When did you realize genes mean everything?

For example look at this picture these two could be different species. The one on the left looks beter in every single way than the other guy.

How does this happen?
He just lucked out on the genetic lottery.

His life will be pure bliss. Imagine the dopamine rush he gets every time he looks in the mirror.

Honestly, sculpting your body is one thing but having an attractive face trumps everything.

Literally every single person, from every cultural background in every time era feels a strong attraction to pure beauty.

I realized when I was born with good genes, feels goooooood man.

Improper usage of proper genetics can result in huge loss of potential.

And every freak, disgusting male can get a +2 on the zero to 10 scale just by being fit and lifting well.

Except in really extreme cases like ronny with his roid gut. I dont think that he is attractive to any woman out there.

What's up with the model's eyes though? They are so far apart and narrow like jap eyes.

>The one on the left looks beter in every single way than the other guy
when did you realize you were gay? go back to /r9k/ nobody buys into this shit except virgins and beta numales

I doubt a 4/10 4'11 manlet can become a 6/10 (above average) just by lifting, or men with shit genetics like pic related.

Attractiveness and beauty in general are extremely complex. A single feature can throw off a whole person.

An ugly 4'11" manlet wasn't a 4/10 to start with

They're not. You're only ugly if you think that genes mean everything.

It looks ideal. Small and wide eyes like Clint Eastwood are godtier.
How is it any different from discussing ideal physiques?

nope, he's going bald

I never stated he was ugly.
I 100% agree with this picture. Every single aspect of improvement including surgery should be encouraged.

Even if you look like complete shit you should at least look presentable.

However one shouldn't be deluded in thinking it will suddenly "fix" all your problems.

Looks a lot better in this pic.

Nope, he always had a shithairline. He just runs coverup game.
He looks a lot better now. He looked a bit too boyish when he was younger.

Then that manlet will be more handsome in the face of manlettes. But also a bit more in non manletttins. But still overall, with all the factors included...it would generally give you a +2 boost on the scales. The exceptions are extremely rare.

Why do you think that niggers, with all of their effort, with all of their careful training still only can get low, to barely average white trash females? Race is therefore also a huge factor.

But if you are white, the general rule of +2, unless you have an extreme abnormality (extremely rare) will give you a huge boost.

Ok,dude, but tell me this... Are you him or are you just gay for him? Hid a good looking bro but why are you so in awe?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree that any improvement is good, but i find it too arbitrary too put a number next to it.

About the nigger issue it really depends on where you are from. Usually in Europe they do quite well or maybe the average women here looks better, idk.

Race is an immense factor, i would say being Asian/Indian and lifting will give you a huge boost because it's completely out of the norm.

You will standout in a very good way and completely destroy the average person of your race, while the average black person is quite lean so it's harder to stand out.

look how small his fucking forehead is, do you actually think anybody says with a 12 year old hairline their entire lives?

good god almighty, the things i would let homeboy on the left do to me.

oh get over your adolescent crush. He looks like he as an extra chromosome in comparison to based gandy

I'm straight as an arrow, i can't get even get it up for masculine women or trannies. It all started with me reading literature on aestheticism/beauty and the effects it has on humans today and in history.

I just think he is a good example of male beauty in general. If i could change my looks i would probably look more like this.

because the people discussing ideal physiques are actively trying to build those physiques, like mechanics talking about cars, they know they're just machines and that it's possible to put an awesome engine on a goofy frame and make a sleeper that can out perform really pretty stock cars

You're basically a 16 year old girl who got a new Jetta for her birthday and you're pissed off you didn't get an Aventador

no the race thing really is a huge blockage, even the best of the niggers, who inherited the most of the european genes from when their mothers were getting raped by the colonial dick. Still have to do insane, tons of effort to get even average pussy.

Being black more or less gives a nigger a -8 on the scale

an indian somewhere along -6

and yes I can put numbers on them, some things work with simplification and this is one of them. Hard work and dedication on your body may allow you to out-compete those gifted in genetics. Especially if you add up other factors which women like atop of it, like being a social fuckboy, some cash as well. Sure you may not be able to get that tinder game, but if you were at a bar, and you were a muscle 6/10 (now closer to 7/10, 8/10) and your game, your social crap was good, then you could outcompete chad thundercock. And if he steps up his game, you just keep on trying to formulate new strategies if you can or want to. Not every battle is winnable, but I suspect that most are.

How old are you? Have you ever been in a long term relationship with a woman that loves you? Were you raised by a single parent? I'm really curious about what kind of person makes these posts.

