3 cause I'm fat (I'm a 20 year old virgin)

yeah i have gyno

fucking RIP

Honestly OP; go to a prostitute and ask her to teach you how to finger and do oral well.

You can either accept it and compensate with your body and other sexual skills, or you can get silicone injections. Wouldn't recommend the latter fampai.

Shave

Sounds like Hormonal imbalance, go see an endocrino to take care of it, as for your dick... well idk what to do sorry mate

Yeah thanks for the advice I mean the length is pathetic obviously but why'd I have to get bad girth as well it just feels so shitty the girth feels so unnatural like I feel my length was suppose to be this but I feel like i should have a thicker dick at tleast.

thanks asshole you fired me

kek looks like a massive clit
also your lines are disgusting, trim that shit

*pubes
fucking autocorrect

Man, jokes aside, best of luck for you OP, this shit hits hard

Fuck off back to /b

Threads like this are yet another nail in the coffin of /fit