Improving Flexibility & Mobility

Tips on how I can become more flexible? I'm in lectures or the library most days.

I warm up by running or jumping ropes for 15 mins and then get into lifting. I always work my way up to the heavier sets.

After I:
>do about 7 upper & lower body stretches (alternate between upper and lower)
>use PVC pipe to roll my legs, inner thigh is especially tight
>lacrosse ball my upper and lower back
>massage at physio clinic once a week - tells me I need to do more stretching and foam rolling slowly getting less tight

Will sitting in a sauna for 15 - 20 mins help?

How do I get a Muslim braphog to fug an infidel like me?

>was about to ask the same
how to get slutty muslim gf with thick ass?

How do I get better ankle mobility.

Convert and go to your local Mosque. Talk to the father and offer 3 goats and a camel to marry his daughter your married by next week.

Or just go to any university and community college and talk to them

>tfw no halal in the streets haram in the sheets thicc hijabi gf

Can multiculturalism at the very least do me this one favor

Nigga I can't do that

do some stretching and gymnastic work. before lifting/boxing i always practice some front rolls, handstand walks, front kip rolls, etc. im more flexible than some women i know

>handstand walks, front kip
breh don't think i can do these

What are you actually trying to do?

>muslims wear head scarves for modesty
>are still whores

I wanna fuck a Turkish or Arab girl just to take revenge for the invasion they have unleashed upon my country

Have you tried stretching?
Martial arts fag here. Spend 30 minutes every couple days, you'll be noticeably more limber in just a couple weeks

Sisha/Hookah bar's anons, after 12am those headscarves come off.

work up to it. i wasnt able to do it in one day either. take it slow and steady, but dont be scared of falling. its how you learn

Thanks for the advice. I definetely think my odds are pretty high because I have blond hair and blue eyes (i.e. "exotic", which women like)

>that right pic
>taking a pic like that with basically an ass burka
that's kind of pathetic and adorable at the same time.

No, a sauna will not help. 30 minute sessions of vinyasa yoga or yijinjing qigong would be my suggestion 2-4 times per day if you want to limber up.

If they are Saudi/Emirati women then being white British/American is all you need. Oh and you'll only need 1 word of Arabic to get by: حبيبي Pronounced: Ha-Bib-Ti

Well I'm Dutch but I can fake an American accent.
They're all Turkish or North African over here

You have decent social skills, right? Because I can still remember those horrific greentexts of /v/irgins who went to Japan because they fell for the exotic Westerner meme, only to discover the hard way that blonde hair and blue eyes don't make up for crippling social anxiety.

>You have decent social skills, right?

Well not really with women (not a khv though). Let's put it this way: I have a Bugatti in my garage, but I don't have the licence to drive it.

It's not easy to talk to girls in asia though. I am very extroverted and during my stay in China, I was not interested in the girls AT ALL since they were acting like childish fucks. you really need to stoop low as hell to be able to take those senseless conversations about shit that doesn't even matter. subjects you care about or subjects regarding anything but china? forget that shit

seconding this. if you're the average Veeky Forums dweeb though you might look out of place.

I might ask my Iranian friend to bring me to one, not sure what he thinks about me fucking muslimas though it's not something we've ever discussed