How the hell do i eat 3,000 cal a day?

What are some cheat foods I could eat to hit that amount?

I know cutting is hard but you can make it!

Drink your calories. Shakes, smoothies, etc.

Also, be liberal about using spreads like peanut butter, they have a fuckton of calories.

nuts

>roll through the mcdonalds drive through
>order 6 (six) mcdoubles
>shit will cost you like 5 bucks
>should be about 2,400 (2.4k) calories

Not OP here, but are weight gainer supplements a good idea? 650 cals, about 80g carbs and 50g protein per scoop.
I can manage nearly 3k a day, when I cant i drink a shake that has nearly 2k cals .
Is that a bad thing ?

Get a bag of sunflower seeds. I could snack that whole pack in under and hour and it would be over 3k.

You faggots that complain about not being able to gain weight are the worst..

>eat trail mix
>eat pbj sandwiches w cup of milk
>protein shakes
>add sources of fat to dishes(avocados, cheese)

Whats your height and weight OP? be honest

Weight gainers are decent in the sense that its a convenient way to get your calories in, but you could literally make a shake with the same macros for much cheaper by adding 2 scoops of whey, sugar, oats, pb, and a banana. Youll save money as well considering that most 12 pound bags of gainer only have like 15-20 servings If you want to get a gainer because you like a certain flavor, and or like the convenience of it then go ahead. They all taste like liquid ice cream,

Nuts, seeds, pasta, cheese, olive oil, cereal, bread.

im 6'0 230, im constantly hungry all day, i intermittent fast, and its STILL a struggle to stay under 2500 calories. You skellingtons need to shut the fuck up and drink your milk, and eat your god damn ice cream

I drink a jug of milk and eat half a block of cheese at bed time. Boom, 1500 calories. Easy.

pasta and cheese and meatballs and sauce

Weight gainers are stupid. Just be eating all the time. You're going to have to force yourself to eat for a bit you'll get used to it. I used to have trouble with 2.5k and now I can do 3.5k+ no problem.

Shut up fat boy

>Literally what are carbs?

I just take my cutting diet and dump a tonne of carbs into it.

Are you a manlet or just dyel? 3000 calories is nothing

If you cut on 3000 calories then you're a fatass

if you can't then you're a manlet. 3000 is maintenance, little one.

Literally not. Maintaint for 6' 200 male is 2300. Sorry that you're fat.

Maybe if you're sedentary

>judging your maintenance off of non-sedentary

LOL you're an actual idiot.

>judging your energy needs based on circumstances that don't apply to you
Hm

Yeah, that's definitely sedentary, that's like laying in couch all day and maybe getting up to walk to the kitchen a few times level. I don't know what this retard is talking about.

Be vegan and desperately try to eat 160g of protein a day.

Only if it is a neet, you are a functional human bean with a gf right?

>making up circumstances that don't apply to yourself
>calling others manlets when they don't meet your made up circumstances

If your maintenance is 3000 calls, you're fat. Plain and simple. Post body

>I definitely am an extremely active athlete
>there more 2200 sedentary maint is 3500 maint

3 meals a day. each meal 1000 cal. sounds easy, hell just ordering a mcdonalds combo gets you beyond the 1000 cal mark in just one sitting.

it's easy breh, did it for 6 months bulk.
>cookies
>whole milk
>oats
>spaghetti
>bread
>peanutbutter

another idea i got from an user:
>go on some of those websites about anorexia
>find recommended diets for recovering anorexics

You assume you do heavy exercise you autist. You dont

Anecdotally, I am fat and the last time I checked, my tdee was 3k something.

You're not wrong.

In my defense, my I've lost enough weight that my bmi isn't "obese" anymore, but I am still fat.

Define "moderate exercise" in a quantifiable way.

You can't. This is why you judge sedentsry

Not being bedriden is a circumstance that don't apply to me? Sorry i tough this was a fitness board not a sedentary fuck one

Absolutely BTFO

SeeProve that you do "moderate exercise" or "heavy exercise".

@42394347
>since you cannot determine exactly how many calories you burn, you shouldn't even estimate even though you'll end up with a maintenance value that's off by up to 1000 calories
You'll get no more (You)'s from me

I'm lean bulking on 3500-3600 and it's easy as fuck, no idea what you guys are on about. Usual day:
Breakfast : Either oatmeal& fried eggs, or maybe some protein pancakes (easy 800-900kcal either).
Lunch: About 800-1200 kcal, depends what I make, some protein source (fish/meat etc) & some carb source (pasta/rice/potatoes) and veggies, some sauce or condiment, depending on what fits with the food.

At this point of the day I'm usually already at around 1800-2000 kcal.

