Started at 250 about a month or 2 back
Currently 235
21% body fat
186lbs lean body mass
2600 calories a day
3-5 hours of cardio a week
Weight training 3-4 days

you are gonna make it

Did you have lipo that went wrong. Save the money and stop going to the gym. You honestly aren't doing anything to build gains.

1500 cal a day, cardio, and lift try 8x8
8 sets with a good amount of weight. Do Push Pull Legs

start here

www.schwarzenegger.com/fitness/post/seven-life-saving-tips-for-skinny-fat-ectomorphs2

I don't think skinny fat applies due to that fact that I'm 186 lean...
My arms are 16" mostly cut, this is a bad pic.
I don't want to lose any muscle so 1500 calories doesn't appeal to me.

Recent lifts after 3 months probably of serious lifting again
Db bench 100lbs for 5
Deadlifts 275 for 5
Squat 225 for 9

I have rotator cuff issues so I try not to go crazy with presses. Usually do 3 to 5 excersizes per body part sets of 10 and keep adding weight as I go

Skinny-fat doesn't apply because there's nothing skinny about you, you're just plain fat.

Yea, but I'm also coming down from 300 pounds a couple months ago. So not fat for long beytcha

If that's your current pic and not before, then there is no way in hell that you are 21% bf, it's much higher than that.

>21% body fat

How tall are you?

Bad angle, me and my roommate use fat calipers and the measurements have been consistent. i use scoobys calculator.

6 ft

What's your weightlifting goal?

Side angle. Same day.

You have to be trolling, dude. I am much bigger than you and an entire inch taller and I am not even close to 186 lbs lean mass.

You're either extremely delusional or trolling.

see my lifts. and i use fat calipers, if i was going to lie why would i bother coming on Veeky Forums.

Ok, so you're just delusional. You're not 186 lbs lean mass (that's extremely muscular at your height) and you're not 21% bf. Calipers are extremely inaccurate and are very easy to fuck up.

i really just want to look good feel good inc. Strength is cool but like i said rotator cuff issues

i used the hand thing at the gym and it was not much different, also when i wrestled in high school my lean mass was 195 but i have not really been that serious since.

I don't care what you did. I do own a pair of eyes and you are nowhere near those stats. The only real stat is your actual weight. You have some muscle (not 186 lbs lean mass), but you're also fat.

Then I hope you're consistently regulating your caloric deficit. 2600 is okay for now, but it'll have to be less very soon. Regulate bi-weekly, if you aren't already.

obviously im fat i have almost 40-50 pounds of fat to lose to get abs, but im using the calipers accurately and my lifts speak for themself so idk what to tell ya

Strength =/= muscle, you're not 21% bf, calipers are extremely inaccurate.

You have some muscle (you're not completely dyel) and when you lean down and get your abs showing, I am sure you'll look great, so be glad about that, because most people end up looking like shit after they lean down. But you're not as muscular as you think.

Instead of focusing on bullshit stats, just focus on getting lean and stronger and then take it from there.

accurate or not when i started the strict diet it said i was around 25% maybe more, if there is a more accurate test i would be glad to know. i know about the water test but that is beyond my limits pursay

What I am saying is, you're strong and you have some muscle, that should be all that matters. Stats and useless, inaccurate bf measuring devices are not worth focusing on. Just get lean and see where you're at when that happens.

i have a half marathon in about 5-6 weeks after that my focus will shift to lifting with fasted cardio

Run a cycle of tren and test. Lose those titties.

Hate to be the one to bring you back to reality, but there's no way you're 21%. This is more 28 - 30 %

how tall are you

i would say you're about 30% right now

nice tits

it is possible his lean mass is that high. that includes water and shit that you lose when you lose fat. but it's very unlikely, it depends how tall he is

Op here. 6 ft tall. Looked it up I could be closer to 25% than I am to 20 o can admit it owell

not op

but i too have bitch tits
lost 12lb the in the past month but my boobs aren't shrinking

i was thinking about taking Arimistane estogen blocker (pic related)

you think it would help me ?

nice tits. cut you fat piece of shit.

No fucking way that is body fat of 21%

Your lifts are awful, especially for your weight. You are nowhere near 21%, you are probably using the calipers wrong or are entirely delusional, try %30 bf.
You will make it, but face reality.

Op here. I needed all this yo keep me motivated so in a way thanks all.

Good man, now cut that fat and turn into zyzz.

How do I look ten times better, yet would estimate my bf at around the same 20%. You are lying on this point.