Other urls found in this thread:

wcrf.org/int/about-us
pcrm.org/nbBlog/q-and-a-author-of-who-processed-meats-and-cancer-report
consumerfreedom.com/downloads/reference/docs/200810_CCF_7Things_PCRM.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/trevor-butterworth/did-diet-politics-corrupt_b_70626.html
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Rick_Berman
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Center_for_Consumer_Freedom
monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Preamble/currentb2studieshumans0706.php
wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/continuous-update-project-findings-reports/continuous-update-project-cup-matrix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not any worse than other meats. It's protein.

That said, what are you concerned about? "Bad" is a very broad term.

No it tastes pretty good actually

no. Too much red meat can be bad. Too much of anything can be bad.

processed meats are bad I believe

Keep fats below 30% and dont buy processed shit. You'll be fine.

this

>b-but red meat gives you cancer!
honestly i'm more likely to get cancer from someone or something hitting the mole on my arm and causing a mutation so i think i'm good

Too much red meat can cause ass cancer

>not slapping the mole on your arm with a sledgehammer hourly to leave humanity behind
Never, ever going to make it

WCRF's report shows a 17% increased risk of colon cancer per 100g red meat per day.

this looks like my shit lmao
just avoid processed meats in general

>WCRF
literally who

wcrf.org/int/about-us

i'll eat it anyways. it's to the point now that too much of anything will eventually lead to some form of cancer. my cell phone sits in my pocket all day so i'm already fucked as is.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

>it's to the point now that too much of anything will eventually lead to some form of cancer

pcrm.org/nbBlog/q-and-a-author-of-who-processed-meats-and-cancer-report
>There is the misconception that “everything gives cancer, so why worry about one dietary item or another, they will all cause cancer anyway!” This is not true. To date, there are only a handful of dietary items that have been consistently and solidly linked to cancer. Red meat is one of them, so we should take this seriously. Meat does not need to be the main staple of our diet, and it is not the only source of protein for kids and adults to be strong and healthy. We should give a more prominent role to plant-based foods, which when part of a balanced diet can provide all the essential nutrients we need to grow and stay healthy and strong, and also provide us with many disease- and cancer-fighting nutrients.

Is there meat that is not red?

Hello dyel

Its only bad if you don't freeze it then it goes bad after while

white (chicken) and blue (fish) retard.

>blue (fish)
kek, yeah if it's lingcod or some shit

>pcrm.org
consumerfreedom.com/downloads/reference/docs/200810_CCF_7Things_PCRM.pdf

nice
huffingtonpost.com/trevor-butterworth/did-diet-politics-corrupt_b_70626.html
back from when huffington post was actually a reliable source of information

the only blue meat there is is your balls ya kissless virgin dweeb

what the fuck kind of fish are you eating nigger

Regular consumption of nitrate preserved meats such as bacon or sausage (or other nitrate preserved foods) slightly elevates the risk of colon cancer, and may elevate the risk of gastric cancer.
Fresh or frozen red meat, including beef and pork, are fine, as long as you are not fat

>Mariana C. Stern, Ph.D., a co-author of the World Health Organization report that declared processed meats carcinogenic to humans, says that physicians should recommend that patients avoid processed meats.
If you read this bit, you're realize it's a quote from an interview with a WHO scientist, but I'll take your poisoning the well bait anyway

>consumerfreedom
A Richard Berman front group designed for the purpose industry lobbying to put out anti-scientific garbage like pic related.
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Rick_Berman
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Center_for_Consumer_Freedom

>huffingtonpost.com/trevor-butterworth/did-diet-politics-corrupt_b_70626.html
>By Trevor Butterworth 10/31/2007 03:47 pm ET
>they wanted to add a few more studies before publishing their results next year
And it still hasn't been published, which means it never made it through peer-review, most likely suffering from some fatal statistical flaws. Meanwhile, in 2010, the WHO/IARC publication reviewed 800 studies on the processed meat and red meat cancer link, using accepted causality criteria
monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Preamble/currentb2studieshumans0706.php

WCRF's CUP was lasted updated in May 2017, and they use similar high standards of evidence reviewing thousands of studies
wcrf.org/int/research-we-fund/continuous-update-project-findings-reports/continuous-update-project-cup-matrix

found the shill

that looks like you put literal shits in your meal, fucking hell

confirmed JIDF put you up to this