Before gym: A protein bar usually, about 200kcal

After gym: Protein shake, whey with milk, around 300kcal.

Now I'm around like 2300-2600.

Dinner: Whatever it may be for the day, some protein source carb source condiment etc etc, similar to lunch.

By now, I'm already around, at the very least, 3000 kcal. Then 2-3 hours after dinner, just have whatever to fill out the remaining calories (Usually cottage cheese/bread with peanut butter, etc). And depending on if I had a more calorically dense food for lunch, or dinner, I may not even have to eat anything after dinner.

It's literally easy as fuck skellies.

>he actually thinks that he burns 1000 extra calories a day by lifting for an hour

What? My weight is stable on 3400 calories is that what you wanted to know?

Doubt it. Post your fat body with a time stamp

@42394381
>he thinks everyone works an office job
Your activity level isn't determined solely by your workouts

TDEE calculators in general assume you are a 'standard person', which today means you don't work out at all, or you are DYEL as fuck, either way meaning you have very little muscle mass. While an untrained male at 6' and 200 lbs may have his TDEE at 2300, it's because he has a high body fat % and very little muscle mass. In an actually fit 6' 200lb male, a larger % of those 200lbs is made up of muscle mass, and not fat. And would you have it, muscles burn more calories than fat tissue! Who would have thought.

ALWAYS underestimate your TDEE, specifically when it comes to exercising. Its relatively hard to account for the amount of calories youre burning. Also, as far as it relates to cutting, if you underestimate calories burned, then youll notice significantly faster results if your diet is on point.

If you post your dyel i maintain with 1200 calories body i will think about it

Nice cop out. Prove you're not a fatass, fatass

You assume that lifting an hour a day burns 1000 more calories. It doesnt

But you started claiming that you are not a dyel manlet, why should i post pics of my ass?

Prove it.

You asume that the only activity a human can do is one hour of weightlifting

Post your fat body

Exactly. Prove that your lifting an hour a day burns 1000 calories.

You seriously have to be fucking trolling at this point you sad skelly dyel cunt. Let me try to get this into your head for the last time. Try to imagine this, ok ? A 6' 200lb male, who is unfit, works an office job, is sedentary most of the day, when he gets home he spends more time in the couch or at the computer. He has barely any muscle mass, as he hasn't laid a finger in the gym. His bodyfat is probably at least 20+. He could maintain on 2300 calories. Now imagine another 6' 200lb male, who has worked out regularly at the gym for about two years and eats healthy. He has about 20lbs more muscle mass on him than the former male. THIS MUSCLE MASS ITSELF, WILL BURN CALORIES TO TRY TO MAINTAIN ITSELF, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T FUCKING WORK OUT THAT DAY. MUSCLE TISSUE BURNS MORE CALORIES THAN FAT TISSUE. This, along with the fact that he also lifts, which burns extra calories, maybe 300 per session. Do you get it now, you disguisting dyel cunt?

heavy refers to caloric expenditure, not how much you lift. you'd have to be an athlete involved in explosive cardiovascular activities to fall into what they mean by 'heavy exercise'. That website grossly inflates calorie consumption for all activity levels.

Okay here i am

Post body.

Oats, bread, beans, rice, meat

protein shakes with homo milk, almonds/peanuts, coconut/olive oil, have pastas and meats for dinner.

Fuck go hit up DQ and grab a large chocolate shake 1100 cals right there.

Daily reminder hungerlets are the worst type of cucks. Just eat some food.

either that, or they assume you're a sedentary office worker with high body fat, who meets his caloric deficit by lifting a finger per day.

Fucking bullshit you manlet iam 6,1" and my maintence is 3500 you know nothing you piece of shit midget.

Pic is me, This is why i need 3500kcal

>no timestamp

>roid
>claim to be the standard
>don't even look good

Why you showing your back and not your front? Ugly?

>eating 3000 calories is hard

who are you people

You think someone needs to roid to get a back like that? Youre lazy and retarded

Not fatties or cheaters?

>getting this defensive

Proved me right

That doesn't even make sense, 3000 calories is nothing. Do you just eat salads? Try potatoes, rice, pasta with whatever protein/fats you eat in a day to get those calories in.

Maybe if you're fat

but I'm a skinny manlet

Chipolte burritos for lunch and dinner.

Its obvious you are a DYEL and a manlet.

3000kcal is nothing if you have the lean mass requierd.

I want dyels out of my board NOW

Who are all you cretins who can't eat 3000 calories? Do you just subsist on dandelion leaves, water, and sunlight? Or are you all just sub-6'?