A while now, actually. Genes determine your quality of life, and what kind of life you will live. It all comes down to HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

His face is really ayy lmao-like
Still,crawl through barbeque sauce for boipucsi

This. That post was actually truly autistic in so many ways.

29, had one long term relationship of 4 years, yes to the single parent, well...kinda, mostly two parents I guess.

I got good enough facial aesthetics and didnt have trouble attracting women from an early age, mild mannered behavior as well I may say.

But when I turned fat I noticed a big difference. When I was skinny it was okay, fat was a big minus, but being huger and fit really did give me that +2.

Anyone who says otherwise to you lies.

The average black guy is less attractive than the average white guy to a woman of a random race.

But there are black guys who are considered universally attractive.

Someone who looks like Idris Elba doesn't have to put any sort of effort to get laid.

Both body and face are changeable.
Face just has more impact on overall attractiveness. Body is the chassis and face is the engine.

I agree on the latter part. The race part really depends on location though. I've seen Black guys do really well in Sweden and Indian guys do well in Eastern-Europe and South-America.

I think being WASP is universally the best. Not all whites are equal.

>used to get laid
>got fat
>doesn't get laid anymore
>muh genetics

cont.

And just to prove my point here's a picture of myself after I started lifting to compliment my facial aesthetic genes.

wat, I am not fat anymore. why are you guys so cringey, jesus. Probably poo in loo's and/or niggers lol. I regularly encounter women now who do that lip bitey thing, quite nice.

He could easily fuck 1000 Asian women if he wanted.

that hurts :( brings balance to the force though I guess

get fit then see what happens first hand, until then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Gandy has aged badly though.
Beauty doesn't know race.
Holy fuck he became ultra Chad. His neck looks huge.

this is bait

I'm low bodyfat with some muscle, always have been. Maybe it's more drastic if you go from obese to fit.

goddamnit, I swear to god I'm gonna start my own forum one of these days that that requires ID, background checks, and an interview

Nice try lol

even chads are insecure

topkek

This shit needs to stop. You don't need to look like Jordan Barret (or any other male model) to get girls. As long as you're somewhat above average (an average guy can become above with the right grooming), you don't have actual autism and don't have extremely high standards, you too can have a meaningful sex life.

>average black person is very lean
The majority of blacks are overweight

>why is a guy who takes care of himself more attractive than a guy 80+ pounds overweight with a shitty haircut

gee user I don't know

>tfw balding much worse with already shitty hair and only 18

He doesn't look much overweight just has shitty fat storage genetics. He probably takes better care of himself than most members here.

1. Loose weight

2. Start mewing and chewing gum

3. Increase carotenoid consumption by 300%

4. Sweat hard everyday and catch 1 hour off sun at 11 am

5. Groom, get a haircut that fits your faceshape, trim your eyebrows or get them done, get a better shampoo

6. Add vitamins and colagen

7. Change your diet

8. Sleep 8 hours per night

Wait 2 years

You're now chad.

There's a difference between a hairline maturing and receding. His shit is receding.
If he's lucky, he may look good with it like Hugo Weaving.

Hugo Weaving doesn't look good.

>You're now chad.

Not really, but you'll be a heck of a lot better looking, that's for sure.

Thank god I was born with wide as fuck shoulders.

Good coice, this guy looks way better, mora manly imo.

He has a chance to pull off a Freddie Ljunberg.

dude you can see his gut through his shirts. If your belly sticks out more than your chest you're overweight

When a man looks too good he turns into a woman. Just without a pussy and thus no value.

Only people who never had casual sex obsess over it this much. Yeah, guy is hot, he is fucking equally hot people from his social circle
Doesn't affect my life in any way

>It's another jaw measuring incel autist who claims to be """"straight"""" with a collection of hot male models

You failed at life. No one gives a shit, making 10 threads a day won't chance this

Such a punch able face. Disgusting.

Attractiveness -> Positive feedback -> Confidence -> Attractiveness, upward positive spiral.

Low attractiveness -> negative feedback -> low confidence -> Lower attractiveness, upward positive spiral.

Confidence purely from outside validation is insecurity, not confidence.

*downward negative spiral
Please enlighten me where confidence comes from then.

If you live in modern day society all your actions either be consciously or unconsciously are affected by validation from your peers.

>If you live in modern day society all your actions either be consciously or unconsciously are affected by validation from your peers.

Check your T levels, you sound like a basic bitch who gets mad for not getting enough like on Instagram.