Holy shit you're like the fat asses who complain not eating is too hard and only people with "thin privilege" can do it.

Fucking man up and eat you pussy, stop making excuses.

Start drinking heavy beers.

Add in the muscle guy also working a job that involves walking, over sitting in a desk.

He insinuated that he was roiding in a CBT I'm pretty sure

it's really easy

Mate, I'm 5'9 at ~175lbs and I've been losing about 1lb every 2 weeks eating between 2800-3000 calories a day. I have no problem believing that someone taller and heavier could maintain eating more. Maybe you're just not working hard enough?

I said i was leaving humanity behind, it doesnt mean iam roiding becuse iam not.

If you spend money on weight gainers I will personally hunt you down and forcibly sodomize you.
There is no point in using them when they A) taste like shit B) are fucking expensive C) offer nothing that you can't get through whole foods and D) cause a decent amount of people to get the shits so you're not even really absorbing the over priced calories that you're purchasing.

Learn how to cook, for the cost of a day's worth of "mass gainer" you can get multiple days worth of pork/beef, several boxes of pasta/ a bag of rice or potatoes, frozen green vegetables, and whole milk/chocolate milk. Not only will this be cheaper and easier on your digestive system, but it will taste better and actually give you micronutrients which you do need to a degree.
There's a good reason why no one who is a successful bodybuilder/physique competitor/power lifter/ professional strong man uses a mass gainer. It's because they're over priced trash.

Youre right, but youre also overthinking it. Its a quick, convenient way to get an extra 800-1000 cals a day. Also, most taste fucking delicious since theyre loaded with carbs and sugar.

Not OP but
>breakfast: 4 eggs, toast, chocolate milk
>lunch: whole chicken breast, egg, green beans, rice/pasta
>after workout: protein shake of banana, pb, egg, protein powder, milk
>dinner: usually meat/fish, rice/bread, veggies, milk
>cereal or ice cream before bed

Why tf can't I gain weight I'm 6'0" 165lbs

Are you sticking to it everyday? You can't do that every other day then eat 1000 cals another day.

count the cals as well and make sure you're hitting your goal.

eat more calorie dense meat and up the portion sizes of your meat for one. You'd be getting much more calories if you were just eating beef/pork instead of chicken breast/fish for one.
I'd also drop the eggs and up the relatively simple carbs significantly, but that's because eggs make me full as fuck.
Also make sure that you're getting at least a pound and a half of meat a day, which will generally work out to ~120-140 grams of protein.

Toss some oats in for breakfast, add some nuts in as a snack between breakfast and lunch and make sure your hitting roughly 1 cup for your rice/pasta/oats.

here's your breakfast

take two slices of toast
add 4 fried sausages
a slab of gammon
a fried egg
and then melt some cheddar over before topping with another slice of toast

eat two of these for breakfast for a great whack of calories and bulking macros that taste great

Try this OP

I try to eat like this more or less everyday
I always thought chicken and fish were the best quality meats
Fuck I hate oatmeal and nuts, am I never gonna make it? No matter how much brown sugar I use, I can't eat that much oatmeal.

Penut butter. So good id nut in it to show my love for it.

>I always thought chicken and fish were the best quality meats

They are very lean meats but lean is not on your side if you're trying to bulk.

bowl of oats with milk and flaxseeds
big plate of meat and veggies
peanutbutter on whole wheat bread

every
single
day

Being this retarded
Avocados fish peanut butter milk oats rice potatoes protein shake broccoli asparagus chicken beef bread (2g fibre per slice)

Meat with chili:

400g ground meat
2 big onions
2 garlic cloves
2-3dl water
meat/root stock cube
½dl tomato puré
1/2 teaspoon of chili
330g of kidney beans
2,5 dl of pepper cooking cream

-Cook the meat brown, sauté the onions, add garlic cloves.
-Add water, chili, tomato puré, and the stock cube. Boil until water almost gone
-Add beans and cooking cream let it boil on low heat for few mins

-Cook 2,5dl of brown rice

130kcal / 100g

This serving is about 2000 kcal, i eat it in one sitting with some
cottage cheese and quark. My BMI is 21 atm. I eat once a day.

Chicken breast and fish have precisely one thing going for them, fuck all fat content which is nice if you're cutting calories.
You are not cutting calories, you are trying to gain weight so why the fuck would you be purposefully eating less calorie dense foods? Do you honestly enjoy eating dry fish/chicken breast every day? Are you mentally handicapped? Are you incapable of doing any basic research into the nutritional content of what you're eating?

This fucking thread. Just KYS.

i hit 3,800 per day without a cheat meal. all relatively clean food. shit is not hard.

>10k mg of sodium